Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 14/100 • ProfileBio

This apprentice seemed... Nervous. Shy. From his scent, Shadepaw could pick up the faint smell of gorse and rabbits. Windclan. She knew that the tour that her mentor, Shrewstep, had given her had been useful. "I'm... Shadepaw," she said, hesitating. She wasn't sure if she should reveal her name to an enemy warrior. Though, it was a Gathering... So it was probably fine. For now. At least the white-and-black apprentice wasn't overly happy, or loud, or enthusiastic... Which reminded her that she still didn't know his name. "Who are you?" she returned, her amber eyes narrowed. If she were to earn Clovepool's love, if she were to make her mother proud... She should see. Observe. Observe how this Windclan apprentice acts, how he moves... She knew that individual cats did not represent the whole clan, but she could still get a good idea. Speaking of her mother... She knew Clovepool was here, at the Gathering. She also knew Silentpaw was here. She didn't know where they were. She hoped Clovepool could see her, now, gathering intel. As for Silentpaw... She found she didn't much care. At least, that's what she told herself. All these thoughts ran through her head as she studied the apprentice in front of her, waiting for an answer. He was fluffy, giving him a larger appearance than other Windclanners, though she suspected he was lean under all that fur, as Windclanners were typically. Though it was possible he was an exception. His body language said that he wasn't usually comfortable talking to others, and the way he was glancing around... Maybe searching for someone he knew? She wasn't sure. She couldn't glean much more, but she'd have to see.

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 9M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---

Birchpaw sighed in relief. So she was Shadepaw. He could work with that! With a smile, he would dip his head. "I'm Birchpaw."

With a deeper sniff, he would scent faint traces of pines. He knew the scent from Sky Glade when he visited with his mentor. So, this molly must be ShadowClan! Why would a ShadowClanner speak to him of all cats? Hm. Maybe he should be a little more cautious..?

Becoming a bit more guarded, he would look the molly up and down. "So.. uhm.. how's prey running in ShadowClan..?" He mewed awkwardly, keeping his voice a bit harder and keeping his ears perked. He was bigger than her but he wasn't sure if he could take her if something happened. At least not right now, with so little battle training on his paws. The most he did was play fight with the other apprentices. Maybe he should bring it up to Dapplebreeze to get some combat training down.

[ @snowflake. ; @Alchemist Kitsune (dapple mention, not outloud) ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Today, 08:51 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Nightfall
he/him | Windclan warrior | 19 moons

"Duskhound, Dewfawn. I don't know whether you're up to a conversation with the clan of darkness, but I'm particularly interested tonight in sharing some genuine opinions about Riverclan's return. You are free to follow me or not."

Nightfall walked softly, as he was used to, to a brown tortoiseshell tom well older than him. This might have intimidated most other cats younger than bug, but Nightfall didn't have any space for those emotions.

"...Hello, lovely evening, I would say."
The dark-pelted tom settled down beside the Shadowclan cat (he could easily say that, and not only from the fact that he was sitting right there), but far enough so that the other wouldn't easily feel bothered.

"...You know, with Riverclan's return, there will be lots of changes back in our clans."
Nightfall was watching the leaders while speaking, but now he looked sideways to take a look at the other's expression. What did Shadowclan think about all of this?

@Kaybug. @Idiotic.Bean101

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; Today at 09:24 AM.
Old Today, 08:56 AM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw
He/Him
9 Moons

As Vinepaw approached Dapplebreeze, he was still buoyed by the lively atmosphere of the gathering. He greeted her with a friendly smile, feeling comfortable and at ease. “Of course, Dapplebreeze. What do you need?”
He glanced back at Burningpaw, offering a quick, apologetic smile.

Turning his full attention to Dapplebreeze, Vinepaw remained upbeat, hoping to handle whatever she needed swiftly so he could return to enjoying the gathering
@ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Killer Aptitude [Tier 3] - Inactive

This wasn't her scene. Despite her moons, the fury lieutenant absolutely abhorred the gatherings. Seemed pointless. The news were nice in a way, yes. But it was more often than not lies. Exaggerations on how well the other clans were doing. Boasts of power that may or may not be had. And wars brewing in the thick of it all.

And yet here she was. A proper WindClanner, as the clan of fish was back, and she trusted them to draw blood. The clan had proven to be disgusting, rogueish, and uncouth at best. Dapplebreeze never thought that she would think of another clan as lowly as she thought of ShadowClan, but RiverClan had gone above and beyond the terrors of ShadowClan... and that plague of a clan had killed her son. A sigh escaping her, the molly turned to look at the high ranks, noticing how most seemed to be gathered already, albeit a few familiar faces seemed missing still. Funny... where was Rabbitpaw?

Mismatched ears twitched as her ears caught on to a young WindClanner's voice. Turning her gaze, she stared at Vinepaw as he spoke to another apprentice. ThunderClan, by the looks of it. Her nose twitching with distaste, she could at least be grateful it wasn't a RiverClan fiend the dark paw was making friends with. Why anyone would fraternize with the enemy was beyond her, but then... it mattered not. What she cared for now was to draw Vinepaw to her. Ask for Rabbitpaw's location. Perhaps the apprentice knew. They were close from what she knew.

"Vinepaw. Darling! Could I steal you away for a moment my dear?" the fury asked, her words kind despite the steel behind her voice, a command coming through. No doubt an instinctual response at being surrounded by so many non WindClanners as they were despite herself.

