Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:21 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 01:17 PM
Owltusk Kits [Owlthroat x...
by Aroogi
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:16 PM
Those who do not remember...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101

Old August 27th, 2024, 05:46 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default The winds draw me back [P]

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose. Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

An orange tom curled up in his nest, his body aching from exhaustion as he rested on the soft moss. With a small, sleepy noise, the warrior rested his head in his paws and drifted into the land of dreams. His eyes snapped open, and he stood up immediately as he felt the scenery change, his claws digging into the ground and his tail lashing. Wait.. He'd been here before!! When he was an apprentice. Whisperinghive let his fur lay flat as his dull green eyes scanned the starry area. "Berryfrost? Is that you?" He called, hoping to see his late first mentor. What if it wasn't her? Was it his parents? Were they even dead? Excitement eushed through him as a new thought popped into his mind. Was it Blazingstar? Whisperinghive hadn't seen the dead leader in a while!!

@SuspiciousMindz (Hey, you!<3)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 8th, 2024, 11:45 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The winds draw me back [P]

[Blazingstar]
Former Leader of WindClan
​No Purrks

A soft humming noise escaped the fluffy orange feline as he sat amidst a starry field. The same starry field he always dragged dreaming cats to. It was the place Blazingstar called home during his time in the living. The only cat to probably recognize it would be Twilightstar and anyone who'd been under Brightstar's brief ruling. Anyways, Blazingstar continued to hum softly until the presence of a familiar feline shook his sense.

Blinking, Blazingstar would look in the direction the energy was coming from. The tabby would rise to his paws and raise a fluffy tail in greeting. The last he'd seen this feline, he was an apprentice and an angry one at that. How had he been?

"Welcome back," Blazingstar greeted warmly.

@ChaosBringer. - Whisperinghive

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 10:47 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: The winds draw me back [P]

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

It was Blazingstar! He'd met the dead leader a while ago when he was an apprentice. "Hey, Blazingstar." Whisperinghive greeted with a nod of respect. The younger tom had changed a lot since he last visited. He was once an angry, spiteful apprentice with no control of his emotions. Now, Whisperinghive was a warrior with more control over himself, but that forever blazing temper lay just under his fur—waiting to be released. "Been a while, hasn't it?" It really had... Whisperinghive lost Stempaw, helped drive Riverclan out, almost killer that molly that RUINED his face, and he was a big brother now! Whisperinghive had siblings, actual siblings! He'd make sure they didn't have lonely nights in the nursery with no one to play with like he did. He'd always be there to love and protect them.

@SuspiciousMindz

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; Today at 10:47 AM.