Today 09:00 PM

Old Today, 06:51 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Cold." It might have been funny, in another life - to see lovely little Vi so standoffish and unwelcoming. "Not even a hello? I'm just wounded." The extent he'd never show.

Sedgeflake considered making things work, getting cozy up to her - push her buttons and remind her that fish-scent belonged on her. But nooo, he had to refrain. Behave. As if he'd ever stepped out of line! Psssh. "It was great - and we're stronger than ever from it." He eyed her frame, mostly just to be judgemental but there was always that inkling.. she did leave for a tom after all. "Shame the same can't be said for you, the squirrels are just making you fat."

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Cold? The tabby she-cat snorted. "You're one to talk about cold." Another flick of the tail, another effort not to turn around. "You poor kit."

As he kept yapping, Violetfreckle found herself rolling her eyes more than once. Stronger than ever, huh? Just as she was about to make a snide remark, Sedgeflake spoke up again. This time, Violetfreckle truly couldn't stop herself from whirling around and hissing as softly and as controlled as she could. Which, honestly, wasn't a whole lot different than her normal hissing, but still. The effort was made.

"Maybe you only think so because I'm not constantly hungry like I was in RiverClan." Something clicked in her head, and olive eyes narrowed. "Or are you implying something else here?" Violetfreckle fully turned away from the Seastones and sat down, facing Sedgeflake. "Go on, please, enlighten me, brother."

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old Today, 07:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You poor deserter. Did you expect a warm reception to your betrayal?" Really, she could call him a kit all she wanted - he knew her true stripes.

Sedgeflake raised a brow at her defense. "You're not a child, are you? Our river has always teemed with fish and catching them has always been easy... I can tell the tree rats have made you lazy," another hint she was on the larger side, "but surely you haven't forgotten how to hunt for yourself?" Ah, given how brain dead one would need to be to hop the river as she did, he wouldn't be horribly surprised. Just more disappointed in her.

A smirk. Oh, so maybe she wasn't that dumbified. "Don't worry, sister. I know you haven't gone so low as to have that worm's kittens. You're just preparing for hibernation, hmm?"

[ @vellichor ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 07:20 PM. Reason: breamed to teemed
Old Today, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

----------------------

But surprising that he hadn't quite found any cats to settle down with in his clan yet, but maybe she was just surprised because of his charm.

Speaking of charm, Scorpionsight absolutely froze up when he got close and complimented her again.
And still has a chance?
What's that mean?
She cleared her throat before loosening up again, though eye contact was a thing she was unable to manage now "You are too sweet, you know that?" She managed nervously.
Thing is, the nervousness only came from her freezing up before. Other than that, she was oddly comfortable around Raggedear.

But she is not use to so many compliments.

@TanghuluCat

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

"I try my best." He mewed cheerily, leaning in close to Scorpionsight's face. Almost close enough that their noses were touching- but not quite as he narrowed his deep yellow eyes. "Just don't go fallin' for me now, doll." This time, he didn't laugh. He just pulled back and smirked, turning his gaze back to the leaders and wrapping his plumy tail neatly around his paws. Oh, how he loved this game. Of course...that's all it was. A game. And she knew how to play...right?

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !
Old Today, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream shot one last glance at Riftpaw and Snakefang with a disconcerted face, but continued to pad away with Ravenpaw. Riftpaw would be fine. Turning his attention back to the young she-cat, Brokenstream fixed a warm green gaze on her. "Besides beings stuck with me and...that debacle...how are you enjoying your first Gathering so far?" He asked, clearly trying to make conversation. As they walked around the clearing, the Lionheart kept his ears perked, not only listening for Ravenpaw's answers, but to make sure RiverClan wasn't sharing any...fruitful gossip.

He cast a glance towards the leaders and deputies once again. "You know, one day that could be you up there. A Gathering is one of the most important events you can attend- plenty to learn and plenty to observe." He continued on as they casually strolled along. "But you're smart, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. Oh! That reminds me- how's your training with Redmire going?" He asked with a friendly blink.

( @Luna16 )

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw nodded at Snakefang's explanation. "So...do you still eat fish?" He asked curiously, head tilted as he gaze at the ThunderClanner. "Duskleaf hasn't taught me how to fish yet, but it's no wonder..." He trailed off, ears flattening in embarrassment. "I'm not very good at pouncing..." He admitted. The normally incredibly quiet felt himself opening up to this she-cat for some reason. Maybe she reminded him more of Duskleaf than he really understood. "Do you miss Duskleaf?"

( @Concorde )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !