"Moon and...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:29 PM

Old Today, 11:14 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Her name had been called for patrol. ..Alright, first patrol in a while. Flashpaw's green hues fixated on Mistewhisker briefly for a moment, as though greeting the deputy, before The Lost (Yet no so lost anymore) Melody approached her patrolmates. Briarsplash was the first one her eyes rested on for an unknown reason. Thoughtfully examining her almost as she had with Mistewhisker (Yet it almost looked like she was looking to see if she was a threat) Before smiling and giving a tiny nod, swiveling her head to everyone present. The scarred ginger tabby's fur was, for the first time in a while, looking silky and smoothed down on her pink skin. She felt.. whole, almost. It'd been a while since she'd felt that way, hadn't it? "I'm ready," the 13-moon-old mewed, tail swishing once before slowing to a halt.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 11:37 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @squidz @Concorde @Blaaze ]

RASPBERRYSWIRL

The pretty grey molly approached, padding on delicate paws. She was not in the mood for this, though she said nothing to suggest it. She was fatigued and her paw pads were sore, despite having done little that day. In all honesty, she’d been wanting to be put on a patrol, just to prove to herself and everyone else that she wasn’t useless. But not that she’d actually been assigned one, there was a feeling of dread deep in her core. Perhaps it had to do with the muddy conditions of their territory. If there was one thing Raspberryswirl hated, it was getting her pelt dirtied.

She stopped by the others, giving an elegant nod to those gathered. She was last, but not by much. “Ready when you are,” she said smoothly, a small and distant smile aimed at no one in particular on her maw.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Today, 12:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Oh she had so many children. So many children with so many varying emotions. Stars above, they were so moody sometimes. Fine then, she could be just as stubborn. Gaze flitting around briefly for her only remaining apprentice - Flashpaw, Lostspark was a tad disappointed when she didn't spot her right away. (That disappointment eased by a good portion when Flashpaw was posted with, and Lostspark's roleplayer went back to edit this in). Well then. . . Turning her attention to Sleepysunrise, Lostspark offered her eldest daughter a quick nuzzle. "You too, darling. Be safe, always. That goes to all my kids."

Followed by a gentle nudge for Cinderpaw, a coiling of the tail around Wispypaw's shoulders in acknowledgment, before she was letting them go briefly to move after Birdpaw. The little girl was rather quick. "Get back here, Little Bird." She chastised, a note of playful teasing lifting her voice. To see most of her kits in one place had put the lithe grey Enforcer in a good mood. Still, Birdpaw was due a couple licks, which Lostspark aimed to plant between her daughter's ears as she caught up to the molly.

One, two, three, four... Bleedingpaw, Quietpaw, and Moonpaw were left - Bleedingpaw because he had asked her something. Quietpaw wasn't here yet, but Moonpaw was - after being gone for so long. He hadn't approached her on his own, and something seemed to have ruffled his fur the long way, so there was no way Lostspark intended to let him go off just yet. She'd stood on the wrong foot with her kin for too long to sit idly by anymore waiting for them, whether they liked her company or not. It was the least her roleplayer could force her to do before saying goodbye.

Such little children shouldn't carry so much bitterness.

Looking to Sleepysunrise again, Lostspark directed a few words there; "Quietpaw isn't here yet, but when you head out please watch over each other." And then to Bleedingpaw; "An outing with all of us sounds perfect, Bleedingpaw, we can do that. Get you all your warrior names just like your older sister." The one that remained, that was. The others... were not so much available to compare to.

Padding over to Moonpaw, the scarred grey molly cut him off and lowered her head to meet his gaze, searching his expression. Even if she was supposedly blind. "Moonlove," she murmured, voice low, only intended for his ears. She leaned forward to press her forehead to his. "I love you, and I love your siblings, okay? I need you to put your differences aside and have each other's backs." Otherwise they'd continue to be the broken family they were today, shattered fragments that didn't fuse together when someone sought to repair them.

Lingering there a moment, Lostspark finally straightened, looking back towards the three of her flock she had been assigned to take to Evergreen Grotto. "Cinderpaw, Wispypaw, Birdpaw? Come on, let's go."

[ @Estelle - Sleepysunrise / @Neptune. - Cinderpaw / @Kix - Wispypaw / @Mica - Birdpaw / @Rani - Bleedingpaw / @Poprock - Moonpaw / @/Morrigan - Quietpaw Mention | Didn't wanna repeat 'attempted', 'aimed', etc a bunch of times soo your characters are entirely allowed to dodge Lostspark's cuddles haha. If I missed something... that's 100% on Kat, this reply took me way too long. ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Today, 02:24 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@alec @Fish
Patrol? Sounded good to Shrewstep! The small, stub-tailed enforcer came be-bopping over at Mistlewhisker's summons, relatively unbothered by the fact that most of the other enforcers were In Charge of their patrols and he was merely accompanying Rookfire. And Leapingpaw he supposed, but Leapingpaw wasn't that important. That was mean. Leapingpaw was important, just not if they got in a fight with Windclan. Though there was literally no reason WHY they'd have to get in a fight with Windclan, so Shrewstep's brain could really just shut up and leave him alone so he stopped thinking about fighting Windclan. He wouldn't mind shredding that useless lump that had stolen Rookscreech from him, but she could also have easily walked herself off a cliff so who knew if she was still about. How she'd made it this long was beyond him, neither large nor fast nor skilled. He could only assume Twilightstar had kept her off important assignments.

She was neither here nor there, and shaking his head to clear the thoughts from his brain (head empty no thoughts was Shrewstep's preferred mode of living) he trotted over to Rookfire. Ready to go when you are! he mewed, far too chirpy to match the other enforcers energy. Said energy was mostly 'I am cool and calm and you are not'. If cats understood Aura and being Nonchalant, that would be Rookfire's M.O. Unfortunately for any hope of friendship the two had, Shrewstep was alarmingly Chalant. Oh well.