Today 06:58 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:57 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:52 AM

ShadowClan Relationships and Plots For the Clawless Warrior

Hi All!

I’m introducing a really interesting new character called Tanglespring…pretty proud of this guy, he’s one of my favorite Warriors OCs I’ve ever made.

Tanglespring is a formerly kittypet, declawed warrior who has developed unique methods of fighting and surviving. He’s also has just a really fun personality.

As of right now, this character has no interpersonal relations and isn’t involved in any plots. He’s a ShadowClan cat, but born a rogue, turned kittypet, so I’m open to any plots/relationships inside and outside ShadowClan. I would even be open to him having a sibling in a different clan.

If you’re interested in proposing a plot of a character relationship, I highly reccomend reading more about this funky dude here: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89211

I’m open to any plot/relationship ideas, so let me know what you’ve got!

Thank you!
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Relationships and Plots For the Clawless Warrior

You know what, Newtbelly would definitely judge him at first (for having been a kitty pet), but once he realises how quick & tactical of a thinker he is, he'll grow to admire him :0

Maybe some kind of rivals to friends thing?
Newt could ask him to spar since he wants to prove "he's too weak to be here" (he wouldn't say that part directly) then lose terribly ?!?
Newt's out of commission for a lil whilst since he got beat up by a fox :') but after that he'd be down! His bio's in my sig under "my characters"!

((also the fact that tanglespring uses martial arts is SO cool omg?!?!?!?!?!))
@fleurdelis
-

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Yesterday at 04:11 PM.
Old Today, 06:43 AM

Ooh that makes total sense, I think this could be a super cool interaction! I’d be more than happy to post a starter whenever you’d like, no rush obviously. Tangle would absolutely be amused by the gusto and honestly respect another cat for challenging him. Everything is kindaaaaa a game to him lol.

It’s obviously a terrible practice and I have no idea why it’s a thing anymore, because it is genuinely damaging, but I have known a few declawed cats and they absolutely adapt to defending themselves differently. Like I said declawing is terrible but cats’ resilience is pretty cool!
Old Today, 05:00 PM

Just bumping this for interest!
Old Today, 06:42 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Oooo I’ve got an idea! And feel free to reject/tweak it!

I’ve got this skittish little former loner in WindClan named Fleetpaw. His father was part of a rogue group and his mother was a former loner. She died when he was very young, leaving young Fleet to fend for himself until he was eventually taken in by WindClan.

Fleet is only 8 moons so they can’t be from the same litter, but they could be siblings or cousins? If related on his mother, Flower’s side, then maybe Tanglespring’s mom was Fleet’s aunt? They could also be related on the father’s side, since Fleet never knew/met his father (his mom left his dad before Fleet was born). Tanglespring could be from an older litter? Or either of Tangle’s parents were related to one of Fleet’s parents and he sees Fleet at a border patrol or something and he looks like one of his parents?

With Fleet’s family history, cousins would require the least amount of alterations to Tanglespring’s story. But I wanted to propose the different options and see what you thought!

Otherwise in ShC I have Hemlockleaf, Stempaw, and Embercloud. Hemlock and Tangle could easily be friends. If Tangle is a rival of Newt’s (Stem’s mentor) that could be another interesting plot. Where after Newt challenges Tangle and loses, Stem just gawks at Tangle’s superior skills and idolizes him a bit. Since Stem is usually a disrespectful little fluff, I imagine this would only add fuel to the rivalry between Newt and Tangle before they work it out lol.

Embercloud is older than Tangle, but she’s a nurturing, doting, sensitive, and gentle she-cat who’s also the adopted mother to Beetlekit. She is anxious and a bit of a doormat, uncharacteristic for the typical ShC cat. If they were to interact she’d probably develop protective feelings over Tangle given his being declawed. He could either find that annoying or appreciate it a little, whichever you like lol.