Last post by Fits
Today 11:07 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
"Me too. I bet they'll look justlike you." he purred as he gave her an affectionate nudge. @Luna16

Heathernose purred, touching her nose to her mate's shoulder. "Hopefully not all of them. I'd love to have some tiny you's scampering around!"

[OOC: Sorry it's a little shorter!]

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 06:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

He smiled and laughed. "Yeah well if they do look like me I just hope they don't act like me but the ones that look like you will sure have your attitude." he joke as he smiles. @Luna16
Old Today, 05:39 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
Cottonkit found himself bumbling into the nursery as usual, a long day of play and chasing his nonexistent tail. His paw’s felt tired, he wasn’t quite sure what to make of his earlier conversation with Maggotpaw. They sure didn’t like being an apprentice, it made him even more anxious than before. But of course Cottonkit always had to look on the brighter side of life, what he needed now was a soft bed to curl up in, surrounded by his closest friends. The closest thing to family actually.

He was still small, he hadn’t seemed to have caught up with the rest of the kits his age, still a few whisker lengths behind. What he needed right now was Leopardsong, mama. He really hadn’t spent enough time with her recently and now began to realise time was slowly moving forward with or without him. Promising himself to make more time for lovely mama, she’d know exactly what to say to quell his worries. Perhaps it had been a little dim to approach the ever so prickly Maggotpaw, they seemed entirely different now.

”Mama?” Cottonkit quizzically tipped his head to one side, trying to survey where she was amongst the piles of sleepy hushed kittens. Leopardsong wasn’t his real mama of course, but that made no difference to him. He’d always call her mama.

Out of all of them she was his favourite, maybe Twilightstar came second best. Cottonkit always oogled at her awesome scars, he’d never seen another quite so cool. But his friends were just the best, Whistlekit and Sedgekit.

Oh how tough it is, to be a young kit growing up.

[​​ @Moonraven ]

Old Today, 09:28 AM
♡Boo! Did I get ya? ♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Relaxed

Mistykit ★ She-Kit - She/Her ★ Windclan Kit ★ 6 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions!
(Image By: Eidolon <3)

Mistykit woke up feeling totally exhausted. She sleepily looked around the nursery before suddenly realizing she had turned 6 moons today! The tired she-kit was now excited and was practically bouncing on her paws. She was 6 moons! She can become an apprentice! She could learn how to hunt or even fight. As the excited she-kit stood up, ready to tell someone, anyone, she suddenly tripped over a moss ball and fell flat on her face. Well it seems like she was just a tad bit clumsy.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Midnightkit (Shadowclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)
♥︎ Cherry (Rouge)

Old Today, 10:49 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Seedkit
Windclan
She/her

Poppa’s here! Seedkit sprang up from where she had been huddled up, eyes darting around to find her beloved poppa. “Poppa!” She mewed, haphazardly barreling across the nursery to meet him and a few of her siblings who had gathered at his paws. She sat beside him, inching as close as she could to him within comfort, and then she shlumped against him. Big blue eyes peered out from where she had buried herself within her dad’s fur, and she blinked owlishly at her sisters as they got into a… Er, a spat of sorts.

Seedkit wasn’t one to get into fights, she was probably the most passive out of her siblings. So, she sat, kit-fur sticking up all over the place, stuck to her pa’s side like a treesap that you couldn’t quite get out from your fur, listening intently to what her sisters and the other two mystery-kits had to say.

They think poppa talks funny? She shifted, lifting her chin to look up at her pa, blinking owlishly. That was mean, she loved the way he talked. It was nice, it was very nice–she liked it, oh yes. How could someone be so mean? Without even realising it herself, she had begun to cry. Her eyes had welled up with tears, blurring her vision, and she pressed her nose against her poppa’s fur as she began to whimper and whine. Poor Seedkit, her heart was far too big for her little body, her feelings were just so big for how little she was.

“I like the–hic–way y’talk, poppa, I like your voice.”
She snuffled as she spoke, not quite understanding why she had started crying in the first place, but nevertheless, she was here, blubbering her heart out. “Your voice is very nice, I like it a lot, I do.”

[ @Badwolf - Whistlekit & Sedgekit, @Alchemist Kitsune - Cardinalkit & Snowybreeze, not sure if anyone else is involved but if there are I’ll edit mentions in ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Today, 02:00 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (3 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[24 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit made his way back into the nursery, content with his investigations for today. He doubted there was much more exploring to do in the clearing anymore, it was time he moved on to the dens but first! He was tired and needed to sleep. He spent all day from when the sun first started its climb into the sky, exploring the camp. Now he needed the warmth of his nest, and the annoying but comforting presence of his littermates. Upon entering the den, he was meant by quite the scene. Cards was threatening those two other kits he'd met before while Seedkit, or seedling as his sister's called her, was crying to papa snowy- oh papa snowy was here!

He bit confused but overall curios at what was going on, Jaggedkit approached his dad and sister. Headbutting both each in greeting, he sat down and stared at cards. Whatever was going on it was very interesting. Turning to his dad and sister he tilted his head concerned as well and confused. "are you okay? Why you cry? What's wrong." he asked quietly nudging Seedkit, he didn't want to baby her like his sister's did but he was allowed to be worried. This was his littermate, his sister afterall.

