Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
258/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

She tilted her head and thought hard about Honeydew's question for a moment. Alpinepaw shyly replied, "I'm not sure actually. I'd better ask Wolfhive." She started to mumble at the beginning of the second sentence. A yawn was coming up and Alpinepaw suppressed the urge to yawn.

Honeydew - @Splitmoon

(Have you spent your kitty koins on anything? I haven't. I think you did spin the wheel of misfortune. Am I remembering this right?)

(I haven't used any yet, I didn't know there was a wheel like that)

Honeydew laughed. "It's okay to yawn, Alpinepaw." she purred. Her two mismatched eyes sparkled at the young apprentice. "Good to see that Wolfhive's your mentor. He's a good cat."

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Flowernose and Hawkthorn existed :3

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 12:57 AM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Shockhoney didn’t feel good, if she wanted to be honest. Her fur was too warm, it felt like there were ants crawling inside it, but she knew that was just the tingles. Her head hurt, and she kind of felt like throwing up. Which, admittedly, was one reason she’d opted to stay home instead of going to the Gathering. Even the thought of so many smells made her want to puke. What was this lethargic state of being?
Since the mysterious illness was not directly effecting him, or so he assumed, Creepingpaw seemed indifferent to the chaos that was ensuing within the ThunderClan camp. At this point, he was not aware that his mentor was being sent on a journey to find the cure to this rapidly spreading disease. But upon hearing talks about those who were stuck in their nests with ailments, his black ears perked up at the mention of Shockhoney's name among those that were currently sick. He hadn't seen her since they had crossed paths in the Elder's den, and it just occurred to him now exactly why that was the case. Once again, a new and uncomfortable feeling arose stemming from why he hadn't come to see her sooner. Once again attempting to brush off his emotions by shaking it off his pelt, the young apprentice padded over from where he was in the clearing towards the warrior's den.

Peering in through the lichen curtain, Creepingpaw's bright green eyes darted around the perimeter of the den before he locked eyes on the familiar and distinct mound of fur that lay sickly in the depths of the den. With his pawsteps being deliberate yet quiet, the 11 moon apprentice crept silently towards Shockhoney before hissing to grab her attention before he accidentally spooked her, which he had endearingly remembered. Standing over where she rested in her nest, Creepingpaw tilted his head and flashed a half smile.

"Hey Snothoney... how ya holdin' up?" Creepingpaw purred in a deep, gravelly murmur.
Old Today, 01:15 AM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Shadeclaw freezes in place for a few seconds before he comes to his senses. He didn't expect somecat to bump into him. The wreaths around his neck shake, and a few lavender petals fall.

He turns around, sees Lavendersong, and blinks. Shadeclaw had seen the cat before, beautiful and elegant, black as the night sky with eyes like lavender stars, coming back to camp with some fresh kill in her jaws or talking to Bumblestar. He also knew her name. It's just that he, being the shy, quiet cat he was, had never really talked to her. He'd mostly stayed in the corner alone.

Shadeclaw's voice is surprisingly gentle and slow for his appearance. "I'm Shadeclaw," he meows. She probably didn't know his name, Shadeclaw thinks. Unlike her, he mostly kept to himself. He didn't even have any friends. "Are you okay?"

Tags:
@twizzypaw /Lavendersong
Almost as if she had broken free from the trance of her worries and anxieties, the storm in Lavendersong's frosted eyes seemed to quell significantly as she shook off their collision and returned Shadeclaw's stare. Her tense expression softened instantly, realizing she had let her clumsiness get the best of her, she felt her black ears pin flat against her head in embarrassment as she dipped her head in a brief, bashful, yet respectful greeting,"I'm okay, thank you... It's nice to meet you Shadeclaw, I'm Lavendersong." She purred serenely, her voice melodic and comforting. Her kind expression lit up as soon as her eyes fell upon the lush wreaths that hung around Shadeclaw's neck, "Wow... how pretty!" Lavendersong cooed, the sound of her voice as gentle as a warm summer's day.
Old Today, 02:24 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Do you want it?" Shadeclaw's already taking the wreath off his neck awkwardly, his eyes unable to meet Lavendersong's due to shyness. The flowers matched her eyes, he thinks to himself privately.

"I can give it to you. I made it myself," He meows, then falls silent. He hoped he wasn't being too intrusive or a bother to the beautiful she-cat. He just wasn't used to talking to other cats much; Shadeclaw was very much a loner, with no friends to speak of. It took some courage to speak up like this.

Tags: @twizzypaw /Lavendersong

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 02:25 AM.