Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM
Pineberry kit finder
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:41 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 02:41 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 02:38 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:37 PM

Old September 1st, 2024, 07:40 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default honey gathering

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Rolling around in her head ever since her territory outing had been the idea that honey was used to help bee stings. Part of her thought this was a good new skill and wondered if there was another use of the honey. She didn't necessarily wanted to go collect it alone for Berries though, so...

"Ah - Wisty- er, Wisteriawren?" approaching her friend(?) with a soft smile. "I've been thinkin' about what you said - 'bout honey 'n it helpin' with bee stings. I think it might be good to go collect some, if you'd be open to joining me?" Her tail swished behind her in a hopeful manner.

[ @Rose ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old September 1st, 2024, 08:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: honey gathering

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Dusklion’s invitation came as a slight surprise to Wisteriawren. . . But she couldn’t ignore it either. Her… friend..? was reaching out, and the best she could do in return was reach out. Tentatively, Wisteriawren accepts the offer, but there’s less hesitation in it than other recent interactions with the deputy. She was slowly opening up again.

With Mistyshard gone, too, honey gathering shouldn’t be too bad, especially since Wisteriawren had noted how tired Berrypaw had seemed last time they’d interacted. “…Yeah. We can go.”

[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 1st, 2024, 08:57 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

As the gray tabby accepted her offer, the deputy couldn't help but brighten up. Slowly but surely the bridge between them was mending, and it made Dusklion want to jump up and down like an excited kit. Of course, she refrained from doing anything outwardly, but that didn't mean her mind wasn't screaming to the stars about having her friend(?) back(?).

Leading her out of camp and towards the more forested part of RiverClan's territory, Dusklion looked around with a light smile. "Feels so good to be back in our old territory; no more of that rough 'n rugged mountain yuck." A chuckle. "The forest is just always better, 'n where you can feel the damp grass 'n hear the streams 'n rivers." It was just... home. Home in a way the mountains had not and would never be.

Spotting the object of their journey up ahead, Dusklion slowed. Thankfully it wasn't on some tall, not-able-to-get-to branch and the deputy figured if she stretched herself up high enough she could stick a paw into it. A few bees buzzed about here and there, and she glanced at Wisty. "...I guess we just try 'n reach inside it?" Truth be told, the deputy had no idea how to collect honey. But she'd give it a shot.

Coming to stand at the base of the tree, she peered up at the hive. Hmm... Rearing up on her hind legs she reached up with a paw and was able to bat at the hive. She could feel a few sticky drops of honey collect on the edge of her paw, but nothing more than that. "Ugh," she dropped back down, turning her paw over to inspect the small amount of honey she had gathered. "...Any ideas how to get to it?" she asked as she glanced over at Wisty.

[ @Rose ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Last edited by taillow; September 1st, 2024 at 08:58 PM.
Old Today, 12:24 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren trailed after Dusklion without complaint, paw steps careful, maw sealed shut where once it would have been otherwise. She’d become a quieter version of herself during their stay in the mountain. That was what happened when you had no one to talk to, she supposed. But she was trying. All was forgiven, put behind her. It was the habits she’d leaned into which were hard to break.

“The air…” she began after a lull in the conversation, voice lowered, gaze intent on her paws as they walked. “The… air in the mountains… was different, too. Harder to… breathe.” Or maybe that had been her lack of health. Whatever the case, her words were irrelevant and unimportant, but it was something.

As they found the honeyed hive, Wisteriawren lingered a few paces away, watching anxiously as Dusklion stood on her hind legs to— oh, sweet sunflowers, the deputy had straight-up stuck her paw inside the hive. Wisteriawren cringed out of reflex, bracing on Dusklion’s behalf for a bee sting — only to find that her friend was back at her side a moment later, seemingly unharmed.

“Oh.” Blue eyes blinked at her companion before turning to the bee’s nest. “Well… last time I threw a rock at it.” And she’d felt really really bad and prayed to the Bee Gods for forgiveness, but that was besides the point. “Wanted to get… Berrypaw some honey to help her, since I can’t… help with anything else in RiverClan. She looked… stressed and tired and overworked.” Concern furrowed the former kittypet’s brow. She’d unintentionally grown fond of the poor young molly. “Not sure if she’s… been eating.” Wisteriawren murmured as she turned over a rock, looking for a bigger one.

[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.