Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 02:38 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:37 PM

Old September 9th, 2024, 07:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Maybe Bleedingpaw should be kinda insulted his forever nickname was about his disability but the tom knew damn well what he was and was not fussed. Miss Tiger seemed pleased with him after all, that mattered more then if his nickname was technically kinda mean. As he recalled Dawnstar didnt like his actual name much either.

The bengal nodded, poking a pelt at the edge of the leaders nest curious at who it might have once belonged to. "I didnt expected it either and I do still have to work super hard, like covering my fur because its too visible and hiding my scent and stuff. But I think my wobbles kinda help? When I do make sounds when sneaking I dont sound like a cat walking or even anything because my steps are so scattered so its always chocked up to random forest noises." Bleedingpaw had baffled both Brairsplash and lots of prey which had all been so focused on listening for approaching cat steps they'd missed his. Plus his bendy little self had been able to wiggle through tight gaps that cats with normal joints couldnt. Funny that.

On the matter of other training the lithe tom nodded vigorously with a large grin, declaring a determined. "Im gonna be one of the best warriors like my Mama and sister so being an enforcer would be really great! And I know I probably wont be the best at any one thing because of my wobbles but I can be good at lotsa stuff instead! Diverse skills~" An actually achievable goal rather then being obsessed with fighting skills Bleedingpaw would at best be a smidge better then average at.

On the topic of Lostspark the pretty tom seemed a little less sure about Dawnstars advice, but listened regardless, taking it in. Really the apprentice was mostly just.... worried that his mother was truely busy and him looking for her attention would take it away from someone more important. Which was stupid and mostly a thought born of Bleedingpaws poor self esteem and worry over becoming an unwanted burden.

But the leader did know better then little old him so the tom absorbed it and nodded, deciding she was right and he needed to get back to his tasks and maaaaaybe add 'poke Lostspark' to the list.

"Ok Miss Dawnstar! Ill come back later, maybe after the kittens are born and you have more time. And if you need a kitten sitter to play with them you cab call on me! I love playing with kittens!"
With that the apprentice was off, not wanting to overstay his welcome and wobbled his way out of the leaders den to whatever the rest of his day held.

@Undertaker

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER, SHADOW FIEND, KITTY SOFTPAWS T1 | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
Foggymask padded up to the entrance of Dawnstar's den. Shrewstep wasn't active around the clan, not nearly enough as an Enforcer should. Plus, he didn't take his duty seriously. Foggymask could do so much better, and he could easily take the smaller warrior in a duel.

"Dawnstar? I would like to speak to you about Shrewstep." he meowed. He wasn't going to just make what he wanted vague, he would go straight to the point.

[ @Undertaker ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by forest; Yesterday at 11:17 AM.
Old Today, 12:59 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Hawkbite's blood splattered body padded into the Leader's Den. If any of this was his blood, it was very little of it. Most of the blood rested on his chest and face, although his paws were stained, but the marsh had cleaned off a majority of that. He also reeked of herbs, having come from the Medicine Cat den, so together, it wasn't pleasant. He wasn't a fan, but this needed to be reported. He'd have to get some warriors on reinforcing the camp walls.

"Dawnstar," Hawkbite breifly greeted the leader, his eyes adjusting to the darkness of the den quickly. The rising sun reaching it's way into the den helped this. "Fishkit escaped the camp last night. Nightshiver came and got me when she noticed it, but Fishkit escaped while she was sleeping. It appeared to be a gap in the camp wall, because I didn't see her when I was guarding the entrance," Hawkbite began, sitting down. "Fishkit was attacked by a fox and injured pretty severely, Nightshiver jumped into the fight, but she was hurt pretty bad too. I killed the fox and they're both resting in the medicine cat den. I made sure Mossfreckle had help if he needed it before I came here."

