Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:08 PM
To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}
Last post by Rani
Today 10:07 PM

Old Today, 07:58 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Meetings (August 20, 2024 & August 31, 2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She didn't know what to feel. Just like that. Just like ... that, just a few cat's words made Fadingstar change his mind. Was it just that easy? Floodsight felt this should've been an internal vote, especially one with apprentices whom yet to experience the world to the fullest. There are somethings the little ones just didn't need to experience, such as a clan divided in two while being in a middle of a crisis. She shook her head disappointed...no it was a strange feeling that she couldn't describe. With a deep breath and a momentary silence, she had left.

And suddenly, she was met by a bicolor kitten pressing their muzzle into her shoulder. The little one had just looked so upset. She gave Rainpaw a couple a licks on the head and murmured sweetly hoping to calm her down a bit, "I know, I know. None of us did."

Floodsight was just relieved it didn't end with bloodshed. Though Fadingstar's announcement may have just unseated a lot of cats on both sides of the argument, his word was clear.

[ @Luna16 ]

Rainpaw felt relief wash over her. She took once last inhale of Floodsight's scent before moving to sit next to her, laying down with her paws tucked under her. Rainpaw stuck close to Floodsight as the meeting continued, still tense that fighting might break out although for now at least things seemed to be moving along... She, like Floodsight, was relieved that an actual fight hadn't broken out, or that more demands for blood weren't being made. The whole ordeal was just...tense. It was a lot. Rainpaw's ears twitched nervously as Fadingstar continued, but she kept her eyes focused on him as he announced the reassignments and moved on to more...neutral topics.

"I wonder if I'll be reassigned at the next meeting..." She murmured thoughtfully, realizing that her current mentor, Swanberry, would be kitting soon.

[ @goodacacia - Floodsight]

Ravenpaw nodded to Redmire, not getting much more in before she stormed off. Ravenpaw heaved a heavy sigh as she watched her walking away. I hope she's alright. Ravenpaw turned her attention back to Fadingstar, listening quietly although her mind was elsewhere.

[ @dino. - Redmire]
[OPEN]