Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 02:48 PM
flowsie's cats + tracker...
by flowsie
Last post by flowsie
Today 02:45 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Wco's local Shrew ✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ❇lana's place❇ OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Lana's eyes widened. "Oh." She whispered and sat with her tail wrapped around her body. "I'm sorry that happened." She meowed. I can't imagine living without my housefolk. Even if the den is really really big and they're a bit mean.. Lana thought to herself and took a step closer to Tobi, thought better, then sat back down. "I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?" She asked quietly.

"No, it all happened like.. 10 moons ago. Plus, I'm fine." she meowed, seemingly unfazed by the death of her housefolk. Their tail pat the ground softly, and she kneaded the muddy ground Beneath her paws.

Dust & cookies <3
|+| My cats don't have the same views, personalities, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

⠀ /l、?
(゚、 。 7
⠀ l,‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎~ヽ
  しf_, )ノ
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post

"No, it all happened like.. 10 moons ago. Plus, I'm fine." she meowed, seemingly unfazed by the death of her housefolk. Their tail pat the ground softly, and she kneaded the muddy ground Beneath her paws.
Lana blinked, surprised at how calm she was. "Did.. Were they nice?" She asked and flinched as a loud bang came from her large housefolk den(mansion). "I bet they're nicer than mine." She muttered half to herself.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Wco's local Shrew ✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:

Lana blinked, surprised at how calm she was. "Did.. Were they nice?" She asked and flinched as a loud bang came from her large housefolk den(mansion). "I bet they're nicer than mine." She muttered half to herself.

She felt a bit of sympathy for this insider. Two-paws weren't all nice. They decided to at least talk a bit about her housefolk and their life before being an outsider. "Well ... My housefolk had a little two-paw, she was like my own. She was only 24 moons old when a weird smell came from the burning table. She went over to it, and turned on the fire. It exploded, I grabbed the cloth thing that my housefolk put her in, but the fire spread too quick. I tried my best. When my housefolk came over, they got her. I went out the window and waited ... But ... They never came out ... I watched the den burn ... Before leaving. My collar had been through a lot too, and that's why it's all broken and ripped up. My housefolk called me 'Maxey', but I changed my name after they died." They looked at the ground, tail no longer moving.

They sighed, her blue - green gaze looking up at Lana. "I'm sorry if that was a bit much ... I haven't talked to another cat since my brother left. And I haven't gotten a chance to vent." They looked back at the ground, before loaf-sitting in the dirt.

Dust & cookies <3
|+| My cats don't have the same views, personalities, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.

⠀ /l、?
(゚、 。 7
⠀ l,‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎~ヽ
  しf_, )ノ
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post

She felt a bit of sympathy for this insider. Two-paws weren't all nice. They decided to at least talk a bit about her housefolk and their life before being an outsider. "Well ... My housefolk had a little two-paw, she was like my own. She was only 24 moons old when a weird smell came from the burning table. She went over to it, and turned on the fire. It exploded, I grabbed the cloth thing that my housefolk put her in, but the fire spread too quick. I tried my best. When my housefolk came over, they got her. I went out the window and waited ... But ... They never came out ... I watched the den burn ... Before leaving. My collar had been through a lot too, and that's why it's all broken and ripped up. My housefolk called me 'Maxey', but I changed my name after they died." They looked at the ground, tail no longer moving.

They sighed, her blue - green gaze looking up at Lana. "I'm sorry if that was a bit much ... I haven't talked to another cat since my brother left. And I haven't gotten a chance to vent." They looked back at the ground, before loaf-sitting in the dirt.
Lana nodded understandingly. She sat next to Tobi and meowed softly, "You go ahead and vent, dear." She frowned internally at calling her 'dear'. Lana, why are you so weird?? She scolded herself but continued on. "Losing the ones you care about is hard." Lana meowed softly and her ears perked up. "I have an idea! How about we make a little burial place..? If it's alright with you." She meowed and sniffed. "Of course, we can put it a place near where the den got.. where it happened." She added cautiously.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Wco's local Shrew ✨

Quote:

Lana nodded understandingly. She sat next to Tobi and meowed softly, "You go ahead and vent, dear." She frowned internally at calling her 'dear'. Lana, why are you so weird?? She scolded herself but continued on. "Losing the ones you care about is hard." Lana meowed softly and her ears perked up. "I have an idea! How about we make a little burial place..? If it's alright with you." She meowed and sniffed. "Of course, we can put it a place near where the den got.. where it happened." She added cautiously.

She looked over, her ear that wasn't floppy perked up. "Mm ... Okay." She mrrowed. "I could show you, I guess." I kinda miss my housefolk.. i just hope I'm not being an idiot by letting this cat into my life. she thought, before sitting up again.

Dust & cookies <3
.・●*○❃○*●・.

⠀ /l、?
(゚、 。 7
⠀ l,‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎~ヽ
  しf_, )ノ