Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 03:58 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:55 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:53 PM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 03:50 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: We're Off to See the Borders! [ RC App Training ]

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons(as of rp)
38/100

-------------------

They were moving onto WindClan now.
That was...
He doesn't like this scent either.
He probably won't like ThunderClan's as well.
It all reminded him too much of the raid.

Fadingstar asked a question.
Oh, wait, maybe he knows the answer to this?

"Uh... it would be reported back, right?" He said, though quietly due to his slight fear of being wrong and embarrassing himself.

@occultation

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: We're Off to See the Borders! [ RC App Training ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Event [#event]

Fadingstar glanced down at Softpaw at the apprentice's question. "That's why it's important to memorize the scents of the different Clans as soon as you can. The quicker you come to know the way that each Clan smells, the easier it will be to identify scent markers. You all already know RiverClan scent by heart, so there shouldn't be any issue with not being able to scent our own scent markers."

He intended to make a point with his final sentence, not wanting any apprentice to get it in their head that they could use inexperience with Clan scents as an excuse for crossing the border.

Aspenpaw piped up with a comment about how ShadowClan should've been exiled, before asking about what to do when encountering a trespasser away from the rest of the patrol. While Fadingstar agreed with the sentiment that ShadowClan should've been driven off a long time ago, he wanted to keep the group focused on learning.

He glanced at Adderstrike and Redmire as they offered answers to Aspenpaw's question. For the first time in... well, ever, Fadingstar found himself agreeing more with Redmire than Adderstrike.

"Adderstrike is right in that you shouldn't be going off alone as an apprentice. If you're on a border patrol and a warrior tells you to do that, I want you to refuse and tell Dusklion about it as soon as you're back. But if it happens once you're a warrior, Redmire is right. Any trespassers should immediately be challenged. If they refuse to leave, they should be attacked, and killed if necessary. The only exception is if its a young apprentice; if anyone in this Clan kills a kid unless it's absolutely, unavoidably necessary, you won't be remaining in RiverClan.

"You all have strong voices; if an attack happens, screech at the top of your lungs for help.

"Ideally, nobody should ever be alone at the border these days. Someday, when you're a warrior and on a border patrol for a Clan we're on bad terms with, always stay in pairs or as a group."

There were no other questions aside from that, so Fadingstar beckoned the group on. Their next stop would be WindClan; a Clan that had quickly grown to be a huge disappointment.

"This is WindClan's border. Feel how strong the wind is here? WindClan live on open plains, so they don't have the protection from wind that trees provide. You should be able to scent a fresh, airy, dusty scent; that's WindClan.

"WindClan used to be a noble, honorable Clan, but over the past couple of seasons they've turned fox-hearted and cowardly. Twilightstar used to be a great leader worth admiring, but unfortunately her leadership has declined. I don't know if it's senility or what, but the fact remains that WindClan is no longer the grand Clan they used to be. They showed more restraint than the other Clans during the 3v1, but I still encourage all of you to exercise caution around them."

Glancing around, Fadingstar spotted a few tufts of fur caught on a spiky bush. Part of the bush was trampled, suggesting some sort of scuffle had happened here. The bush was directly on the border, so it was too difficult to tell which Clan the fur belonged to.

Nodding toward the bush, Fadingstar turned toward the apprentices. "Can anyone tell me how you'd handle this if you came across it on patrol?"

Softpaw nodded softly as her leader answered her question. Oh, alright then!! Riverclan was strong, regardless of new borders or old. Softpaw watched her leader, spotting the fur just as he looked at it. "Try......" Softpaw started, flicking her ears self counsiously as she mewed, "Try to find a scent..... and if you do on our side of the border.... try and follow it? And then... report it to your clan leader.... no matter what you find??" Softpaw questioned.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3