Marching Forward and...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:54 AM
Owltusk Kits [Owlthroat x...
by Aroogi
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:48 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Her pale eyes widened slightly as her long whiskers twitched in response to the sudden offer. The young molly definitely didn't expect that, with her previous tumultuous headspace having overtaken her thoughts a mere moments ago. But the bashful brown striped tom seemed kind-hearted, and lavender happened to be her favorite flower. Lavendersong's shocked expression softened as she smiled sweetly, her eyes twinkling fondly, "You made it yourself? It's lovely, Shadeclaw... would you do the honors?" She mewed, tipping her head downward to allow him to bestow her with his creation.

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Shadeclaw is moved by Lavendersong's words as she compliments his wreath, though he doesn't show it. He does as Lavendersong says and places the wreath on her gently. His thoughts are pure(for the time being). He's just happy to have a cat enjoy what he's made, and he's happy that Lavendersong is friendly to him. She even called him by his name!

Shadeclaw steps back nervously after he's done. The wreath looks good on the she-cat. Not that he will say this out loud, but the lavender and the sweet scent of flowers suited Lavendersong much more than it suited him. The flowers were the same color as her eyes.

"I'm glad you like it. I hope you have a nice day." Uncharacteristic sentences for Shadeclaw. He usually only spoke straight and stiff, right to the point. Shadeclaw dips his head shyly, about to pad off now. He didn't want to bother Lavendersong any longer and take up too much of her time.
Old Today, 12:17 AM

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

“You’re sooo not funny.” Shockhoney grouched in a half irritated, half whining voice. About time she’d been visited! If she didn’t feel like a lethargic puddle on the floor, she’d swat Creepingpaw over the head. Even if he had startled her, she currently had the survival skills of a turkey and the survival rate of a sitting duck.

Hence, all she did when Creepingpaw made his presence known was open her eyes, stare up at him for a few seconds, and then close her eyes again. The effort of communicating was too much. Who needed talking anyway? Couldn’t she just mentally transmit whatever she wanted to say into someone else’s mind? Probably not.

Sigh.

Ah crap, she wanted to puke again. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if she threw up on Creepypaw over here. Make him face the music. Though he’d probably just never visit her again. …she hated consequences. “This is all your faulttttttt.” It really wasn’t - it was more likely because she’d been poking at Wolfhive while he’d been Lumpyhive, but her companion didn’t need to know that. “For splashing water on me. It had fish cat germssss…”

[ @twizzypaw - Creepingpaw ]
The silver and black dappled tom, roving over Shockhoney curiously, felt his lean muscles ripple under his pelt as his demeanor shifted gradually. The mischievous glaze in his eyes vibrant like green spring leaves faded as he blinked slowly, as if his brain were rebooting. This would be the perfect chance to tease her some more, but he didn't want to kick her while she was already down. It's clear she wasn't feeling good and it's no fun when your favorite competition is no longer a challenge. Also, he felt sorry for her.

Pushing air between his teeth to let out a tsk sound, Creepingpaw shook his head and chuckled, craning his striped neck down at a whisker length away from Shockhoney's face briefly with his eyes closed. "You're right, I'm not funny.." He rumbled a low purr before opening his vivid eyes and smiling smugly, "I'm hilarious~" Creepingpaw laughed before standing back up straight and lifting his white paw to place gingerly over Shockhoney's head to felt her temperature for a few moments before lifting it off. Glancing around at the surroundings of her nest, he wondered if anyone had visited her recently and if she had everything she needed.

His smug and playful expression softened as he rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Yeah, you smell like you have fish cat germs too." Creepingpaw joked before tilting his head slightly, "Since it's my fault... what can I bring you? Water? Herbs?"

Last edited by twizzypaw; Today at 12:35 AM.