by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:46 AM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:19 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageflower0714 View Post
Goldenwing's ear's flicked in the direction of Wavebreaker's voice, her head quickly following. "Oh! Yes, of course," she responded, shaking out some of the dirt still clinging to her ruffled pelt. "And a sparring partner would be nice. If any conflict arises I won't be of much help, only practiced at fighting the air," the warrior quipped, somewhat sheepishly. Goldenwing followed after the older warrior towards the nursery's entrance.

(Her eyes are yellow-green and her paw-pads are a pale pink, same with her inner ears and nose)
@Quietheart @Wingnettle
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

As Wavebreaker emerged into the concealed space of the nursery the differing sounds and smells of the clans many kits confronted his nose, challenging him to find Starrykit among the dizzying array of scents. Wow! Even without Fadingstars kits in here there's still so many! As his initial amazement wore off, the warrior found himself hoping that meant RiverClan had a bright future ahead. In his heart though the older tom understood clan life could be brutally short. All he needed as a reminder was Starrykits sister. He tried not to let the somber look cloud his eyes, the small white striped she-kit would need to see courage to find it.

As Goldenwing padded through the entrance behind he flicked his tail in greeting once more tapping her shoulder. "I'm glad you came, He stated, audibly grateful. "Warriors are more than just fighters, I wish every cat understood that sometimes." Wavebreakers words fell wistfully from his lips, then he turned back to look through the nursery for Starrykit. "You here Starrykit? I wanted to visit you?" When he spoke, Wavebreaker was suddenly thunderstruck by the thought that he should have brought the youngster some prey to eat. That might get her to open up a little better, Wavebreaker contemplated. He turned back to Goldenwing face to face with her piercing citrus colored eyes.

"Goldenwing, do you think you could get us some prey from the fresh kill pile, I'm famished. I bet you are too after all that practicing." The senior warrior gave the she-cat a subtle nod, hoping she would understand that he didn't want Starrykit to think they were bringing her the food out of pity.

@Sageflower0714
@Wingnettle

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Yesterday at 11:07 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
CLOUDSONG
°·. 54 MOONS .·°

Cloudsong's head jerked up. "Well, finally, some cat brought new bedding!" He grumbled and shook his head to clear any small signs of sleepiness. He looked back and forth between Fawnpaw and Wavebreaker. "Ah, Wavebreaker." Cloudsong meowed and dipped his head. "When ya movin' to the elders den, huh?" He asked in a grumpy voice but the glint in his eyes showed he was teasing. Cloudsong stood and stretched his legs. "I suppose ya can line my nest." He muttered. "Make it quick." He added sternly.

@oakcrane @Quietheart
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker was surprised by the elders quip, He seems to be in good spirits today. The warrior had only ever known the old cat to be grouchy. He wanted to tease the elder back but thought better of it as his apprentice showed up and dropped her wad of moss on the ground. I have an example to set. "Of course Cloudsong." The large broad shouldered tom dipped his head courteously to the elder, before turning his shimmering dark blue gaze in the direction of his apprentice. "Watch closely Fawnpaw, it will be your turn to take care of the empty nests next."

Wavebreaker padded to the recently vacated nest of Cloudsong who was watching the pair with his one good eye. He took his paws and kneaded the outside edges of the nest until the old moss layering had come loose and was pushed into the center forming a new wad. He put the refuse between his teeth lifting it out, before ultimately tossing it aside. Then the tom carefully broke the fresh wad on the ground next to him off into a smaller piece. He picked the fragment up laying it quietly in the center of the nest, before he began kneading all the edges to fit snugly inside the circular bed.

The warrior looked back at Fawnpaw again. " There. Good as new," Wavebreaker stated matter of factly. He then added, "You think you can do the same for the rest of the empty nests?"

@oakcrane

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Yesterday at 11:38 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

CLOUDSONG
°·. 54 MOONS .·°

Cloudsong nodded and sniffed the new nest. "Well, it looks alright." He muttered. He stepped onto it and padded in a circle, looking for a comfy place to lay.

Once he had found a good enough space, he slowly sat down and loaf sat. "Hmph." He grunted as a thanks and closed his eye.

@Quietheart @oakcrane

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Every emotion has a story

Status: Hi! I'm oakcrane, but you can call me oak or smokey ^^
Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Dark

FAWNPAW

Riverclan Apprentice | she/her

Fawnpaw watched closely, narrowing her eyes to observe her mentor's actions. When he was finished, she nodded, moving towards a different nest. Okay, so, remove the old moss.. Fawnpaw stuck out a paw and began to knead the old moss, pushing it to the center as Wavebreaker had done. She picked up the old moss and tossed it aside, before grabbing a small amount of the new moss. She repeated the process of removing it, but backwards, kneading the old moss out from the center. "There!`

@Bluest+r~ @Quietheart

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee