Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:26 AM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:19 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:17 AM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:17 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:10 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default a welcomed seaside walk [p]

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

[ abandoned twoleg den ]

Floodsight nodded gently at Honeysucklebloom's statement, the small stone in her stomach was instantly relieved when the fellow warrior had agreed with her. Sometimes, the silver molly finds herself giving too straight of a fact that it could instantly pop someone's bubble. But with cats she hardly knew, she didn't want to say too much or too less. Not knowing someone can makes conversations with them a tad bit harder to navigate.

When she heard Honeysuckle's sentiment of kits, her face softened a bit. Perhaps it was one step closer to knowing who Honeysuckle really was. And for a starter, it seemed like she also have a liking towards the little ones of the clan. Though it would be a different reason than Floodsight's, she could almost guarantee that. Floodsight's love for them sprouted from worry, grief and regret, but it couldn't be seen through her mask of tranquility and nonchalant actions. Though lately, she had been able to look pass that and live loving others without regret hanging onto her tail like a parasite. "I'm...glad you feel that way. I can see you certainly have a love for the little ones as do I. I wish them all the best and will also do my best for them. To feel welcomed, loved, and appreciated."

That was one goal she hope she'd completed with her adopted sibling as well as her little apprentice, Aspenpaw. He was a cheeky little guy who goes through a range of emotions on a daily. It brought a small grin to her face thinking about him being all bugged eye the last time she saw him.

"That's right. It'll be a good for a new start. For us, for all of RiverClan." Floodsight offered a gentle smile, a smile that extended its feeling to her eyes and tone. She settled down to blush her long fur, making sure it was neat before heading out for the day. With a purr of contentment, Floodsight tilted her head the broken entrance, "If so, let's go~"

She's step out in the high noon's sun, the heat was a little daunting on her long fur and she looked at Honeysucklebloom's and concluded it must be the same. It was nice and warm, but it was getting a little too warm. Swiftly, she made her way into the dappled shade of the leaves. Floodsight was a little glad it was getting cooler, though the threat of Leaf-bare had pulled that thought backwards and completed threw it in the dump. Hopefully RiverClan could be settled by then.

Yeah.

We definitely will be.

[ lionsbeach ]

Upon arriving at the beach, Floodsight rolled into a lavish stretch as she padded down to the seaside. The sand sunk a little under her pawsteps and she loved it. The crashing waves, the wind and atmosphere had brought peace to her. It felt amazing, absolutely amazing. Tranquil. Quiet. Just divine.

Beautiful would be an understatement when it comes to Floodsight's view of Lionsbeach. It simply was...the feeling of home. "I love it here...it's just so lovely. Filled with so much memories. Good ones."

[ @iliri ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