Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Expanding My Horizons (New...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:03 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Golfer29
Today 05:02 PM
Scales of Just...fish?...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 05:01 PM
Dark Forest Training
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 04:48 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 04:46 PM

Old September 11th, 2024, 06:58 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Quietpaw Stealth Training [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE], Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·
It seemed the Ark kits were approaching warriorhood. Mistlewhisker knew that the fishing training she had given Birdpaw was the apprentice's last training instance--she just needed her assessment. And, if she wasn't mistaken, the stealth training she was currently leading Quietpaw into the territory for was her last training instance as well. It was good to see the apprentices taking control of their own training and becoming ready for their names so soon. She recalled that Sleepysunrise had become a warrior very young--it must run in the family.

"Stealth with cats is similar with prey. You want to stalk quietly and be down wind. But a large part of stealth is using your surroundings to blend in." Mistlewhisker looked to Quietpaw, the dark feline matching her father. It wouldn't be difficult for Quietpaw to blend into anything, unless it started snowing of course. "It requires constant vigilance, but can become almost second-nature the longer you practice." To demonstrate, Mistlewhisker slipped into the shadows of a bush, becoming completely invisible for several heartbeats before reappearing behind Quietpaw from a different bush. She had just stalked in a half circle around her, but the effect was still cool.

"You must become the shadows, use them as a second pelt. We are ShadowClan for a reason--they bend to our will." The Deputy's eye glinted harshly in the sunlight. "Try sneaking from that bush--" she gestured to the one she had originally disappeared into, "--to that one." And then pointed to the one she came out of. "You may not succeed the first time, but I will give you more advice as you practice." She couldn't very well list it all out here; they'd just begun!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old September 12th, 2024, 02:29 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Quietpaw Stealth Training [p]

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permantly active) and Shadow fiend(active)

Lady luck had decided to bless Quietpaw today. The closer she crept to her warrior ceremony the more impatient she become. Fortunately, instead of the noisy Hillstrider, Mistlewhisker had come to teach her the last mandatory skill she required. Why the deputy had come instead of her mentor was unknown to her, yet she wouldn't question. This was a rare opportunity.

Unlike her previous training session, the paw was all ears for the deputy. Consuming the knowledge that was being fed her and thirsting for more. The information was clear and straight to the point, no nonesense. How refreshing. Head held and cold hues alight with attentiveness; she noted down every word. Stealth was a her main skill, Dawnstar herself had praised her for it. There was no doubt she could impress Mistlewhisker.

Interest piqued as the black mollie disappear for a few seconds before revealing herself. A sense of respect was already starting to grow...not too significant, though. It took a lot for Quietpaw to regard others with anything but disdain and ignorance. The task itself was simple, it was almost insulting. Hopefully she'd skip over these amateur steps quickly. Obdiently, the dark apprentice faded into the shade of the foliage with ease. Moving swiftly yet silently until she reached the the other bush and emerged, expectanting some kind of feedback.

@Mica

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 09:47 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Quietpaw Stealth Training [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker watched with a bored gaze as Quietpaw disappeared and reappeared, silent as a wraith and just as invisible. Frankly, Mistlewhisker felt as though she didn't have much to teach. The Deputy nodded in approval, tail flicking behind her. "Good. Our next step is stalking someone. I'm going to act as though I am a guard by this tree--" she settled by a large pine, "and you are going to sneak up on me as though you are an intruder." The space around the tree was more barren than the rest of the forest, with many of the small shrubs having died without the sunlight that the tree blocked. It would be significantly harder to remain unseen. "If I catch you, you lose. And we will try again until you get it right. Then we will move on to stalking someone while they are moving."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!