Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:07 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Matching w/ @/Bluest+r~

Status: Hi! I'm oakcrane, but you can call me oak or smokey ^^
Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Brokenkit peeked out of the nursery, wandering over.

(OPEN)

ollie drank coffee, Bluest+r~ painted blue on this signature

Quietheart is now my lawyer /silly

Last edited by oakcrane; Yesterday at 09:49 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Oh Spruce buddy...... You have to much faith in your mentor this isnt the medicine cats fault but theirs. Such was immediately obvious by the loud objection to his accusation.

"Noooooooo! Not you too is everone in on this prank! Im fine Im obviously fine see! Fit as a fiddle idiots never get sick after all! See Im not unwell youre unwell maybe you should go see the medicine cats!"
Except it wasnt nearly that understandable given how clogged the tripods nose was so everything was mumbled and incoherent and it kinda ended in a small coughing fit that left the hornet just kinda blinking at their former apprentice as they tried to reboot their brain.

Wolfpaw had been trying to catch Mudhound to forcibly medicate the maine coon and it seemed he wouldnt be the only former apprentice to join the crusade because the idiot would not be going willingly.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Accornfall noticed a familiar orange-and-white tom and instantly a wide, bright smile spread on his maw. He glanced at Bumblestar, she was waiting for the kits to gather. "Yo! Yarrowcrest!" He called in a hushed voice as he crept towards his friend, doing his best not to disturb the meeting and subsequent ceremony. When he reached Yarrowcrest, he leaned forward to touch noses with his friend, purring. "Good ta see ya!" He purred. "How've you been?"

[ @silver. - Yarrowcrest <3]

Burnedpaw simply gave a light shrug at her thanks, it wasn't needed. Nothing he said was wrong, he was simply stating facts based off his own experience and what he's seen. He waved his tail when she expressed concerned about being accepted, not to brush her off but to brush away the concern itself. "Cats will always have their opinions." He pointed out. "You can't worry about what they think. Just focus on your training, and overtime you'll prove yourself." He meowed, turning his eyes to Bumblestar as she called the kits forward for their ceremony.

"Some may not get over themselves, but at the end of the day you don't have to prove anything to them. Only to yourself." He flicked his tail thoughtfully, something seemed to be missing from that. and Well, and the clan as a whole I guess. But then, was she proving herself to the leader? StarClan? That got complicated, he didn't want to complicate things for her now. Right now, Splitpaw should focus her efforts on adjusting to her new routine and environment. Burnedpaw swiveled an ear to show that he heard her other question, but did not take his eyes off Bumblestar and the kits out of respect. "Of course." He meowed simply. "All clanborn cats will have relatives and ancestors in StarClan."

Although, it occurred to him after the fact that may not have been what she meant. "Although, you probably meant anycat I know personally. And I can't say that I do." He added promptly, wanting to ensure he properly addressed her question. And it was true, him and his sister were the only kits to Brownmouse's litter (at least that he knew of), and he never really knew his grandparents. No aunts or uncles either, nor cousins. Brownmouse's family was...less than accepting of him and Charredpaw, so he didn't really know her family at all either.

"Look," he nodded to the kits gathering where Bumblestar beckoned them, "the kits that Bumblestar called are about to be named apprentices." He meowed. "When a kit reaches 6 moons of age, they're assigned a mentor and their name is changed to signify they've begun their apprenticeship. Once they've proven themselves, they'll be able to become warriors." He explained. "All apprentice's names end in -paw. It's not until an apprentice becomes a warrior that a cat has earned their full name." He continued, his tail picking off the ground and landing back down softly and casually. "Like what we were talking about before." He meowed, referring to when they were referring to they were talking about warrior names. He turned to look at Splitpaw again as he spoke, hoping that this was helpful and he wasn't just babbling.

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Splitpaw turned her attention on Burnedpaw as he spoke, her two mismatched eyes looked into his dark amber ones. She was quite as he spoke, he had a way with words she would give him that. She felt like if she was worried about anything Burnedpaw would be the one to help her not be worried. She was thankful to him for answering all her questions...she felt like for some reason if she asked someone else they would just possibly snap at her. She then turned her attention on Bumblestar as she called the kittens forward, she listened to Burnedpaw explain on how kits become apprentices and how apprentices become warriors. Her eyes sparkled as she watched Bumblestar and the kits, she then looked up at the stars again once more. Her eyes showed stars in them and they sparkled like stars too. She looked back down at Bumblestar and then back to Burnedpaw with a purr. "I appreciate the help Burnedpaw." she meowed. "Just hope that I'm not to much of a burden with my questions." she said softly. "But I do want to thank you and I also appreciate you for answering all my questions..." Splitpaw was slightly adjusting to camp life, she did miss her father and wondered where he was. She also missed her mother, uncles, aunts and her siblings....She would admit it, she lost a lot...but she was thankful for the cats in the clan and Burnedpaw. She felt home here.

[ @Luna16 - Burnedpaw ]

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Today, 12:04 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw sat there and listened

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 03:03 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Cypresspaw eagerly settled below his leader, looking around for the lucky new apprentices. He sighed. He and his brother were so excited for this moment when they were kits, but only himself got the pleasure of experiencing it.

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!