@ollie [Burningpaw]

Burningpaw
He/They || Thunderclan Apprentice || 6 Moons || No Purrks

Burningpaw nodded at Vinepaw,
a smile on his face. "Yeah! I think it's fun so fa-"He cut himself off as a warrior, seemingly from WindClan, by the scent, walked up and asked to borrow Vinepaw.
He shot Burningpaw a smile, and then turned away. Burningpaw nodded, noticing the stiffness of Dapplebreeze's voice.
He sat, shuffling his paws awkwardly. The apprentice glanced around at the other cats, eyes scanning the crowd for someone he knew. When he found no-one, he sighed, and turned back, waiting for Vinepaw to be done so he wasn't awkward.

Old Today, 09:23 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Base by StarlingaleBases on TH, design by WillowWhisperss on TH
Dewfawn-They/Them
19 Moons

PURRKS
The Collector-Inactive

-----------------

After their comment about RiverClan, Dewfawn had noted a certain someone rolling her eyes.
Nightfall said another thing about going toward ShadowClan.
No thanks.

"I'll be back in a moment." Dewfawn said to their siblings, heading over to a certain grey cat.

They narrowed their eyes at Duckfeather as they approached "If you don't like my thoughts on RiverClan, then what are yours." Dewfawn said, though there was the slightest audibpe agitation in their voice.

@Wingnettle - @Kaybug.
@Rowan [teehee]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 09:24 AM.
Old Today, 10:57 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [21/100]

"Last...meeting?" Palepaw stared at the fellow apprentice, yet to comprehend what that meant. It took a little more gears and bolts for Palepaw's head to turn before he realized. And once he did, he sprung up his feet and excitedly skipped around Lichenpaw. "No way! You're going to be a warrior! Woooow!"

"Congratulations!" Palepaw exclaimed with such a genuine and proud tone, you'd think he was talking to his fellow clanmate.

If that wasn't enough, the next line Lichenpaw said had sparkles blooming in Palepaw's eyes. He couldn't hold in his enthusiasm. His suspicions was confirmed, he was from WindClan. He didn't know that was Twilightstar, but he'd heard her name in the history lessons he had as a kit. His eyes followed to where Lichenpaw was gesturing. He squinted a little before finally catching on. "Wait...that's amazing! Your mentor is the new deputy? Then that ... that means he must be super powerful! Strong and smart and...all the things needed for deputy! And that means he'd pass all that on to you!"

The dilute calico kitten was just in genuine awe at the experiences this apprentice may've had.

Lichenpaw
~<>~
17 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Oh, Lichenpaw liked this kid! He seemed so different from what she was used to with ShadowClan, so much more bouncy and full of life! It was a nice change of pace! Plus, his clear admiration wasn't unwelcome either. He reminded her a lot of herself when she started her apprenticeship, before her world started crumbling around her. She was building it back up now, but seeing Palepaw's reactions and naive excitement definitely brought her back in time.

"I guess it does!" She agrees with a smile and little laugh, "but, y'know, Crowtooth hasn't been my mentor all that long. My first one was a cat named Sleethound, he was like a big brother almost," she could still remember the day his body was brought into camp, murdered by ThunderClan's deputy, Spiderthroat. "I had a couple others, but they didn't teach me a whole lot. Then there was Wolffang right before I got Crowtooth - he was a great warrior, one of WindClan's very best." She liked boasting about her past mentors, even if doing so made her a little sad. "Who's your mentor? Do you like them?"

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 11:09 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:35/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw had half a mind to just deal with punishment later and get his revenge now when a distorted voice called to him. Even though it sounded odd he immediately put a face to it, Marigoldpaw! Wait this was good, now he had a fellow riverclan apprentice to back him up against this rat. Marigoldpaw probably hated them as much as him, she had been there during the attack and she'd been as upset as everyone else. However instead of a jabbing comment or a snarl at his opponent, his friend instead dropped a shell at his paws and told him to behave. It took a moment for aspenpaw to comprehend the words spoken and by the time he had turned to face Mari she was already disappearing into the crowd, leaving him here. " wait I- you- uh.." too late, she was already far out of hearing range, he couldn't even see her anymore. He would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed that she hadn't stayed. He had wished that now that they were both apprentices they would be able to hangout more but that wasn't the case apparently.

"oh shut up, what would you know? You're still a kit. " aspenpaw huffed in response, now looking down at the gift Mari had left him. It was a shell, odd but pretty! He liked it a lot actually. Aspenpaw held it between his paws as he inspected it in interest, only glancing up to answer the thunderclan apprentice. "Aspenpaw, what's yours? Something to do with insects?" he asked sarcastically. Leader of thunderclan was Bumblestar, bumble was something to do with bees if he remembered correctly and as for the deputy. Spider throat! Wow, a spider. Bugs. He hated bugs. He hated thunderclan, what a great coincidence.

When he had looked up to answer this question he had noticed a small commotion happening by where the deputies sat. Was that…a kit? Two kits. Or kits younger than the one sitting in front of him- oh look another kit sitting where the medicine cats sat! "What, does your leader enjoy bringing kits to gatherings or something? Because even your medicine cat looks like a child. What happened to your other one, might I ask? Unless that's springlight." Aspenpaw wasn't sure if that was just springlights apprentice or was that just a new medicine cat? Either way, what was young cats like this doing outside the nursery let alone at a gathering. Quite amusing actually

Hollowpaw
~<>~
66/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

One more word out of this guy's mouth and Hollowpaw's biting him. Truce be damned.

"No," He says forcefully. Aspenpaw was a stupid name, why would you name your kid after a tree? That's so dumb. More like Ass-Butt-paw. Yeah. New name. Better name. "It's Hollowpaw. And that's Wolfpaw up there, he's our new medicine apprentice... something about 'StarClan's chosen' or whatever," he rolls his eyes for good measure. "Springlight couldn't make it." That's all he offers regarding their dearly deceased. "What about your medicine cat? I only see the runt up there."

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests