the wco cafe corner
by forest
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:15 AM

Old Today, 07:24 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default dawn of a new generation [P]

A sharp pain woke Heathernose from her deep sleep. She blinked, still bleary with sleep until another sharp pain brought her leaping to her paws. What was that? Were the kits okay? Was her stomach just sore. She stood for a moment, waiting, until another pain, as though she was stabbed, wracked her body. It was enough to almost knock her down. It certainly knocked the breath out of her. Heathernose looked up, panicked. She felt instinctively concerned for her unborn kits, what if something was wrong?

The queen hobbled to the nursery entrance, stretching her neck out once she felt she couldn’t go any further. “Lionscar!” She screeched, praying that he could hear her all the way in the warrior’s den. “Lionscar! Lightningstorm!” The light brown queen yowled once more. Now also trying to get the medicine cat’s attention. Praying all the while that her kits were okay. She felt another sharp pain, accompanied now by some sort of wave in her muscles. What’s going on?! The queen was terrified.

She was so close to kitting, she just hoped whatever was happening the kits would be okay. Heathernose inched back to her nest in the nursery, pacing in a tight circle. She didn’t feel like she could settle down right now, not until she knew her kits would be okay. Her breathes were coming fast now as her anxiety spiked. Oh mom! How she wished her mother was still with her! She’d know what to do! All she could do for now was pace.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm]; @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw]; [ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar, Rabbitpaw (not born yet!)]; [ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit (not born yet!)]; [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit (not born yet)]

[OOC: If you’re RPing one of the kits and haven’t submitted them yet, now’s the time! I will be temporarily taking over Hawk-kit until we can find someone else to adopt him for the sake of getting this done on time lol.

Alchemist Kitsune & Dolomedes, I hope it was okay to tag you both for this! ]
Old Today, 07:56 AM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: dawn of a new generation [P]

Lionscar jumped up smacking his head of the entrances of the den and rushed over to the nursery."What's wrong is everything alright are you ok are the kits ok!?" he mewed in a frightful tone he had no idea what was happening but it was freaking him out. @Luna16
Old Today, 10:05 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: dawn of a new generation [P]

Heathernose continued pacing in her tight circle, wincing and whimpering in pain whenever she felt one of those wretched waves. Her muscles convulsing. She had to pause and crouch down each time, and they only seemed to be coming closer together and intensifying in pain. "I...I don't know what's happening!" Getting the words out was too much effort, she could barely speak. It took everything she had to stay on her paws.

She couldn't help letting out a yowl of pain, the most recent wave of spasms and agony the worst one so far. This time, she was brought down, laying on her side in her nest. Unable to do much else, she clawed at the nest with unsheathed claws. Somehow not slashing the feather Lionscar gave her to ribbons, though she was barely conscious enough to avoid it.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm]; @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw]; [ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar]

[OOC: Just not tagging the others to avoid spamming them until the kits are born lol.]