Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Micanomancy's Cats!
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 01:11 PM
lost in the pines [f]
by forest
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:06 PM
[ p ] Evening Skies |...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:59 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 12:49 PM

Old Today, 11:20 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: Bungo Stray Dogs just DESTROYED me! It was too good
Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: All the Blame Born of Sorrow(P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Brightshadow
{A fluffy calico molly with green eyes.}

She paused. His sorrows were nothing to laugh about. Her ears twitched and she hoped this momentary pause would calm them both down. Getting frustrated too will not help anyone. Besides the state he's in that will only lead to a physical fight. Her moment ended. "Tragedy is like the tide of a river. You have two choices. Let it sweep you away or fight your way back up. You have chosen the former. It is difficult to get back up alone once the water has consumed you, but you can if you shout to your clan mates. They are to busy fighting there way up to see you unless you shout. You have to make the first move, but instead you have stayed quiet and let the water rule your life. You gave up with a whimper." She was half sure this didn't make any sense, but it made sense to her so maybe it could reach his constricted heart. "You've been letting the world pass you by. Instead of seeing your folly you blame others for it. You should know very well by now other cats can't see you unless you seek them out first. I apologize for calling you a coward, but you need to fight back against the tide. Do not let it rule you any longer." She sat tall by her words. She would not back down from this fight. It was her favorite kind of fight a battle of wits.

-Not a hundred% sure that made sense

[ You did great queen! I love it! ]

Duck
~*~
The sound of rain prevailed again after his words. He took the opportunity to sit down and catch his breath. He was past the point of trying to start a fight now, but it occurred to him that he had been looming over this stranger while he snarled at her. It took all his strength to force his fur to lay flat and his tail to stop lashing. He was still furious, but he was also an adult. He needed to get a grip before that warrior killed him! Then she spoke again. He couldn't help but let out a heavy sigh. "Spoken like a true warrior." He smiled ruefully. "I would expect nothing less of Thunderclan. You're all are the same as you were when I left. I could have stood in camp and screamed until my throat bled, no cat would have come to help me. There's always something more important than the cats who give their lives up. Always a new danger or cat who needs to be kicked out or checked. 'Never mind all the countless issues let's wait around and see what good old Starclan has to say!'" He hissed.
Although he disagreed with the sentiment she was expressing, Brightshadow's poetic words struck him. Suddenly she wasn't just a Thunderclanner anymore. As he looked at the calico through slitted green eyes, he saw someone familiar. She reminded him of Duckfluff. His old warrior self might as well as have been standing before him. She was different from him in many aspects, but her hope and his had been the same. He remembered feeling connected. He remembered feeling safe. She was a cat who was as he had been. A misguided cat, but who knew better than he what that was like. Amidst the pain and anger he felt a pang of sympathy. If she believed everything she was saying she would lead a life of constant disappointment. "If you truly view being a kittypet as the lazy solution, and being a warrior as the brightest path I pity you. Lily's been more of a home to me than your wretched clan could ever be. She taught me how to be strong in ways a clan could never teach you. You want me to fight against the tide? And then what come back? That possibility died the moment my kits vanished. This isn't my home, it never was. It's nothing more than a den of lying, murdering, selfish thieves! But I don't expect a clan cat could ever understand what it's like to be truly loved." His words lost neither bitterness nor malice. Even though he pitied her, he wasn't about to lay down and let her spit out utter nonsense. Was she trying to get him to come "home"? Was she trying to "save him"? Where had she been two years ago. Where had any cat been? They had shown him who they truly were, and he doubted whether or not he could ever heal from those wounds.

Dogchase Duck