Bug v. bug [p]
by Zero
Last post by Zero
Today 06:04 PM

Old September 11th, 2024, 11:30 AM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Future Character relationship finder.

Greetings WCO! So I open this thread to find relationships for a new character... Which I will describe a little bit later. I might also warn you that one role in particular shall be very important for him... And it isn't a crush

So, here's the character:

Inferno.

Yes, his name is Inferno, but it's for a reason... Inferno is a 30 moons old rogue, lean, scarred tomcat with a dark grey-blue mask, black fur, and fiery blue eyes, haunted by past betrayal. Once a hopeful warrior, he is now a bitter, calculating outsider driven by a burning need for revenge, avoiding trust and living by a personal code of honor while strategizing his way through life.

If you want, here's his bio:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89230

So what kind of relationships I search...

-Allies, or 'Close Friends'
-Acquaintances
-Enemies

To put a slight accent on his personnality so you have an idea, here's the description.

Inferno is a deeply troubled soul. Once a promising young warrior, he has now grown cold, detached, and distrustful of others. His fiery ambition has been replaced by cynicism and bitterness. He is driven by bitter resolve and a blazing need for revenge—it is this inner fire that pushes him forward, despite all the pain he carries. His sole goal is to one day confront [someone] and make him pay for the betrayal that nearly destroyed him.

He keeps to himself, preferring solitude over company, and tends to avoid large gatherings of cats. Inferno is strategic and calculating, always thinking several steps ahead. Though he no longer cares for the traditional warrior code, he holds strong to a personal code of honor—he does not harm those who are weak or defenseless, but anyone who crosses him or betrays his trust will face his wrath.

Beneath his tough exterior, however, lies a deep well of pain and regret. He longs for the days when he was full of hope and believed in the strength of the clan system, but his betrayal has scarred him both physically and mentally. This inner turmoil often manifests as anger, particularly when he is reminded of his past. Inferno's biggest fear is trusting anyone again, as the betrayal he experienced has left him with severe abandonment issues.

Despite his rough nature, inferno is extremely intelligent. His sharp mind and his ability to read situations allow him to excel in combat and strategy, often besting opponents through wit rather than brute force. He’s resourceful, able to survive in the harshest conditions, which is what has kept him alive after his 'exile'.

And here's the most important role for the relationships...

THE TRAITOR

The fire had begun to creep toward them, licking at the dry underbrush like a living, breathing beast. Inferno, known as Emberpaw at the time, felt a thrill of fear, but it was tempered by the presence of [someone]. He trusted him completely. [Someone] had always been there, guiding him the darkest times, always supporting him. There wasn't any need to fear at the side of his best friend.

As they approached the edge of the fire, the heat became suffocating, waves of scorching air pressing against Emberpaw’s fur. The roar of the flames, an overwhelming sound that made his ears flatten against his head. The fire was no longer just a distant threat—it was alive, hungry, consuming everything in its path.

"We need to get out of here!", Emberpaw said, his voice tight with panic. He glanced at [someone], expecting to see the same urgency mirrored in his mentor’s eyes.

But something was wrong.

[Someone] wasn’t looking at the fire. He was staring at Emberpaw with a strange expression, something cold and calculating, a look that Emberpaw had never seen before. His heart stuttered in his chest, confusion bubbling up inside him.

"[Someone]?", he asked, voice trembling. "What are we—?"

Before he could finish his sentence, [Someone]’s claws shot out, slashing across Emberpaw’s face. The young tom yelped in pain, stumbling back in shock. His mind reeled, struggling to comprehend what had just happened. His friend—his most trusted friend—had attacked him. It didn’t make sense.

"[Someone], what are you doing?", Emberpaw gasped, blinking blood from his eyes. His vision blurred, a fiery haze settling over the scene as the smoke thickened around him.

[Someone] didn’t answer. Instead, he moved closer, his frame looming over Emberpaw, eyes cold and unfeeling. There was no trace of the friend Emberpaw had known, only a predator sizing up his prey.

“I’m sorry, Emberpaw.”, [someone] said, his voice devoid of any real regret. “But I need this. The clan needs someone strong. And you… you’ve always been in the way.”

Emberpaw’s mind was spinning, his heart pounding in his chest.

"In the way? I don’t understand!", his voice cracked with desperation, his paws stumbling over the uneven ground as he tried to back away from the cat he had trusted more than anyone.

“Always underfoot.”, [Someone] growled, “Always seeking approval. I’ve worked too hard to let some pathetic cat like you ruin it all.”

