my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: the singing bluebell [adoption]

the queen of the plants

i'm applying for bluebellpaw! i think her dynamic with sootpaw could be really, interesting, and I'm here to expand on it!

How active can you be with her? - I'm generally pretty active and i'd say I'll post with her about 2-3 times a week!

Do you plan to make any changes to her character? - nope! i really like her character already!

Do you have any possible plot ideas for the future? (Optional) - Maybe before they become mates, Bluebell finds out she's expecting his kits and that's what brings them closer?

Do you have plans for how Bluebell will participate in Soot’s life as they develop? - I'm not good at slow burns, but she'll definitely fall first, and try to get close with his family.

How would Bluebell learn to deal with Soot’s overly blunt behavior? - She'll probably be taken aback by it at first, but slowly learn that it's just who he is, and grow used to it. Bluebell will try to apologize for his behavior, and then she'll realize that he's trying to show others he cares.

Why do you want this character? - I've always wanted to be part of the Arkduo family, and while Soot isn't Lost's bio kid (I think) it's still close! Plus, I don't have any female characters, so I think I need one

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by forest; Yesterday at 11:40 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: the singing bluebell [adoption]

B L U E B E L L
"Do you hear the melody in the wind? It's a different tune compared to the one at home"

The First Time I Met You

The first time I met you, I was just wandering outside. Like normal, out the house and over the fence. I've seen all sort of things you can imagine; different types of human, flowers of all variety, and animals beyond imagination. All strange and weird, but beautiful in their own way. I've seen plenty of cats wandering in the neighborhood all the time. But you...you were different. I can't put my paw on the reason why. But you just were.

I told you my name, but you called me Kittypet. That's not my name you know, it's Bluebell. I would have you know that my human grace me with a beautiful name. What do I have to do to make you remember it?

And I Saw You Again

You came this way again and it made me wonder if this was fate. It must be. Or why else would you be in the area. So I decided to talk to you, though it didn't go as well as I thought. Again, you spat at me with more words I didn't know and told me to return to my twoleg. It's not a twoleg, its called a home. I'm starting to wonder if you were taught basic words in life.

You know, I would be more than willing to teach you the words if you'll just calm down and listen to me. But your passings were always brief, and I never go further than the end of the block where the street had turned.

Ice Breaker

Thank you for breaking my fall. Though I did do that on purpose to catch your eye. My acting was quite the spectacle, wasn't it? I mean, how else was I supposed to make you turn around and look at me. Well it did work and now we're talking. Can't say you talk that much but, at least, I got a name out of you. Sootpaw. Strange. But weirdly, all strange things was a beautiful thing to me.

You let me tag along today. Though I was a little hesitant, I went further down the block and in the woods nearby. I've never gone here alone and I had fear I may not make it back. But at the end of the day, you've sent me home before the sun disappeared into the horizon. As the moon rose high, you've disappeared once more.

My Time With You

For days, and months on end, you've let me come along with your adventures. I'm beginning to think you're starting to take a liking towards me. I did try to ask you but, to no avail, I didn't get an answer. But I didn't worry, you don't seem to hate my company anyways.

You told me stories of where you're from, your clans, your clanmates and the life you led before your recent travels. Wasn't it hard to have to worry for your next meal? But you wiped my doubts away when you taught me how to hunt. There was a strange satisfaction in knowing I could provide for myself. And at the corner of your eyes, I do believe I see a small hint of happiness.

You're Leaving? But...

One day, you suddenly said you had to leave. Why? I was just getting good at hunting. Couldn't you stay? There was so much more you could teach me, so much more I want to learn from you. But you said you had to return, that your family was waiting for you.

You made your offer, but I declined. I don't know if I could give up my life, my human, and the home I have. I liked our adventures but the future seemed so...uncertain. You said you won't be able to visit after and it just...broke my heart a little. I cherished our friendship so. But I...

I don't know if I'm brave enough.

I Chose To Be With You

I held in my tears as you walked away. The look of hurt and disappointment on your face just crushed me. I returned to the warmth of my home and gave it some thought. Would I really be willing to leave all I've known for a cat I've just met? I won't be able to come back if I do. But...

I couldn't sleep all night and I just watched as dawn broke into the sky. I jumped the fence just in time to see you leave a small flower by where we met up. A blueish violet fragile branch just laid on the grass. A bluebell.

For some reason that changed my mind. I can do this. I could do this. I got this. Change was inevitable and its something we have to learn to live with. So I asked you if your offer was still open, and, thankfully, a small nod and smile crept into your static face.

And with a snap of my collar, I was free to roam. So here I'll go.

Ending Notes

Hello!
I love slow-burn plots and I think it would be cute for her to live a good life prior to choosing to be with the clans. I would love to start her journey at Outsider's Joining and meet the clanmates slowly. It would really add something to her character, though she might have a little struggle adapting at first.

I think throughout their whole apprenticeship, Bluebell would ask Soot to help out if she ever struggled with any lessons. She'll invite him on picnics, stargazing, or other activities. And would drag him along whether he likes it or not. To counter Soot's blunt personality, Bluebell could kind of see under his mask and realize that he doesn't actually hate having her around. "Don't mind him. Soot's just been Soot." - Bluebell

When they become a warrior, Soot could totally fall for her first (or not), but Bluebell most likely would be the one to confess first. Plot-wise, it could definitely be worked out in finer detail.

Willing to:
  • Meet guardian/kins/parents
  • 3 posts a week
  • Any new plots. I love angst and fluff!
Why I want this character? Simply, I want to roleplay a cheery but gentle character. Currently I have Floodsight(who is kind of dry/straight forward when talking) and Palepaw(who's a little dense but he's got the spirit). And she could be a fun change of pace. But honestly, I was just in love with her design.
@iliri

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Yesterday at 11:33 PM.