Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:14 PM
◆ Ace's Character Directory
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:10 PM
everything eats and is...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:08 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 11:06 PM
New Life [p]
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:58 PM

Old September 12th, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default an icy meeting [p]

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [24/100]

The air was getting colder and colder every day as the season changed from Greenleaf to Leaf-fall. The once leafy green trees had turn duller each day Palepaw had passed through, in and out of camp. Though it had yet to changed to the rumoured red colour. Palepaw was jittery with anticipation, he couldn't wait to see the scenery being painted in reds and oranges. It would be like a permanent sunset...or at least permanent until the leaves fell.

He's been getting lessons recently, just introductions courses. But he cherishes every single one and looked forward to learning the next. But today, he was feeling a bit tired and his drowsiness had reminded him of the warm nursery where Nightshiver was. He should definitely give the nursery a visit. It'll be good to say hi once in a while.

He popped his head in, but the forever queen wasn't really in sight. Probably needed a breather once and a while. She's definitely doing a hefty ton of work with all the kits running around. Specifically him, when he was still a tad smaller. He made a mental note to greet her once she does appear once more. He was just making his way out before spotting a little white kitten in the corner of the nursery. Curiously, as his normal self, he padded up to the kitten and spoke in a soft tone filled with elation, "Hey there Icekit! I'm Palepaw, if you didn't know...that is"

"I'm actually just here to visit Nightshiver. But it looks like she's out for a moment! But thennn I was heading out and I saw you!" Palepaw kind of trailed off. Where was he taking this? He didn't really know. Perhaps it would've been better to talk straight to the point. "Whatcha doing here in the corner?"

[ @Starphobia ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; September 12th, 2024 at 09:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: an icy meeting [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 3 Moons | ShadowClan Kit | Selectively Mute

Purrks:
Well Insulated

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Icekit, yet again hiding around in the corner of the Nursery, refusing any social interaction. Then, her worst fear. A happy looking... Kit? padded up to her. He seemed... Like a kit, but bigger than average. Maybe he was one of those bigger kits that she would sometimes see around camp, almost never in the Nursery. And this one was... Palepaw? Strange. Icekit tilted her head, blinking at Palepaw. At his question, she thought for a bit.
What was she doing here in the corner?
Avoiding everyone else, of course. And Palepaw absolutely fit the description for "everyone else".

Icekit shrugged, tapping her tail on the ground and swaying from side to side. She didn't want to talk to this big kit. She never wanted to talk to anyone. Should she make an exception with this soft-coloured cat?

{ @goodacacia }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Old Today, 09:20 PM

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: an icy meeting [p]

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [28/100]

All Palepaw could get was a shrug from this little kitten. Confused but still high spirited, Palepaw had chalked it up to social anxiety or maybe he was overwhelming the little kitten. With a few paw steps backwards, he talked in a softer tone. "It's okay if you don't want to talk. You could...um...answer yes and no questions! Nod means yes, and shaking your head means no."

That should be easy enough. So first question. Hmm... what should Palepaw ask. A yes and no question. About her, what she liked, or if what she'd done around camp. No no no, that would be too overwhelming again. He doesn't even know if she wanted to talk to him.

So here goes his first question. "Okay first question, are you okay with me being here? Could I talk to you?"

Oops. That was two questions.

[ @Starphobia | Ice's just a bby ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