Pathetic. The word hit Emberpaw like a blow to the gut. All the moments he had spent training with is friend, pushing himself to be worthy of his mentor's, of his father’s approval, and to accomplish the dream that they both shared, suddenly felt like lies in the mouth of his friend. It hurt. Really bad, more than he would admit. All the praise, all the guidance—[Someone] envied him. How hadn't he seen that sooner?

The fire roared closer, crackling in the underbrush, sending embers spiraling into the air. It was an inferno now, its heat licking at Emberpaw’s fur as the world seemed to shrink around him. But the fire was nothing compared to the burning realization sinking into his bones.

[Someone] didn’t care about him. He had never cared.

“Please,” Emberpaw pleaded, his voice small and hoarse. "We’re clanmates. I—"

"Not anymore.", [someone] snarled, and before Emberpaw could react, his former best friend lunged forward. His powerful shoulder slammed into Emberpaw’s side, sending the young tom tumbling into the smoldering underbrush.

The fire was waiting.

The moment Emberpaw hit the ground, pain exploded across his body. The flames seared through his fur, burning deep into his skin as he writhed in agony. He screamed, but his voice was lost in the roar of the fire, drowned out by the crackling heat that threatened to consume him whole. His world became a blur of blinding light and unbearable pain.

For a moment, he thought it was over—that the fire would take him, and that he would die here, in the flames, abandoned by the cat he had once trusted with his life.

But then, through the haze of smoke and pain, he saw [someone] standing at the edge of the inferno, watching. He wasn’t helping. He wasn’t running to get help. He was just watching, cold and detached, as if this were nothing more than a chore that needed to be done.

A deep, aching realization settled into Emberpaw’s chest, colder than any flame could ever be.

[Someone] wanted him dead.

He tried to rise, but his legs wouldn’t obey him. The fire was consuming him, his fur curling and blackening as the heat intensified. His breath came in ragged gasps, the acrid smoke filling his lungs as he choked on the very air around him.

He clawed at the ground, desperate to pull himself away from the flames, but it was no use. He was too weak. Too broken. His friend had left him for dead, and now the fire would finish what [someone] had started.

But then, through the haze of smoke, he saw something. A figure, moving through the flames—no, not just moving, charging. It was a rogue, someone unknown to him, bursting through the flames with wild energy. They grabbed Emberpaw by the scruff, dragging him out of the inferno with a strength he didn’t know cats could possess.

Emberpaw’s vision swam as the world darkened around him. His body ached with every breath, every movement sending fresh waves of pain through him. As he was pulled to safety, he glanced back at [someone], still standing there, silhouetted against the flames.

Their eyes met for a brief second. [Someone]'s gaze was unfeeling, devoid of any remorse, and in that moment, Emberpaw understood: [someone] had always planned this. He had been nothing but a stepping stone to his friend, something to be discarded when it no longer served a purpose.

Betrayed. Left to die in the flames. And all because his friend wanted power.

As darkness closed in around him, Emberpaw’s heart burned with something deeper than the fire that had almost taken him.

Rage.

Betrayal.

And a promise of revenge.

Quick summary: Inferno was once a ThunderClan cat, that got betrayed by his best friend and left as dead in a fire, whether a random one or one that happened as an event. Now, feeling betrayed, Inferno searches for revenge...

At all costs...

So... Here the role... The traitor... I have big requirements for that role.

Here's the list.

1- Be active in rp please. Inferno and The Traitor shall not interact frequently, mostly, and I'll warn when I would like to make a plot with the traitor, via VM or PM, like you wish. But I want to see the objective of this character through, weither he dies at the end or manage to accomplish his mission.

2- Be ready for anything, because The Traitor can be called out or confronted by Inferno. If you want some drama for you character, it's a good place.

3- The [Someone] shall be a warrior of ThunderClan, this might be a small episode in his past, during his time as an apprentice, that he just hides.

4- The Traitor and Inferno shall be around the same age: 30 moons, with a little age gap, if possible around 2 or 3 moons.

And finally...

5- THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE TRAITOR.

Here's the name of the cat, and who roleplays him, please pay attention to that: [Empty.]

Form:
Character name:
Character age:
Character appearance:
Character personnality:
Role:
Image (If you have one):
Mention: Mention me !

Thanks! (Also, for the staff, I open this thread before posting the biography because the traitor got an important role in his life. So I need one before actually making anything.)

-Inferno, the revengful-

Last edited by Red Dawn; Yesterday at 04:59 PM.
Old September 12th, 2024, 11:28 AM
When day breaks

Default Re: Future Character relationship finder.

Bump.

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old September 13th, 2024, 12:31 PM
When day breaks

Bump!

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
When day breaks

Bonk!

-Inferno, the revengful-