freewill be darned

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

MoonLeaf.he/him. Shadowclan warrior.
He sat in the clearing bored. (Open)
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[46/100]
Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Always Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Why? WHY?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHY"???

Silentpaw let out a breath, ears drooping, not even trying to hide his discomfort. Why? What was that supposed to be a question to? He asked her a question, and he expected one back, not another question!
Then it clicked. Shadepaw was trying to end things here and there, wasn't she? She didn't want to talk to him, and this time, he would catch onto it quicker. And so he did. Why did he bother asking if she was okay in the first place?
He hadn't meant it. He had said it in a panic. It wasn't his fault (Or was it?)

"Sorry," he muttered under his breath. Then much more quietly, he added, "That was stupid."

He hesitated, but it didn't take a while for Silentpaw to decide to finally get up from his sitting position.

((Sorry this one's a little short aaaaaaaa))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue [T2] - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 19/100 • ProfileBio

Again, Silentpaw didn't answer her right away. Though, Shadepaw could now see his discomfort, his drooping ears. That was a surprise, though she refused to show it. She waited. Damn it, If he doesn't respond... Well, what then? She needed to know. She needed to know if he thought she was weak, so she could improve herself, for Clovepool... She wondered why Silentpaw was so uncomfortable, why he asked that question, why... Ugh. There she went again. Why did she even care? It's not like Silentpaw cared. He doesn't. So why am I even still here? She hesitated, on the verge of getting up, though something stopped her. She didn't know what. She remembered how Silentpaw had asked, You okay? as if he did care. Which was ridiculous. Ridiculous. He doesn't care. Does he? What did it matter? Silentpaw didn't matter. Only Clovepool did. She was angry at herself for thinking these thoughts, and angry that she couldn't stop herself, and angry that she didn't know. It felt like she didn't know anything. I'm so confused. As she was hesitating, as all these thoughts roiled inside her, never making it out of her head, never making it to her expression, her body frozen, Silentpaw finally spoke. Her gaze faltered. She didn't know what to say. He's... Sorry? She stared at her paws, fighting her expression to remain neutral, not trusting herself to look at him. Maybe if she just kept staring at her paws then she'd get swallowed up in them, in the inky blackness that was her fur. None of this would exist. She wouldn't exist. And then everything would be okay. But that was impossible. She knew this. And she knew she had a purpose. Though right now, it was hard to remember. She didn't stop him when Silentpaw got up. She just continued staring at her paws.
---

no worries!

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
WIP Character Website
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Right. So now that they were done with the poisons. . . Tucking those away under her tail so that no idiot passerby decided to have an impromptu, lethal snack, Lostspark glanced down at the calico kit. "That's why we don't have these in the camp clearing for a reason. They're always in the Medicine Den, purposely tucked away at the top and in the back. If someone is going to go into Mossfreckle's den, take out these poisonous plants, and eat it without having any knowledge of what they do, that's on them."

Harsh, but a true reality. Lostspark didn't give two craps about cats who wanted to act the fool. "Okay now listen up, we'll go over these quickly because there are a couple."

[ Cobwebs & Sticks ]

"Cobwebs are the most common tool you will see. Perhaps someone has told you about them, or you've seen them. If you’re trying to stop bleeding, you’ll need to refresh the layers of cobwebs as they soak up the blood. When you’re applying and removing, leave the bottom-most layer. Removing that layer too soon will break any newly forming clots and thus reignite the bleeding."

Onto the more frequently seen around tool. "Sticks are also a necessity to have around for storing cobwebs up off the dirt and away from the other herbs." Yeah... she wouldn't tell him the other uses for that, since he was still a kid. He could learn that later.

[ Marigold & Honey ]

"Marigold is a thick, round yellow orange flower. It's chewed into a paste and layered on wounds after cleaning to prevent infection, basically."

Moving on. "Honey is what we get from beehive - made by bees. It has a use in almost any situation. For wounds, it can be added to poultices to keep the wound from drying out too quickly and furthers healing. Eaten by itself or added to water, it can help soothe sore throats and reduce coughing." She eyed the youngster. He was well-behaved, so this next bit wasn't intended at him. It was lighthearted. "It can also be added to other herbs to make it more palatable especially for fussy kits."

"And... that is the basics you'd need to know." She cocked her head. "If you have questions or want to know more, Mossfreckle is just as well-versed as I am."

[ This is sooo late I'm sorry Condensed all of this into one - it's still in the past when it happened back in the timeline but I just wanted to get it out of the way so you can have this knowledge jotted down for Pale! ]

Palekit
◆ ShadowClan | 5 moons

He nodded his head excitedly several times acknowledging Lostspark's words. These berries. They needed to be picked and store away, so others don't eat it by accident! That was probably a good explanation for it!

Cobwebs. And sticks!

Now that's something he's see on other cats, but lucky enough to avoid having to be wrapped by. At least by his memory. The sticky white webs acted like a barrier for wounds and the stick, well, it acted like a storage unit for the cobwebs to stick onto.

Marigold and honey.

Marigold soundly like such a pretty little flower, much opposite to Nightshade and Deathberries. Those...those match the name certainly well. 'So Marigold helps with infection if it's placed on a wound...hmm okay!' And then there was honey, which was used to soothe the throat and coughs. He'd often heard the elders talk about the cold and the illnesses that was brought on during Leaf-bare. Moss and Grouse would need to store a lot of honey for the Leaf-bare to come.

He did a little run through in his head, so he doesn't forget anything. Deathberries, bright red, dangerous. Nightshade, purple, dangerous. Cobwebs, for wounds. Sticks, to store cobwebs. Marigold...gold! No yellow orange, infections.... and Honey, for cough. He brightly smiled at Lostspark. He'd remembered everything! It was a rather simple lesson to get through, just a couple to memorize. Hopefully he doesn't forget it soon. Palekit would have to make a note to memorize it every night until the information was stuck in his head. He gave Lostspark a small gentle bump on the shoulder with his nose before flashing a wide smile. A smile as a token of appreciation and thanks for the lesson.

"Thank you so much Lostspark! Herbs are actually so cool! I didn't know a flower could do all that, it was honestly...so so amazing!" Palekit continued excitedly before settling down, paws padding at the floor. "Thank you for teaching me...even though its not your job anymore. I'm glad to learn it from you!"

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Today, 04:05 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
the sun was yet to creep over the horizon, sky cast in a deep blue as if in preperation for golden rays, sparse clouds moving across the faint reminder of a canopy of stars slowly. it couldnt have been long since the sky had turned from a pure black do this deep, rich blue, with every gust of wind still sharp and biting cool. rookfire blinked steel grey eyes open, squinting at the faint light filtering into the den before rolling from his side to his paws in one smooth yet slightly ache inducing motion. sleeping like he's been deflated didnt normally cause any pain, so, still sleepy as he was, faint annoyance rolled around his head. it was truly mysterious how this hadnt happened before, any of the other early mornings rookfire made his way out of the medicine den and out of camp before the sun announced the beginning of a new day, but when he stepped into the clearing today (or tried before being interrupted), the first and only thing his eyes were immediately drawn to sleepysunrises form, looking a good lot more tired than rookfire thought he had ever felt. honestly, in combination with just finding her outside all alone, rookfire was inclined to believe she had not slept at all. not this night and perhaps not even those prior. however, with the silence thick as sap between the two enforcers, rookfire cleared his throat, finally continued his track by actually stepping out of the entrance and into the clearing fully.
he lingered for a bit longer than usual, grooming his dark pelt considerably more carefully than usually, thrown off by sleepysunrises prensence, before finally steering towards the camp entrance.

[ @Estelle ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE