by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 01:12 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Matching w/ @/Bluest+r~

Status: Hi! I'm oakcrane, but you can call me oak or smokey ^^
Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw tilted her head in confusion at her mentors' disapproval, but she shrugged it off. but than her ears perked in excitement as he mentioned hunting. she hurriedly finishes the last nest, scrambling out after wavebreaker.

@Quietheart

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

ollie drank coffee, Bluest+r~ painted blue on this signature

Quietheart is now my lawyer /silly

Last edited by oakcrane; Yesterday at 10:12 PM.
Old Today, 04:38 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Oliverat slept (closed)
Old Today, 08:19 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

The silver warrior gave into a long stretch before taking a brief look out into the outside world. Once again the dappled light that filtered between the leaves cascaded into the abandoned two leg den and had warmed her fur. Though she'd been on a few outings and patrols recently, she'd thought a few more wouldn't hurt any cat. Afterall, Floodsight was getting a little antsy standing around when their new camp was soon to be found. It would be good to have a couple more prey stashed up.

She was glad to hear another cat propose the same idea. This one was an warrior who was way older than she was. Long white coat and sharp green eyes, filled with wisdom and knowledge of a past she'd never known. The silver warrior softly moved closer to the warrior and suggested, "I could go again. It's a nice day anyways. Better make the best of it."
Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

Poppyburst was the first cat to show up. The tortoiseshell cat who was about half his age had not seemed to mind his barking tone. Her voice was gentle and her eyes full of a soft warmth. "Thank you Poppyburst, I'm glad to see our situation hasn't dampened every cat's spirits. The white warrior gave her a nod as he spoke in greeting. His jet black paws shifted his body underneath him as he listed to the right slightly, trying to take some of the pressure off his bad leg. He had seen her around, but unlike many others the former elder did not know much about her. As he adjusted his posture another, much younger warrior approached who bore aspects of silver, white and dark grey. This time it was Floodsight whose pale blue eyes seemed to lend credence to her name. The way those ghostly blue orbs framed her face made Blizzardoak feel like the colors were slowly fading away beneath a flood of water.

"It is." The long furred tom responded to the newest volunteer flicking his tail in greeting as he did so. He smiled casually "Perfect for an old hairball like me to get back into warrior form." The warrior was only half joking as he said it. He then added "Pretty soon it will be Leafbare and I'll need to be able to fend for myself again. His tone was still lighter, but had an air of seriousness to it as he delivered his last comment. His deep green eyes looked from one cat to the next, filled by sincerity. "I appreciate your willingness to help." In particular Blizzardoak had noticed Floodsight making an effort to double up on patrols, and stay active for the sake of her clan. Floodsight huh... The old warrior tried not to make a face as he remembered his tall dark furred leader Pikestar delivering her change of name during one of the many clan meetings.

He briefly wondered what Moonkits name would have been now, had it stayed the same. Back then Blizzardoak had only just been moved to the elders den for is infected leg, but he was still very much aware of the clans day to day affairs. Stormshade had been quite distraught over her daughter's death in the flood. That being said it made his stomach turn slightly at the thought of leaving her remaining kit with such a legacy. If Couragestream hadn't been there for him in his darkest days, reminding Blizzardoak of the positive legacy Strikingshape left for him as a warrior things might have turned out very badly in his own life. What a cruel burden to place on her child. He closed his eyes so as to make them unreadable being briefly overcome with emotion.

Once he opened them again the smooth furred tom lifted a jet black paw and motioned towards the camp exit starting to pad in that direction. "Shall we?"

@paedyn

Moving this thread to a new location. Sleepy thicket. If someone else would like to start the thread they can, I'm about to go to work so I wont be back until later, also it will give your cats a chance to respond.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 08:30 AM.
Old Today, 09:19 AM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Leopardpurr and Shorekit played together.

(Activity Post)

Old Today, 11:31 AM

Bump Policy: idm anytime, but not too much
My Mood: Mysterious

EF36C28A-92EC-4F46-B671-E8B0676001EA.jpg

FAWNKIT {} OPEN!
{}she/her | open for interactions | 4 moons |

Fawnkit sneezed, sitting near where she had slept previously. She batted a piece of dust, before looking at the other felines. They seemed so much calmer then her. Quickly influenced, Fawnkit straightened and kicked the puff of dust away.
”It can only break you because you let it.”(Please keep in mind and/or note that I will only be active on Friday and the weekends because of school until further notice.Replies will take longer, and feel free to bump me anytime, JUST not too much.)
click on them !

http://http://
Old Today, 11:53 AM

Bump Policy: idm anytime, but not too much
My Mood: Mysterious

3E0FB8B4-80BC-4F76-BB3B-59B98F60516F.jpg

FAWNKIT {} OPEN!

Bending under the cobwebs, Fawnkit curled up, hiding her tiny paws into her tail as she layed her head onto her tail. She let out a huge sigh, before dozing off.
”It can only break you because you let it.”(Please keep in mind and/or note that I will only be active on Friday and the weekends because of school until further notice.Replies will take longer, and feel free to bump me anytime, JUST not too much.)
click on them !

http://http://

Last edited by fawn_; Today at 11:54 AM.
Old Today, 12:18 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn_ View Post
Attachment 3898

FAWNKIT {} OPEN!

Bending under the cobwebs, Fawnkit curled up, hiding her tiny paws into her tail as she layed her head onto her tail. She let out a huge sigh, before dozing off.

art by @/babysith
Duskkit-She/Her
2 Moons

-------------------

Duskkit was bored, and currently chasing a feather.
The partially tabby kit made an attempt to pounce on the feather.
[Roll=3]
She did not succeed at all.

Duskkit completely missed, and tumbled into a kit that was seemingly asleep.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)