by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:02 PM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:56 PM

Old Today, 03:56 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Darkleaf plots/ relations finder !

Hi everyone!!
My lovely Darkleaf is getting... A little bland haha. I'm putting out this finder in a last attempt to find some kind of cool plots or relations for them, as I'm fighting the urge to kill them off since I'm not really connecting w them right now :')
To be honest I don't want them to die, since they have so much unexplored potential! Also they're my pookie that I roleplayed on Bryniel (2016?!?!??!) so I'd be sad to see them go haha. But at the same time, whilst their potential remains unexplored, they remain soooo... eh.

Who is Darkleaf?

Header: ferretfever
they/she, demigirl

TLDR:
59 moons old, ShadowClan warrior
Dedicated clan member and workaholic - but cowardly
Hopeless romantic, yet seemingly lost in the world

Darkleaf is a ShadowClan warrior, and is 59 moons old.
More often than not, they can be seen flitting about camp, doing as many little chores and duties as possible. Despite her dedication to her duties, she finds herself shy of conflict - cowardly. They're a mediocre fighter at best, unable to keep up with others - they barely stand a chance on the battlefield. So, they hang back whenever they can. This fact is often hidden away with talk of peace, but it still remains - she's too scared.

This doesn't actually take up much of their thought. To be honest, they believe their own lies at this point, buried deep into their subconscious. They think themselves a loyal and dedicated cat, which for the most part, they are. They're far more concerned with other duties, hunting, patrolling, maintaining the camp. In pushing themselves, they've become a bit of a workaholic - chatty whilst they work - but still, a workaholic. Keeping still can be a hard task for them, it always feels like something needs to be done, even sleeping's become troublesome lately. But, they persist. That's just what it's like to live in the clan, right?

Besides this, Darkleaf is a true hopeless romantic. They believe in love above all else (well, most of them time). Of course, they have an idealised view of romance and what it would be like to have a mate - but they're also a romantic in how they view the world and the clans. Maybe in growing past her fear of conflict, she could learn the actual beauty of peace, instead of using it as a scapegoat?

Recently, she let go of one romantic ideal - for better or for worse. That she can always help. In an argument with previous apprentice, Owlthroat, they finally decided that he chose his own path, and that she didn't make him 'the way he is'. Is this true? Not entirely. She was there during his formative years, she could have tried harder, and she could have helped. But she didn't. After moons of hoping he'd changed, they gave up. Their view of the world is finally soured, at least a little. However, this isn't for the better, at least not entirely. She certainly won't try to interfere with another cat's life - after all, in her opinion, the path they choose is their choice alone.

Plot ideas:

A mate + eventually kits!!
Especially outsider or cross clan
Got a cat you think could be a good fit for them? Send them forward! I'd prefer for it to be slow burn, but I'd be happy to compromise and speed it up a little lol! They are sapphic but open to men, and would be fine with monogamy or polyamory.
I think the idea of her running away with an outsider would be absolutely adorable?!?!? Darkleaf as a barn cat HII?? Clan life doesn't really suit them all that well, so it makes a lot of sense.

I may be picky ., asdfgh

Found family
Again -- cross clan/ outsiders?
Despite Darkleaf's dedication, I can very much see their loyalty being torn away, especially if they met a cat that saw ShadowClan as the evil evil bad clan (lol), and view her as the exception. Other than that, if a group of outsiders (or even just the one) told her they lived a totally peaceful life, she might just run away with them...

Some kind of dramatic death
I'm very hesitant to kill her off too soon because,, she really hasn't got to be happy yet, and I'm a sucker for a happy ending :') That said, if I can't find anything interesting to do w them ..... StarClan time ig asdfghj - that or she's running away from the clans.
If you have a really cool plot that they might be suited to, throw it my way!

Currently, I don't have any other ideas, but if you have something cool, let me know !! :D

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 04:00 PM.