Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 04:58 PM

Old September 10th, 2024, 06:20 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

《 Chasmkit 》
110/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 moons

Chasmkit looked at the magpie briefly before looking back at Burnedpaw and Splitpaw. She said, "I am going to try to eat this....magpie. Also, my mother is nowhere to be found. Would you both like to have some?"

Burnedpaw - @Luna16 , Splitpaw - @Splitmoon

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old September 10th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Twistedpaw was playing in the dirt while Poppypaw, some ways away, was feeling really icky.

Old September 10th, 2024, 11:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
13 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws [T1] - Active | Ultimate Predator - Active | Agatha Kitty - Active | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

Oh. There she goes. She was definitely starting to live up to that name of hers, what with her eternally sunny disposition. What was more, it seemed that just like him, she was really starting to grow tired of being constantly stuck inside camp. Unfortunately for the apprentice, Sprucejumper had not run into The Boulder, the feline no doubt going left and right with all the chaos going on outside the camp walls. And in all earnest... the chocolate point had no idea how he would even begin to ask a hornet to accompany them so he could train his apprentice. They would probably just tell him to piss off or to train her in camp. He would just as rather skip to the part where he did that without all the yelling, if it was all the same to them.

Shaking his head, knowing full well this was probably not what Sunpaw wanted to hear, he gave his silent answer. He'd considered his options. Despite them being stuck in camp, there was no reason for the tabby to not be able to practice her crouching and stalking. To learn how to be silent as she hunted through the dense underbrush. After all, if she was loud in the relative open ground of the camp, then her hunting in the woods would be pointless. Everything would flee as soon as she stepped foot outside.

"Observe," Sprucejumper mewed, pointing with one solid brown paw up to his eyes, his expression unfazed as he stretched, making sure his limbs were nice and loose before beginning.

He wasn't talkative. Not the way The Boulder was. Not the way most of the star worshipers insisted on being. So instead, he opted for the next best thing. Showing instead of telling. With his limited vocabulary - how could he even begin to explain the intricacies of a hunter's crouch? It was impossible. But he could do it. Slowly. Fluidly. Balance his weight perfectly on the tip of his toes, wiggling them only lightly to ensure he got the paw's attention. Lowering his body to the ground until his belly fur barely grazed the ground. Coiling his hind legs even as he moved forward, tail low as he balanced himself without letting it trail beneath him. Readying for a pounce.

Sprucejumper's movements were slow. Deliberate as he made certain to accentuate every paw lift. Every step. How it all lead towards the inevitable run and leap. The warrior landed on an errand leaf that fluttered before him, scampering away like a frightened mouse. Paw still crushing the leaf beneath it, he turned emotionless half moons upon Sunpaw, a singular ear twitching in a silent command.

Try.

@Kix [Sunpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
64/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

So focused on his new job playing at being healer, Hollowpaw had accidentally started neglecting the other apprentice skills he needed to learn. Not that there was any major rush, granted he was still younger than the average apprentice, but still, it would probably be good to get started on something at least rather than let his other skills sit at the back of his attention for another moon.

He doesn't have an actual mentor, but Bumblestar had assigned Spiderthroat as his fake one, so... yeah Hollowpaw was going to use the deputy in order to get his needed training. They could do fighting later - it's not like the apprentice was old enough to join in on any battles anyway, so he'd ask for hunting.

"Spiderthroat," he calls, wandering over to wherever the deputy was at the moment, "I want hunting training." Simple and to the point, no use beating around the bush. Besides, it's not like it was an outlandish request or anything.

[ this isn't late at all what are you talking about ]
[ @Starfall ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 10:12 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

base by AntoniaDLB on DeviantArt

Butterflykit-She/Her
2 Moons(?)

-------------------

Bored bored bored.
Gotta find something fun to do!

Butterflykit trotted into the clearing.
Hmmm...
No papa, must be busy doing super cool deputy things.(she's decided she's going to hunt him down soon)

She looked around.
Oh!
Maybe an apprentice will be fun to talk to!
That one looked apprentice age!

She walked her way over to the random apprentice she had never spoken to before "Hi!" Butterflykit said as she looked up at the other cat.

@Quasar

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@lark.

Emberkit raced out of the nursery with Robinkit with him, he spotted a large, scary looking Tom. His black fur dark as could be, his dark brown eyes adding to his eery look, his ears flicked to reveal a singular ginger ear. "Daddy!!!!!" Emberkit squealed, plowing himself into his father whom stumbled backwards.
Nightwhisper purred, "Oh! Dang Emberkit! You almost knocked me over, good job." Nightwhisper praised gently, setting his kit down and sitting up, seeing Robinkit he mewed, "Making friends Emberkit? Or bribing me for something." Nightwhisper asked, his tone inviting no lies as he asked his son a question. He nodded as if he knew when Emberkit mewed, "Asking you for something....... but nothing bad! This is Robinkit, Grousekit and Kitekit's sister! Shes cool, anyways, do you have anything cool we can find and go to show Mr. Cardinalsong and mama?" Emberkit asked, his blue eyes wide like his mothers while he sat with his pelt, identical to his fathers, the only difference between the two toms was Emberkit's eyes and his ear was white and not ginger.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Today at 02:19 PM.
Old Today, 02:53 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Once out of the nursery, Wolfsnarl turned and looked at his son Brokenkit. "Do you remember what I told you in the nursery?" he asked with a tilt of his head. His amber eyes burned into Brokenkit. Wolfsnarl didn't want no weaklings for a kit, he figured his mate was going soft ever since she had his kits but he knew he wasn't gonna raise no cowards. This was Thunderclan, the best clan and he was gonna turn his kits into the fearless bloodshed warriors. Minus Littlekit.

@oakcrane

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

❀.brokenkit.❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ brokenkit's teeth bared in a snarl as he glared up at his father. `I'm not a weakling!` he snapped at the air and bristled, his pupils slits. (short reply cuz idk what else to type-)
@Splitmoon

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° ゚

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee
Old Today, 03:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

(haha no worries @oakcrane)

"No you're not, no son of mine will be." he growled. "You are my son and you will be just like me, now show me your best hunting stand." he smiled, his teeth showing.

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

❀.brokenkit.❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ brokenkit couldn't help but be confused. he'd never really seen the hunter's stand- or crouch- before. brokenkit bared his teeth. `i'm not an apprentice,` he hissed. (gosh I wanna rank him up so bad- XD)
@Splitmoon

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° ゚

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee

Last edited by oakcrane; Today at 03:27 PM.