@Undertaker - Dawnstar

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 01:42 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Lostspark’s greyish pink nose touched Mossfreckle’s shoulder, a lingering warmth that sent his freckled pelt rippling with the anxiety pent up within his veins as fiery adrenaline which juxtaposed the icy dread it sent through through his body, ”I know Lost, but she doubted me in the beginning and I proved her wrong… yet… she doubted my choice in him and it seems we both had fallen short in regards to ours choices - mine in him and his in his lackadaisical interpretation of our service to the clan a hewn tool,” meek confidence rang in his overly calm tones as he touched his freckled nose to her fluffy shoulder in reciprocation before he pulled away and continued his strides to Dawnstar’s den looking more like a criminal set for execution than a medicine cat reporting a fault not wholly their own, ”I know you will, sister, you never have,” he purred as she took steps to catch up to his side, never leaving his side… she never had. White tipped paws feel on even gaits as he pushed through the silver gilded verdant and muddy orange hues of the lichen choosing to come as the others had to rather than through the tunnel that connected his burrow to the den which housed Dawnstar and her grotesquely adorned den, sucking in a deep breath of hot summer air which felt more stuffy then relieving the herbalist allowed himself a single tippy tappy shuffle of petite paws on sun hardened earth before he shook his angular head to rid his starry mind of the whispering voices which wiped in his mind in taunting screams of his own inadequacy… focus, focus, focus, no more… and as if the world had simply slowed and time had sped to a halting stop his mind went empty as a mask flickered over his features, he didn’t care, it was a fundamental realisation in that moment that he simply didn’t care, it wasn’t his job to foster the idealistic follies of an apprentice more suited for the rank of a kit with his ways more akin to a kitty pet than a warrior.

❦ Star marked brow canted upwards as white twinged muzzle tipped away from the ground and moved to settle his mossy hues to a regal high, just enough down to be respectful and true… he wasn’t proud… nothing about that word could he picked apart and stuck on him like a bitter mockery, he was utterly void of anything besides a gnawing guilt and the claws of anxiety which raked at his tattered heart unbeknownst to anyone but himself as his face exuded only a monotone expression of absentminded calmness, it was a factual endeavour - nothing more and nothing less. ”Dawnstar,” Mossfreckle’s lilting tones slipped evenly from his maw, the fluidity and confidence surprised him against the opposing sticky dryness of his throat, ”I have come to speak with you about Grousepaw, I fear the predicament is something I cannot allow the benefit of the doubt for anymore,” gaze flicked to take in Lostspark soley for a moment before they snapped back up the entrance leaving the lithe grey feline in his peripherals once more.

❦ Feathery tail twitched idly, finally slowing from its irritated lashing after much inner warring, Mossfreckle strode into the shadowy confines of Dawnstar’s den only after the large, dark pelted tabby acknowledged his presence and allowed him in, usually he would would have simply entered to speak with her as he was somewhat obligated to her time as her medicine cat - he did mean that with the utmost respect however - but between the kits and her slowly souring mood he had stood and waited, like a burrow being a safety net against a bitter storm, he wasn’t scared of her anymore but he also didn’t feel like making metaphorical claws a reality or the pain of the situation at paw something he’d need to waste herbs on. Dipping his angular head for a moment the medic settled his mossy hues within the wide amber pools of his leaders eyes which were accentuated by the x shaped scaring which was on display jaggidly through her dark face, ”Grousepaw is missing and subsequently he will be removed as my apprentice. I thought I saw a part of myself in him, striving to be seen as a source of knowledge rather than fear, but now as I look back with hind sight I see it was simply a fundament lackadaisical inclination, a hubris one may say,” his words were curt but eloquent, bluntly to the point but with enough flowery langue to truly express the situation the way it was experienced by him, ”I would like to apologise for any harm I may have caused the clan with my poor decision making but I do have a proposal of an aid or a new medicine cat apprentice, however you may see it fit to implement such. As much as I would like to sit in my burrow and do it by myself as I always have, lick my metaphorical wounds form my own failed judgement of character I acknowledge the importance of having another healer if something were to happen to me. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt associating disconnection with anxieties but once again when I look back I can see that he simply chose not to rise to the stress and conquer it, I assumed he was anxious and eager to prove himself like I had been, I see now we are nothing alike,” an apology, an offer, and a conclusion, as unthrilled as he was to need to be having this discussion it needed to be had and he was at least someone on the chipper side at the fact that was finally being addressed and solved… even if he wished he had come to see the fatal flaw sooner.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark } { @Undertaker ~ Dawnstar }

[ Refer to the pm taker o7 just assume he did actually propose them, I just don’t want it officially out there ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; Today at 02:15 PM.