Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:08 PM
[F] A Falcon's Glory
by Fio
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:58 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:58 PM
UNNAMED kits home
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:48 PM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:42 PM

Old September 5th, 2024, 09:34 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Night of the Magpie [p]

Nightwalker
Dark Forest
he/him | Dead
[Surly, heavily scarred dark grey tabby with sky blue eye]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Magpiepaw - @Marigoldwhisper ]
· · ────────────── · ·
His third ShadowClan cat. My, the rumors about this clan being nothing but fox-hearted killers with ties to the Dark Forest were panning out to be true. Another apprentice, too. Nightwalker eyed Magpiepaw as she slept, considering his next move. While scaring the cats he visited was all well and good, he actually wanted to try something different this time. "You look about ready for your warrior ceremony." He commented, not waiting for her to wake up. "I wonder, why are you still in this stuffy rotten log of a den, rather than living freely as a warrior?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old September 7th, 2024, 07:24 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Night of the Magpie [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Nightwalker
Dark Forest
he/him | Dead
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
His third ShadowClan cat. My, the rumors about this clan being nothing but fox-hearted killers with ties to the Dark Forest were panning out to be true. Another apprentice, too. Nightwalker eyed Magpiepaw as she slept, considering his next move. While scaring the cats he visited was all well and good, he actually wanted to try something different this time. "You look about ready for your warrior ceremony." He commented, not waiting for her to wake up. "I wonder, why are you still in this stuffy rotten log of a den, rather than living freely as a warrior?"

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\12 moons\Shadowclan
"One man falls, another takes his place, he chases the wind until the end of his days."

Purrks: Silvertonuge T1 [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

- - -
Sleep. It dragged at her like death and it seemed to be the only thing she was good at. Her dreams were filled with nothing but the accomplishments she had yet to have. Her first kill, her warrior name, admiration from the whole clan, Gracklepaw back inside Shadowclan camp. All dreams it seemed, but they didn't materialize outside of her head... Ugh, INFURIATING!!! She was in a rut, that was inevitable, but Magpiepaw was no loser, nor was she one to sit still after being knocked down. The world would scream her name, even if she had to force it down their throats.

Despite her deep sleep, she smelt something unfamiliar waft into her pink nose and her ear twitched. Something was looming over her. The small apprentice unsheathed her claws and shifted her weight slightly before opening her caramel eyes to the silhouette before her. A scent she couldn't place and a face she couldn't recognize. Ah, she met somecat like that before, an odd somecat.

She let out a gruff snort before springing to her paws. Their words rang in her large ears. "Bleh, tell me something I don't know, intruder." Magpiepaw wasn't one who took kindly to trespassers especially since the borders were so apparently marked. Must be somecat from another clan or a former one since she couldn't recognize where they came from.

Without another thought of this cats whereabouts, Magpiepaw lunged forward, her claws outstretched, and swiped at his neck. She was bewildered to find their was no impact, not even a sliver of blood. Magpiepaw hissed in frustration. "Stars above, what are you? Whatever the heck you are, you need to LEAVE."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:13 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Night of the Magpie [p]

Nightwalker
Dark Forest
he/him | Dead
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Nightwalker sighed as the apprentice attacked him, not bothering to shift out of the way, even as her claws went right through his shadowy form. "What I am is of no concern to you yet." Nightwalker canted his head before pushing himself to his paws and circling the apprentice, looking her up and down. "How old are you... ten moons? Eleven? Is your mentor failing you, young one? Are the warriors of your clan not taking the training of apprentices seriously?" Nightwalker put on his best sympathetic face. "A shame, really."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!