Today 09:00 PM

Old Today, 06:55 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Wispypaw
Wash him deep where the tides are turning
+ she/her + No purrks

Why did it seem that most of their time spent going out of camp was mainly for patrols? Was this some sort of plan to keep them confined to a camp full of idiots? Surely not, they had to find some sort of reason besides patrol or training for someone to take her out of this confinement in some way or another. On the bright side, at least they were going to be going out with family again. Another weird thing for them to notice, most of the patrols they got sent on were with a littermate of theirs. Now this one was entirely made up of family, no possible no-name clanmate that they didn't bother to remember their name. No plans to interact with them so no plans to burn their name into their memory. Now they felt giddy about going on a patrol with their ma and their favorite sibling and also their oldest standing sibling. Despite not being able to see they sure could scent another one of their siblings close by, namely close to ma. Wait, were they hunting for this patrol? Hopefully, they don't embarrass themselves like last time, maybe they should have just let that squirrel go instead of the stunt they pulled.

@Rose @Neptune. @Mica

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 08:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

A little distracted by what seemed like the entire ark family gathering (wow Mistlewhisker must really want all of them out of the camp today for some reason) Bleedingpaw didnt respond to Pondpaw for a good long moment. Though he did flinch from her trying to touch his ear, the pretty bengal swaying away from the motion.

No he was too busy arching into Lostsparks contact and butting a head against Sleepysunrise affectionately. "Ill have fun AND be safe, just you see! And next time all of us can go on patrols together!" Maybe not Moonpaw though, Bleedingpaw was happy to not be with him even if it meant missing out on being with Sleepysunrise. Cinderpaw was cool though so she got a grin. "Ohhh Mama! Maybe we could go out all of us together and get a special Mama lesson! Miss Dawnstar said I should ask you for training because you know a lot so if I wanna be strong like you one day I should learn from you!" Well the leader didnt say that verbatim but close enough.

Bleedingpaw had heard the stories and wanted to learn how to swim and do herb stuff and fight like Lostspark so he could be a 'diverse warrior' like Mr Pats said so he would.
@Rose @Estelle @Neptune.

It'd only be once his family departed did Bleedingpaw refocus on Pondpaw, seemingly only now remembering the other apprentice was there.
"Oh! Sorry I got distracted by my family there. Ummmm my trainings going good! Everyone says Im doing better then they expected me to do with my disability so Im happy. This is my first not herb patrol though so Im a bit nervous."
Hopefully the other patrol members would arrive soon and all would be well though.

@paedyn @Mica @Omari

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!