Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:22 PM
brainy boutique
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:21 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:19 PM
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:17 PM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:13 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Default Re: Bouncing out of the blue{Training thread}

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

He was supposed to climb this big oak tree? Right off the bat? Bouncepaw ponders and observes the tree for a few seconds. There were an awful lot of branches jutting out from the trunk, and it was pretty big and tall. Hopefully it wouldn't collapse on him.

Bouncepaw leaps up the tree and digs his front claws into the bark, leaving his hind legs hanging in the air. He's trying to climb using only his front legs instead of using both his front and hind legs. On the bright side, at least his claws aren't slipping. Bouncepaw attempts to take out one paw and dig his claws higher so that he can climb up, but it's difficult, and he feels it's a bad idea. In the end he's left clinging onto the tree with both paws, unable to go up or down.

"What am I supposed to do next?" He calls to Bluestrike, feeling a bit embarrassed and also alarmed. Should he let go? The climbing lesson wasn't going to end like the hunting one, was it? He hoped not.

Tags: @Crown_Sage /Bluestrike

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 10:10 PM.
Old Today, 03:00 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]

He was supposed to climb this big oak tree? Right off the bat? Bouncepaw ponders and observes the tree for a few seconds. There were an awful lot of branches jutting out from the trunk, and it was pretty big and tall. Hopefully it wouldn't collapse on him.

Bouncepaw leaps up the tree and digs his front claws into the bark, leaving his hind legs hanging in the air. He's trying to climb using only his front legs instead of using both his front and hind legs. On the bright side, at least his claws aren't slipping. Bouncepaw attempts to take out one paw and dig his claws higher so that he can climb up, but it's difficult, and he feels it's a bad idea. In the end he's left clinging onto the tree with both paws, unable to go up or down.

"What am I supposed to do next?" He calls to Bluestrike, feeling a bit embarrassed and also alarmed. Should he let go? The climbing lesson wasn't going to end like the hunting one, was it? He hoped not.

Tags: @Crown_Sage /Bluestrike
Don't worry! He called, looking up at Bouncepaw. Dig your hind claws into the bark! He yowled, hoping for the best. Push up with your hind paws! That way you'll have more power to push up! He yelled up to him. Remember, cats always land on four paws! He added reasurringly.
Old Today, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Don't worry! He called, looking up at Bouncepaw. Dig your hind claws into the bark! He yowled, hoping for the best. Push up with your hind paws! That way you'll have more power to push up! He yelled up to him. Remember, cats always land on four paws! He added reasurringly.

[Bouncepaw]

Listening to Bluestrike, Bouncepaw carefully digs his hind legs into the bark. They slip once, but he tries again, and this time they're both secure on the trunk of the tree. Bouncepaw retracts his claws in both front paws, one at a time. Bluestrike was right; the tree could bear his weight now, and he wouldn't fall. He's very fast now that he knows what to do. He climbs up the tree trunk in large jumps, and once he's high enough, he starts jumping from branch to branch until he's at a decent height. He doesn't go too high; he's not a small and light cat like his sister, and he didn't want to take chances.

"I did it!" He meows loudly to Bluestrike, waving his tail and paws. "I'm up!" It's then that a small tweeting noise catches his attention; a bird? Bouncepaw ventures closer to see what it is.

[Bouncepaw rolls a 10]

Nope, not a bird on his tree, it was on another oak tree, out of Bouncepaw's reach. The bird seemed to have made a nest there. Bouncepaw relaxes and focuses on the beautiful view. It wasn't so tall that he could see the entire Clan from there, but he could see the surrounding forestry and some of the fields until the taller pines covered his view.

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 06:53 PM.
Old Today, 07:59 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]

Listening to Bluestrike, Bouncepaw carefully digs his hind legs into the bark. They slip once, but he tries again, and this time they're both secure on the trunk of the tree. Bouncepaw retracts his claws in both front paws, one at a time. Bluestrike was right; the tree could bear his weight now, and he wouldn't fall. He's very fast now that he knows what to do. He climbs up the tree trunk in large jumps, and once he's high enough, he starts jumping from branch to branch until he's at a decent height. He doesn't go too high; he's not a small and light cat like his sister, and he didn't want to take chances.

"I did it!" He meows loudly to Bluestrike, waving his tail and paws. "I'm up!" It's then that a small tweeting noise catches his attention; a bird? Bouncepaw ventures closer to see what it is.

[Bouncepaw rolls a 10]

Nope, not a bird on his tree, it was on another oak tree, out of Bouncepaw's reach. The bird seemed to have made a nest there. Bouncepaw relaxes and focuses on the beautiful view. It wasn't so tall that he could see the entire Clan from there, but he could see the surrounding forestry and some of the fields until the taller pines covered his view.
Bluestrike purred with success, and he started to climb up the tree to Bouncepaw. Burying his claws in the bark, he made his way to the branch opposite to his apprentice. Nice job! He panted, flicking his tail up for balance.
Old Today, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike purred with success, and he started to climb up the tree to Bouncepaw. Burying his claws in the bark, he made his way to the branch opposite to his apprentice. Nice job! He panted, flicking his tail up for balance.

[Bouncepaw]

"Thanks! The view is very pretty!" Bouncepaw purrs, his eyes glittering. Climbing seems to awaken some sort of feline instinct in him; he knows subconsciously what to do, to keep his balance with his tail, despite never having climbed before. "What do we do next?" He asks, glancing at his mentor. Jump from tree to tree to catch the bird? Go back down? He won't be able to just jump down, the tree was too tall for that.