Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:23 AM
We're Off to See the...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:16 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:04 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 04:54 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Default Doing The Right Thing Feels Wrong

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

(This post takes place just after Sept 4th before the hiatus and just before Fading goes to fight the dogs.)

Wavebreaker passed through the general clearing of the abandoned twolegden. His footfall was measured and heavy as every few steps he craned his neck and opened his mouth to search for his leader's scent. Through his deep blue pupils the large tom espied that most cats were sunning themselves in the warmth of the noon sun. Wherever light was cast a warrior was to be found. Various pelts and furs intermingled perched on windowsills and propped against wooden twoleg barriers that separated the clan from the open field. Wavebreaker felt a tangling mix of pride and nerves as he searched for Fadingstars orange and black form, though pride seemed to be winning the argument at the moment. He had heard through the grapevine that the head of their clan wished to speak with him.

The dark pelted warrior curbed his enthusiasm as best he could, not letting himself exude an air of vanity. His tail was not to high, and his stride was not gaudy. It truly felt like quite the honor. He had been itching to help the clan ever since the attack on their home had occurred, something he had not been present for. He had been out hunting at the time and arrived too late. So late in fact that he had to painstakingly track his clanmates to their new home. I could have saved more lives, if only I had been there. Fifteen had died that day. The toms dark nose twitched as he remembered the overwhelming smell of unfamiliar cats as he had returned from Cattail Pond. This had caused the warrior to take pause, but only briefly, for the scents that followed next were drenched in blood. The roof of his mouth could still taste the iron against his scent glands.

Fortunately Wavebreaker had noticed the torn pieces of fur, and the pawprints leading away from camp, soaking the earth in red. If he hadn't counted his friends and family among those scents, he would have paid a final visit to the marauders before joining StarClan himself. The thought still made him mad, but the seasoned fighter suppressed his anger knowing it wouldn't help now. He couldn't bear the thought of losing Irisdream, Kitepaw, or Blizzardoak. The dark brown spots on his pelt shivered in displeasure with the very notion of it. The tom stopped, the yellow patch of fur under his right eye wrinkled briefly as he gulped in a calming breath.

He allowed his mind to drift peacefully to the prior night with his former mate. His joints still ached from the night spent in that cold rain...And his little dip in the river, but he didn't care. It had been worth it. Finally it seemed she was opening up to him. He closed his eyes remembering the feeling of his head laying softly against her flank, cushioned safely in her icy blue fur. God I have missed that... Wavebreakers eyes opened begrudgingly, not wanting to leave that moment behind. To his surprise his leaders green eyes were the first thing Wavebreaker saw, taking up almost all his vision. The startled warrior took a few steps back, momentarily not knowing how to react. He robotically placed his large paws underneath himself before sitting straight up, his body stiffly at attention. Wavebreaker quickly dipped his head respectfully, his ears pinned down by embarrassment.

"Ughh..You wanted to see me Fadingstar?"

(I figured this could be about giving him Fawnpaw as an apprentice. It has been 13 moons since his last one. My bio is not fully finished but it has plenty of details still. If you need anything extra just ask me. I have most of it figured out in my head.

Also how old is fading. I made a timeline so Wavebreaker bio would be accurate to some degree, but I can't find his age. )

Former Apprentices

Shrewpaw- A gray furred She-cat with a white underbelly and inquisitive deep green eyes. Her whiskers were very small and curved around her even smaller pink nose. She was a very intelligent cat who got stuck in the apprentices' den during the flood when beanstar was the leader. She let her Clanmates escape first. Broken down trees blocked her way out. And the den filled with water causing her to ultimately drown and freeze to death. Wavebreaker brought her to safety but she died on land from hypothermia.

Toutedheart- A ginger furred tom with gleaming yellow eyes, whose ears are a light brown at their tips. He has brown tabby stripes rolling across his body and pink paw pads. He was always very optimistic and overzealous in following Wavebreakers ideals, and died a full fledged warrior while trying to save kits during the RiverClan flood under Beanstar.

@occultation

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Yesterday at 10:54 PM.