The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

base by AntoniaDLB on DeviantArt

Butterflykit-She/Her
1 Moon(?)(as of rp)

----------------

"Oh! We should have warrior names! I wanna beeeee......" Butterflykit thought for a moment "Oh! i know! Doesn't Butterflyfang sound super cool?"

She smiled excitedly before looking at her sister "Firey! What's your super ultimate head hornet name?" She asked eagerly.

@Rowan - @meowmeow fuzzyface

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

FireflyKit
Female | 2 Moons | ThunderClan Kit | Posts: 16/10
fluffy white she-cat with light orange-golden spots and yellow eyes. lots of neck fluff
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Idioitic.Bean101 @meowmeow fuzzyface

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She stared as the other kit just seemed to be attempting to appear large. Hm?…well two could play that game. She simply stood taller, her chest puffed out and she had a fierce expression on her face. She had practice with the subject of looking larger and more intimidating (with one of her more annoying siblings that was). She hated being the lowest in command. Sure she had a voice but…she was too used to it, she hated it. She needed cats she could order around. In the clan, she was a kit (how inconvenient huh?), then she was the 3rd youngest in her litter (yuck), and now in this little game she had a leader and deputy to answer too? She had a troubled, frustrated gleam in her gaze.

She had to do something. Ooo, she knew! “Ahem—I know a cat who could help us!” she purred, paws itching to go bother the cat. And no, it finally wasn’t her father.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Wherever this cat was taking her, it couldn't be so bad. No worse than the wandering anyway — at least he was being kinda nice about it. (The cold didn't care about being nice, or if you were small and young and had no one to take care of you) It didn't feel very long; she dozed for most of the way.

She was finally roused a bit by the cat's voice in her ears, then being jostled a bit from one point to another. The new cat was gentle kinda fussed over Heart a bit. She felt a whole lot warmer all of a sudden. She slowly processed being asked her name...

She wanted to say Heart... but was that her name? It was what Mama called her, sure, but Mama was gone no one else did. If it was her name surely more people would use it? "Dunno..." she murmured wearily. "Mama called me Heart... but s'not my name..." She wondered what her name was, then. Another thing her mother used to call her floated to the forefront of her mind. Usually it was when she was in a silly mood. "She calls me loon sometimes too..."

This was all very tiring. Her ears and toes burned as they warmed up so quickly, and her eyelids grew too heavy for her to keep fighting. With so many other cats around (who clearly wouldn't be hurting her) she felt far safer than she since—

Since then. She closed her eyes.

[ @BEAR. @Rose ]
Softdaisy
She/Her

Loonkit. That worked. "Loonkit it is." Softdaisy said, but at this point she was talking more to herself. The kitten had settled in - and Softdaisy intended to nurse her along with the other thirteen. They'd be siblings in no time. Peas in a pod. Spiderthroat didn't get an opinion.

"I'll get her situated." Addressed to Wolfhive, since there was probably no need for him to linger any longer - and because Softdaisy was pretty sure Loonkit was dozing off, so this was Softdaisy's chance to also sleep. Else if she didn't take naps between the now-fourteen - sleeping when they slept - she would get no rest at all.

[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM

Bump Policy: Idk
My Mood: Angelic

Raintail she/her 17 moons
Mosskit she/her Raintail’s kit 1 moon

Raintail Snuggled in her nest and started sleeping. “Mom!” Mosskit said pulling on Raintail’s tail. “When I earn my warrior name what will it be?” Mosskit asked worried. “Calm down my dear.” Raintail said wrapping her tail around her kit. “I don’t know what it will be. Do you want it to be something specific?” Raintail said as she sat down with Mosskit. “Moss…hmm…mosspool.” The kit said with an unsure feeling. “ here I will have softdaisy babysit you, I’m gonna go to the medicine den. I will probably have kits in a few days.” Raintail said
Old Today, 01:49 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Weevilkit she/her 9 moons ThunderClan
[ Agatha Kitty ]
[ Post 23/10 ]

"Butterflyfang! I like that!" the brown she-cat enthused, giving her little deputy a toothy grin. "Sounds tough."
She watched from the corner of her eye as 'Firey' stood tall and proud. The tiny kitten looked fierce, almost majestic. She must have practiced that. Weevil gave the stately she-kit an amused smirk. Was this kid trying to one-up her? It didn't seem like she appreciated the role of head hornet, even of the super ultimate variety. Maybe this kit would even try to go after Weevil's role as leader. That could be interesting.

"Oh?" she mewed curiously. She glanced to Butterflykit, tilting her head quizzically. "Who is it?"