Last post by Daragca
Today 03:20 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurdelis View Post
@Luna16 (this is the starter for a Fleet/Tangle interaction)

The air was thick with tension, and cross-clan commotion, but Tanglespring had no interest in any of it. The handsome warrior's ears swiveled lazily, as he picked up sparse segments of conversation, nothing in particular piquing his interest. At his last Gathering, he had been an apprentice, taller than some of his warrior companions.

For whatever reason, WindClan cats always seemed to fascinate him. He inwardly remarked on how they looked more like him than some of his clanmates, with their long, lean frames. I just know they're hiding some kind of first class agility training on those moors, he thought to himself wondering just how many mice it would take to bribe a WindClan cat into sharing those secrets.

The Code. The Clan, he reminded himself, as his gaze fell upon a WindClan apprentice he didn't immediately recognize, I shouldn't be sitting here wondering if a WindClan cat could teach me secret battle tactics. StarClan is probably listening to my thoughts right now, and putting me one pawstep away from the Dark Forest, I reckon. Well, I'll just refuse to die, that'll teach 'em.

He huffed softly to himself, and tilted his head in the apprentice's direction, "Well, this Gathering might be a little more excitement than it's worth, don't you think?" he called affably.

(feel free to let me know if this needs any edits/adjustments for Fleet!)

Fleetpaw flinched sharply at the new voice, a shudder moving up his spine and making his fur stand on end. He leapt to his paws, whirling around to face his potential adversary- wait no that wasn't right... The dark blue-gray tom felt his heart pushing against his chest, ready to burst. A crowd like this was terrifying! Why would Twilightstar and Fadingdawn think this was a good idea?! And by "this" he meant only his attendance at this...this Gathering. More like hell...

Oh. But wait he never actually responded to this cat. He ducked his head, meaning to dip his head respectfully but it looked more like cowering in fear. "E-...Excitement is a w-word for it..." He stuttered. "M-More like...terrifying honestly..." He admitted. Fleetpaw was already away that he was a cowardly mess, he didn't mind owning his own fear. Even to a stranger. There was no point after all, he was bound to have seen what a coward Fleetpaw was already.