Jaggedkit didn't even properly wait for a reply before he was coming up with own answers. Cards was threatening sedgekit and annoying whistlekit and seed was crying. That could only mean one thing. Whistlekit had done something to make seedkit upset and thus cards was being a good big sister and defending her!! Oh it makes so much sense now!?! Jaggedkit shot whistlekit a glare, one of pure hatred. Now one messes with his siblings! Rising to his paws he began to approach the three kits, tail whipping behind him. "you better apologies!" he hissed as he approached whistlekit completely ignoring her brother. "or else!"

( @Alchemist Kitsune ; @Omari ; @Badwolf )

#Jaggedkit
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 02:06 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Crowkit
Crowkit huffed. And stomped around a bit, “Well! I can sneak up on blind badgers and then kill them all by myself! Right now! I’ll do it! See, they’ll be all like-” The kitten hopped a short distance away, slowing down to walk with big big big steps and puffed out his chest. Repeat lh saying ‘Scary badger, scary badger’ in a deep tone because badgers obviously spent their days calling themselves scary. Yep made sense. Then he pivoted and faced where he was just standing as ‘the badger’ dropping down into a crouch as he wiggled his bum, his tail flicking back and forth rapidly as he jumped forward in a just as terrible pounce. “Take that!!! Evil badger! And then boom! It’s dead and then I saved all of Windclan! And they’ll be like- Crowkit, Crowkit, Crowkit!- and then Twill’star will make me the a fury just like mama and papa and uncle crow!

He stopped his one cat show as Deadmoon asked after his tricks. Crowkit grinned! “Its a secret! You have to promise not to tell anyone! Promise? Promise!” The kitten didn’t actually wait for Deadmoon to promise, he more so just assumed that she would before barreling into the next topic! Pranks and tricks! He really liked doing them they are so fun! And fun for everyone! “See! Sometimes- Someone will be like Crowkit, can you get me a mouse please? and instead! I drag them a rabbit! And sometimes!!! I’ll dig up a worm and put it in the nursery!” The kitten stopped his ranting, looking up to see Deadmoon’s reaction to his oh so evil tricks.

So apparently Crowkit was impervious to sarcasm. A dense little thing, then. Just like his namesake. If that trend carried through he'd be a nice, dependable, dopey warrior who was far too nice and cheery to put up with a wreck like Deadmoon. Not that Crowtooth was ever unfriendly, he'd just bonded far more with Wolffang. Though perhaps it made sense as they were more of the same age, she was at least 10 moons younger. Funny, she thought of herself as a bit old now, but she was at least younger than Crowtooth. That being said though, most other cats disappeared or died before they made it that long. The large tunneler was the exception, not the rule. How she'd made it this long she'd no idea.

I think Deadmoon began slowly, endeavoring to make her insults less fanciful and more easily understood you're rather small to be fighting a badger. Generally they eat things of your size as a light snack. She let the fury comment go unremarked, it was probably true enough. Though by that time it might not be Twilightstar handing out the titles, if she was honest. A strange thought, she'd known no other leader, but if Deadmoon was old then what was their leader? That was a disturbing and borderline mutinous thought so she quickly moved on from it, trying to understand the nattering about tricks Crowkit was now offering up. He did chat as much as a bird, that was for sure.

She found herself sworn to secrecy against her will, not that she particularly minded the involuntary oath. Being a rather immature soul at times it was no stretch at all to think that any suitably amusing tricks would go unreported. Deadmoon would go so far as to consider offering her own prank ideas provided Crowkit seemed a suitably promising little trickster. Alas, if she had expected complex and well planned escapades, she was to be sorely disappointed. Bringing someone a rabbit felt more like a gift than a trick, and a worm was trivial to deal with at best. Those sound like pretty boring pranks, to be honest. Never one to withhold her unfiltered feedback, Deadmoon then went on to list some ideas she found more acceptable. You ought to do something better, like moving someone's nest when they're not around. Or, if they collect anything, you can add or take away some of the thing occasionally so they think they're going insane. Or, you know, the classical thorns-in-the-nest routine if they're someone you actually hate. She had used that one herself once or twice, but Crowkit (and the rest of the clan he would surely tell) didn't need to know that.
Old Today, 08:55 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Whistlekit did not get it. She did not understand. Snowybreeze talked funny, and this was a truth; she hadn't seen any other cats who talked like he did, except for him and his kits. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, which was why she didn't say anything about it being bad or horrible or mean. She just said it was funny, because it actually was funny. And then the kits were asking her to apologize and she didn't want to because she didn't think she did anything wrong. She was only honest, and honesty was a good thing, right?

"But I'm not being mean, I'm just telling the truth! It is funny!" Whistlekit protests. She especially glares at Jaggedkit. She'd even given him one of her prized pretty stones as a gift, and he dared to be like this to her? Whistlekit humphs.

Sedgekit relaxes as he sees the kits don't appear like they're going to rip each other apart for now. He searches around for the queens or any adult cat to call for help if things got ugly.

Tags:
@Alchemist Kitsune /Cardinalkit, Snowybreeze
@Omari /Seedkit
@burntToast /Jaggedkit

(Gurl has no idea she's touching on trauma rn, stupid kit. Lmao)

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 08:59 PM.