ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:12 PM
Familiar Cattails -...
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:11 PM

Old Today, 02:20 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow gave the Tom a small, grateful glance. "My daughters names are Cinderkit and Skykit. Both of them are named after family memebers, Skykit is named after my brother who passed, Longsky, and Cinderkit is named after Night whispers mother, Cinderclaw. And...... there the kits who are sick.... I just." Weepingwillow gave a small inhale, as if holding back tears. "I just feel like there all we have left of them.... and... if we lose them to this sickness......" Weepingwillow murmured, hoping the Tom got where she was going with this.

Ah. Cardinalsong's gaze softened. His heart went out to this poor queen; it was never easy to lose anyone, even though it was somewhat expected with the way the Clans lived. "I see," he murmured. "That's a tough burden to bear." She hadn't asked for advice, so he refrained from saying much more. Instead he just watched her, trying to make sure she felt comfortable to continue if she needed.
Old Today, 02:23 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Ah. Cardinalsong's gaze softened. His heart went out to this poor queen; it was never easy to lose anyone, even though it was somewhat expected with the way the Clans lived. "I see," he murmured. "That's a tough burden to bear." She hadn't asked for advice, so he refrained from saying much more. Instead he just watched her, trying to make sure she felt comfortable to continue if she needed.
Weepingwillow gave a small shake of her head. "I just don't know what I'll do if either of them passes, not only are they my daughter's, but there names mean something to me to...... y'know?" Weepingwillow mewed gently, "I don't know.... it's just.... sappy but.. could you maybe... I don't know..... help me? At least try and find some kinda way to.... not really cope but to deal with it better? I've just been thinking about it and not acting on it" Weepingwillow admitted in a timid mew, shuffling her paws as she admitted her thoughts.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 02:25 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Dragonflykit rolled around
Old Today, 04:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Softdaisy
She/Her

What was this? Another kid? She hadn't necessarily wished for any more considering the thirteen that were Briarberry's and she was already-- ohhhhhh she was so adorable. Irresistible, if you would. Previously uncertain frowny face turning upside down, amber eyes sparkly - look, if she was a cartoon cat, there'd be happy hearts - Softdaisy's maternal instincts kicked into overdrive as she willingly scooted over to make space in her already tailored-to-be-large nest for the cold little kitten.

The second Wolfhive had moved back was the second Softdaisy leaned forward, nudging the outsider with her nose and then attempting to tuck her closer. "She have a name?" Softdaisy asked after a moment of fussing, lifting her head to glance briefly at the Head Hornet before getting distracted again, fixing her attention on the little kitten. "Can I ask for your name, darling?"

[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive / @lark. - Heart ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Wherever this cat was taking her, it couldn't be so bad. No worse than the wandering anyway — at least he was being kinda nice about it. (The cold didn't care about being nice, or if you were small and young and had no one to take care of you) It didn't feel very long; she dozed for most of the way.

She was finally roused a bit by the cat's voice in her ears, then being jostled a bit from one point to another. The new cat was gentle kinda fussed over Heart a bit. She felt a whole lot warmer all of a sudden. She slowly processed being asked her name...

She wanted to say Heart... but was that her name? It was what Mama called her, sure, but Mama was gone no one else did. If it was her name surely more people would use it? "Dunno..." she murmured wearily. "Mama called me Heart... but s'not my name..." She wondered what her name was, then. Another thing her mother used to call her floated to the forefront of her mind. Usually it was when she was in a silly mood. "She calls me loon sometimes too..."

This was all very tiring. Her ears and toes burned as they warmed up so quickly, and her eyelids grew too heavy for her to keep fighting. With so many other cats around (who clearly wouldn't be hurting her) she felt far safer than she since—

Since then. She closed her eyes.

[ @BEAR. @Rose ]
The name had been the least of Wolfhive's concerns, but it seemed the kiddo handled it. "Heart wouldn't really work for the start of your name, that's more for the end.." Maybe she could be a -heart one day, but not today. "Why don't we go with Loonkit? Don't think we got another kit with that name 'n it's something you're familiar with." The only issue was Loonpaw.. but if they completed their training first it wouldn't be an issue for the kit. If they didn't, then she might need a temporary name change to prevent confusion. But, that was a ways off and he'd try to see what Loonpaw needed to avoid that inconvenience.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 04:51 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow gave a small shake of her head. "I just don't know what I'll do if either of them passes, not only are they my daughter's, but there names mean something to me to...... y'know?" Weepingwillow mewed gently, "I don't know.... it's just.... sappy but.. could you maybe... I don't know..... help me? At least try and find some kinda way to.... not really cope but to deal with it better? I've just been thinking about it and not acting on it" Weepingwillow admitted in a timid mew, shuffling her paws as she admitted her thoughts.

Cardinalsong hummed in thought as he considered how to help. He couldn't guarantee the kits would get through the illness, unfortunately. Even if he could, it didn't always help. "Perhaps you could try spending more time with them?" he suggested. "I'm not trying to assume anything, of course — but it might help you feel better to know you're doing the most with whatever time you do have with them."

He thought a bit more and added, "Of course, make sure you're getting fresh air as well. It wouldn't do for you to fall ill right along with them. Perhaps a hunt with Nightwhisper may help you clear your head a little?" He really didn't know either of them that well — this was probably the first real conversation he'd had with either of them (which still left it at zero with Nightwhisper). But he did his best with what limited and general information and experience he had.