Today 03:37 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 03:33 PM

Old Yesterday, 03:05 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime. I’m extremely forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: RiverClan Meetings (August 20, 2024 & August 31, 2024)

River'Gaze
He/Him | 23Moons | RC Warrior

The tom settles himself onto a decent spot alongside his clanmates. He takes a moment to let his gaze wander on individuals as Fadingstar speaks, before eventually focusing back on his leader. The warrior always felt giddy watching the apprentices get assigned their mentor- it was a constant reminder to him of how wonderful it felt was when he was in their position. After a moment of processing the remaining part of Fadingstars little speech, the warrior can't help but sigh softly, his head tilting to the side slightly. It's quite a shame that mentors are needing to be reminded that being lazy isnt okay.

[Open for any interaction]
Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw purred.

Rainingpaw_15 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_6moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

A mentor? Her?? Wisteriawren whipped around so fast in shock that she nearly toppled over. And then there was an apprentice - her apprentice - in her face (okay not really), and the ex-kittypet could only stare. Trying not to gape like an idiot. This wasn't the time to hyperventilate, this was okay! She had an apprentice! Of her own! To teach! And look after! And be responsible of-- heavenly hyacinths...

'If ya ever wanna do group trainin’ or need advice, le’ me know.'

Oh, Rowanmane's words brought her so much relief. She was still stressed, but his offer seemed genuine, and that was appreciated. "Thank... thank you." She tried to give the warrior a smile, though it felt a little hesitant. "I appreciate it."

Exhaling shakily, Wisteriawren briefly aimed to touch her nose to his shoulder before moving away to look back at Bouncepaw. "...Hi Bounce..paw. I'm... Wisteriawren. We can, um... start... your training after this meeting is over?" She tried.

[ @paedyn - Bouncepaw / @Rowan - Rowanmane ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @Rose - wisty!! , @paedyn - bounce mention
tws for this post: none

she'd admit it herself- cobwebfern had not been paying attention during this short meeting. but her ears did prick up when wisteriawren's name was announced. wait- wisteriawren? a mentor? getting an apprentice? cobweb gasped and bounced up to her three paws, excitedly padding over to her friend and bumping her flank against the other's. she offered a wide grin, pride clear in her voice and movements.

' congrats wisty!! i'm so proud of you!! ' she laughed brightly, also offering a smile to bouncepaw. ' congrats on bein' a 'paw, kid! good for you. ' cobwebfern hadn't seen bouncepaw around the clan very often, but she was always glad to see new apprentices, new helpers for the clan. she turned back to wisteriawren, getting up on her tippytoes to whisper into wisteria's ear- ' i can help you with some training if you need. '

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: on hiatus until ~9/12- do not bump
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With reassignments out of the way, now they could move on to one of Fadingstar's favorite duties as a leader: new apprentices. "Daisykit, Nutkit, and Shellkit, please come forward."

[ If your kit was called and isn't at the meeting yet, you have roughly 24 hours to have them show up! If they haven't shown by the time my next meeting post comes out, they'll need to wait until the October meeting ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @omen @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @c1nder @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 05:41 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren had been watching that kit for a while. That kit with the pelt so hauntingly familiar to... Elderkit's. She'd mostly zoned out for the meeting, heart hurting with sadness at the overall pain being tossed around. Why was this the regular for RiverClan? Why couldn't they be a happy Clan, a Clan that got along? Which brought her attention back to... Starrykit, the kit was named.

She was tucked away inside the Nursery area, but the nest happened to be near the entrance, so Wisteriawren could see her. But Starrykit looked... looked so lonely that the former kittypet's ears lowered in shame, unable to resist the urge to blame herself that the Nursery was down one kit. The least she could do was make up for her misgivings, right?

She didn't know if her company would be accepted or not, but everyone had to try before giving up, right? Rising to her paws, Wisteriawren made her way over, steps light. Eventually she stood at the entrance to the Nursery - Starrykit's nest was only a few pawsteps away.

Unsure if she was allowed to leave the meeting, Wisteriawren settled on the ground right there, countenance hesitant. "Would you... would you mind terribly much if I kept you company?" Wisteriawren questioned on a soft, uncertain whisper.

Starrykit
Riverclan | 4 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit heard soft pawsteps coming right her way, but she didn't turn. She didn't care about anything happening around her, because everything that was happening in her head was too overwhelming to let her live in the outside world. Why didn't anyone care about Elderkit? She thought again about her vigil. The warriors had searched for some elder branches and elderberries, and she had been buried with them.

She hardly listened to what her clanmate was saying, but she instinctively knew from her voice that she was a she-cat. Right, someone familiar. A voice she'd already heard in the nursery. Was she a queen with kits on her own? Well, in that case, she didn't have anything to do with her. In fact, no one in that den really cared about the solitary, pouting kit sleeping all day in an old-smelling bed with scattered moss and such.

She finally turned her head, but her deep blue eyes were hollow with pain.
...Company?
That's something no one had offered her for some time. She couldn't speak, so she let her gaze reply in her place. Little tears started streaming down again down her cheeks, reaching her soft chest and soaking her fur.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 07:05 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Nutkit came forward.

Rainingpaw_15 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_6moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.

Last edited by Yoshdo; Today at 07:06 AM.
Old Today, 07:09 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Brokenstream and Riftpaw watched quietly huddled together as the kits were called. New apprentices were to be named, and that meant the Clan was hopefully starting to get back on it’s paws again.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !
Old Today, 07:15 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Sick

Bouncepaw - RiverClan Apprentice

Orangish-amber eyes flicked over to Cobwebfern as the warrior approached Wisteriawren and the apprentice. The tabbymese´s tail tip flicked to-and-fro, her whiskers twitching with excitement. ´´I´d like to get to know the territory a bit better,´´ Bouncepaw´s mew was soft as she spoke to her mentor. There was a time that Bouncepaw had went missing for moons. ´´I don´t know it very well.´´

Turning back to Cobwebfern, Bouncepaw remembered that the warrior knew herbs. ´´Some herb knowledge would be nice.´´

[ @Rose // @finley !! ]
Old Today, 07:32 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Shellkit padded up.

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord