Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:17 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:10 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him
Spiraltail looked down at the kit and he couldn't help but chuckle softly before responding.

"Well, Bluekit," he began with a playful glint in his eyes, "I’m a warrior, not a loner. Though I suppose if I ever get tired of the clan, I might try out a new profession as a professional napper—I'm quite skilled at it."

He gave his tail a thoughtful flick. "As for why I’m so big, let’s just say I ate all my vegetables as a kit. Or maybe it's because I try to keep up with all the young and energetic kits like you—never a dull moment around here!"

"When it comes to my age, I’d say I’m like a fine aged fish—seasoned and slightly smelly, but always full of stories," he continued with a wink. "And my name, Spiraltail, comes from the way my tail curls. I wanted to stand out, and if I ever get dizzy, I just blame it on the spiral."

He paused, pretending to ponder Bluekit’s final question. "Your warrior name? Hmm, that’s a tough one. I think it should be something like Blueflame—bright and lively, just like you! But you'll have to wait and see what the future holds."

He flashed a warm smile at the little kit. "So, there you go—now you know a bit more about me, and I hope that makes things a little less confusing. Feel free to ask more questions anytime—I’m always up for a good chat."

He glanced back at Rainsong, chuckling softly. "And if I’ve managed to answer all of Bluekit’s questions without too much trouble, I think I’m ready to take on the challenge of moving forward. Thanks for this, Rainsong."

With a final playful look at Bluekit, he stood up, feeling a bit lighter and more prepared to face the next step.
@Splitmoon

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Bluekit looked up at the warrior, he had answered all her questions. She couldn't help laugh at his joke about his tail and the reason for his name. But she liked it and it suited him well. "Thank you for answering my questions, Spiraltail." she giggled. She really liked how he told her that her name could be possibly Blueflame because of her bright and lively nature.

Rainsong purred and nudged him. "You're welcome, Spiraltail." she meowed.

Bluekit sat there looking back and forth from Rainsong and Spiraltail. Her mind was going places. She tilted her head and looked at them both. "Are you seeing my mama? she asked. They seemed....close. From her perspective. Could he possibly be our new dad? Without any hesitation she asked. "Are you our dad?"

@Tallstar
(I hope's prepared for this one)
(sorry it's short as well)

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear

Last edited by Splitmoon; Yesterday at 11:36 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

(@paedyn )

"Did you ... Need help with the moss?"

Primrosepool sat down and curled her tail around her feet
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

Too crowded, too crowded. If any cat touched him, Frigidfang would kill them. He carried in his spoils from hunting - 2 sunfish and 1 bass - and dropped them on the prey pile. As soon as he looked up, Frigidfang's pelt prickled. Everyone was far too close to him and he didn't like it. As soon as he was able to squeeze by, he darted toward the camp's entrance to leave again.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM

Bump Policy: Any time
My Mood: Relaxed

Goldenwing was in the clearing of the camp, drilling herself on combat techniques. Ideally she would spar with someone, but she hadn't found anyone available and the restless energy building in her chest needed release. She felt a little silly practicing on her own, though who could fault her for trying to be a better warrior? Pale dirt dusted the edges of her fur from the pounces, rolls, and other maneuvers she had been practicing.

(Open)
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Ghostflicker schemes something and looks very scary

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageflower0714 View Post
Goldenwing was in the clearing of the camp, drilling herself on combat techniques. Ideally she would spar with someone, but she hadn't found anyone available and the restless energy building in her chest needed release. She felt a little silly practicing on her own, though who could fault her for trying to be a better warrior? Pale dirt dusted the edges of her fur from the pounces, rolls, and other maneuvers she had been practicing.

(Open)
Wavebreaker

|43 moons|

Wavebreaker was cleaning his black fur of the forest's fallen leaves that had littered his normally sleek unblemished form. His earlier escapade looking for moss with his apprentice Fawnpaw meant that his pelt had become the worse for wear. Occasionally he found himself wishing he wasn't such a large warrior, then maybe he could avoid some of those bushes and branches. While he was doing so his dark blue eyes noticed the younger warrior Goldenwing dancing around, striking at air with swift purpose in her eyes. The mid day sun's rays engulfed her pelt making it quite reflective, giving the appearance of her long fur being on fire. The only relief was due to the dirt that had hitchhiked on her body while she practiced. That...and the white patches of fur on the edges of her paw, eyes and tail.

Once he was satisfied with his preening the veteran rose to his paws for a long stretch. I'm glad to see warriors continue to hone their skills, we've seen so much fighting lately. I'm sure we'll see more He observed Goldenwing thoughtfully for a moment, Maybe she's just bored? Wavebreaker looked over to the nursery where Starrykit would likely be. He had promised himself he would see the young kit, the tomcat knew all too well what the small white kit would be going through. It wasn't easy being left behind, it wasn't easy loosing family. The small mangled body of Elderkit filled the corners of his mind. The marks of talons pressed deeply into her fur, blood left behind by the struggle. The warrior shivered, the brown pattern across his black pelt riding it like an unpleasant wave.

Poor kid. StarClan had saved him, or maybe he saved himself from the owl that day. Either way Wavebreaker got away but Elderkit didn't. I should go see Starrykit first, he resolved. That didn't mean he couldn't invite Goldenwing though. He shouted to get her attention, "Hey Goldenwing, would you be up for a quick visit to the nursery with me? I know someone who could use some strong warriors right about now." The tom smiled nodding in her direction pleasantly. "Afterwards you can spar with me, unless you'd rather continue fighting with something that doesn't fight back." The older warrior let a small grin flash across his face.

(What's Golden wings eye color, paw pad color?

@Sageflower0714
@Wingnettle

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Yesterday at 09:16 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

Frigidfang's pelt prickled as he made his way through the crowded camp. Well, sure, it wasn't that crowded. But still too much for him. He had a fire in his belly, an urge in his claws. He wanted to spar, and knew exactly who he wanted to ask. The russet and black tabby she-cat was pretty easy to pick out and his eyes narrowed as he approached her. "Redmire," the black and white tom spoke up to grab her attention rather than poke or prod at her. That would just be rude. "I've seen your prowess in battle, and I admire you for it." He dipped his head ever so slightly. "May I trouble you for a spar?"

// @dino. \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Every emotion has a story

Status: Hi! I'm oakcrane, but you can call me oak or smokey ^^
Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

As the dark warrior padded back into camp, Wavebreaker looked over his shoulder to make sure his apprentice was still following him. Good, she kept up, he thought to himself. The seasoned tomcat knew all too well how simple it was to lose track of where one was in unfamiliar territory. He was relieved to see that Fawnpaw had no such issues. In fact she was practically beaming with pride. Every feature stood tall right up to the white fur that lined the inside of her ears which bristled with excitement. He was glad she was enjoying the moment. She had worked hard so far and deserved a little recognition.

He could still remember his own accomplishments as an apprentice which, seemed small now. But he knew how pivotal those triumphs had been in building his confidence. A confidence which eventually allowed him to escape the thumb of Leapingfang and live a relatively normal life. As the duo padded underneath the loose planks of the wooden fence which led to the back of the twoleg den he wondered briefly. What challenges would Fawnpaw need to overcome, no cat was good at everything. For now though at least, everything seemed rose colored. Eventually the large warrior stopped before a small opening where a window used to be.

Carefully he dipped his head into the opening moss still in his jaws, as he jumped into the basement below where several nests lay. He laid the moss on the stuffy stone floor wrinkling his nose at the dank smell before calling out firmly among the several empty nests he could see. "Blizzardoak, Cloudsong, Algaebird, Twigstep. Fawnpaw and I brought you some fresh bedding." His deep blue eyes darted around the room looking for signs of any elders.

@oakcrane
@Bluest+r~

FAWNPAW
Riverclan Apprentice | She/Her

Fawnpaw padded in after wavebreaker, nodding in greeting to the elders. "hello!" she mewed, setting down her moss.

(so sorry for the short reply I'm tired ATM :<)

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM

Bump Policy: Any time
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post
Wavebreaker

|43 moons|

Wavebreaker was cleaning his black fur of the forest's fallen leaves that had littered his normally sleek unblemished form. His earlier escapade looking for moss with his apprentice Fawnpaw meant that his pelt had become the worse for wear. Occasionally he found himself wishing he wasn't such a large warrior, then maybe he could avoid some of those bushes and branches. While he was doing so his dark blue eyes noticed the younger warrior Goldenwing dancing around, striking at air with swift purpose in her eyes. The mid day sun's rays engulfed her pelt making it quite reflective, giving the appearance of her long fur being on fire. The only relief was due to the dirt that had hitchhiked on her body while she practiced. That...and the white patches of fur on the edges of her paw, eyes and tail.

Once he was satisfied with his preening the veteran rose to his paws for a long stretch. I'm glad to see warriors continue to hone their skills, we've seen so much fighting lately. I'm sure we'll see more He observed Goldenwing thoughtfully for a moment, Maybe she's just bored? Wavebreaker looked over to the nursery where Starrykit would likely be. He had promised himself he would see the young kit, the tomcat knew all too well what the small white kit would be going through. It wasn't easy being left behind, it wasn't easy loosing family. The small mangled body of Elderkit filled the corners of his mind. The marks of talons pressed deeply into her fur, blood left behind by the struggle. The warrior shivered, the brown pattern across his black pelt riding it like an unpleasant wave.

Poor kid. StarClan had saved him, or maybe he saved himself from the owl that day. Either way Wavebreaker got away but Elderkit didn't. I should go see Starrykit first, he resolved. That didn't mean he couldn't invite Goldenwing though. He shouted to get her attention, "Hey Goldenwing, would you be up for a quick visit to the nursery with me? I know someone who could use some strong warriors right about now." The tom smiled nodding in her direction pleasantly. "Afterwards you can spar with me, unless you'd rather continue fighting with something that doesn't fight back." The older warrior let a small grin flash across his face.

(What's Golden wings eye color, paw pad color?

@Sageflower0714
@Wingnettle
Goldenwing's ear's flicked in the direction of Wavebreaker's voice, her head quickly following. "Oh! Yes, of course," she responded, shaking out some of the dirt still clinging to her ruffled pelt. "And a sparring partner would be nice. If any conflict arises I won't be of much help, only practiced at fighting the air," the warrior quipped, somewhat sheepishly. Goldenwing followed after the older warrior towards the nursery's entrance.

(Her eyes are yellow-green and her paw-pads are a pale pink, same with her inner ears and nose)
@Quietheart @Wingnettle