My Mood: Tired

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw
He/Him
9 Moons
Windclan tunneler apprentice

Vinepaw’s anxiety began to fade as he watched Burningpaw’s lively excitement. “Yeah, gatherings can be pretty crowded,” he said with a warm smile. “It might feel overwhelming at first, but it’s all part of the experience. Just try to enjoy the night and meet new cats.”

When Burningpaw asked about WindClan, Vinepaw’s eyes lit up with enthusiasm. “WindClan’s territory is mostly open moors. There’s a lot of space for running and hunting, and the freedom of the land is amazing. It can be chilly with the wind, but our camp is well-sheltered and warm.”

He paused, his expression softening as he spoke about his role. “I’m a tunneler, so I spend a lot of time underground, managing the tunnels beneath our camp. I actually love it. There’s something really satisfying about working in the tunnels—maintaining the safety and function of our camp from below. It’s not as glamorous as running on the moors, but it’s a crucial part of our clan’s safety.”

Vinepaw’s smile faltered slightly as he continued. “My father, Spiraltail, didn’t quite share my passion for tunneling. He preferred the open moors and eventually left for RiverClan, feeling that WindClan wasn’t the right fit for him. It was tough, but I’ve come to embrace my role and take pride in it. It’s where I feel I can truly contribute to my clan.”

He glanced around at the gathering and then back at Burningpaw. “If you ever get the chance, you’d probably enjoy the open moors. And don’t worry too much about the crowd tonight. Just enjoy the experience and meeting new cats. How’s your first gathering going? Are you finding it as exciting as you hoped?”
@ollie

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Killer Aptitude [Tier 3] - Inactive

This wasn't her scene. Despite her moons, the fury lieutenant absolutely abhorred the gatherings. Seemed pointless. The news were nice in a way, yes. But it was more often than not lies. Exaggerations on how well the other clans were doing. Boasts of power that may or may not be had. And wars brewing in the thick of it all.

And yet here she was. A proper WindClanner, as the clan of fish was back, and she trusted them to draw blood. The clan had proven to be disgusting, rogueish, and uncouth at best. Dapplebreeze never thought that she would think of another clan as lowly as she thought of ShadowClan, but RiverClan had gone above and beyond the terrors of ShadowClan... and that plague of a clan had killed her son. A sigh escaping her, the molly turned to look at the high ranks, noticing how most seemed to be gathered already, albeit a few familiar faces seemed missing still. Funny... where was Rabbitpaw?

Mismatched ears twitched as her ears caught on to a young WindClanner's voice. Turning her gaze, she stared at Vinepaw as he spoke to another apprentice. ThunderClan, by the looks of it. Her nose twitching with distaste, she could at least be grateful it wasn't a RiverClan fiend the dark paw was making friends with. Why anyone would fraternize with the enemy was beyond her, but then... it mattered not. What she cared for now was to draw Vinepaw to her. Ask for Rabbitpaw's location. Perhaps the apprentice knew. They were close from what she knew.

"Vinepaw. Darling! Could I steal you away for a moment my dear?" the fury asked, her words kind despite the steel behind her voice, a command coming through. No doubt an instinctual response at being surrounded by so many non WindClanners as they were despite herself.

@ollie [Burningpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Killer Aptitude [Tier 3] - Inactive

This wasn't her scene. Despite her moons, the fury lieutenant absolutely abhorred the gatherings. Seemed pointless. The news were nice in a way, yes. But it was more often than not lies. Exaggerations on how well the other clans were doing. Boasts of power that may or may not be had. And wars brewing in the thick of it all.

And yet here she was. A proper WindClanner, as the clan of fish was back, and she trusted them to draw blood. The clan had proven to be disgusting, rogueish, and uncouth at best. Dapplebreeze never thought that she would think of another clan as lowly as she thought of ShadowClan, but RiverClan had gone above and beyond the terrors of ShadowClan... and that plague of a clan had killed her son. A sigh escaping her, the molly turned to look at the high ranks, noticing how most seemed to be gathered already, albeit a few familiar faces seemed missing still. Funny... where was Rabbitpaw?

Mismatched ears twitched as her ears caught on to a young WindClanner's voice. Turning her gaze, she stared at Vinepaw as he spoke to another apprentice. ThunderClan, by the looks of it. Her nose twitching with distaste, she could at least be grateful it wasn't a RiverClan fiend the dark paw was making friends with. Why anyone would fraternize with the enemy was beyond her, but then... it mattered not. What she cared for now was to draw Vinepaw to her. Ask for Rabbitpaw's location. Perhaps the apprentice knew. They were close from what she knew.

"Vinepaw. Darling! Could I steal you away for a moment my dear?" the fury asked, her words kind despite the steel behind her voice, a command coming through. No doubt an instinctual response at being surrounded by so many non WindClanners as they were despite herself.

@ollie [Burningpaw]

Vinepaw
He/Him
9 Moons

As Vinepaw approached Dapplebreeze, he was still buoyed by the lively atmosphere of the gathering. He greeted her with a friendly smile, feeling comfortable and at ease. “Of course, Dapplebreeze. What do you need?”
He glanced back at Burningpaw, offering a quick, apologetic smile.

Turning his full attention to Dapplebreeze, Vinepaw remained upbeat, hoping to handle whatever she needed swiftly so he could return to enjoying the gathering
@ollie

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

@Bean - antlerbranch // @Rose - wisty <333 // @paedyn - larkswoop
cobwebfern coughed, eyes darting between mink and wisteriawren for a second. she hesitated, blinking back tears that threatened before swallowing it down and heading after wisteria. she wasn't safe alone, the she-cat surmised, as she padded gently down the way wisteria had gone. cobwebfern located her sandwiched between one cat she couldn't recognize & one she could vaguely place - and while her senses were overloaded the clear look of discomfort and panic on wisteriawren's face was obvious.

cobwebfern's ear twitched and she broke into a slower run, gently sidling up in front of the warrior as not to frighten her. ' er- wisty, do you know these cats? ' she made eye contact with the other and mouthed- "do you need to get out of here? we can go take a breather.." her eyes traced wisteriawren's gaze to a cat her brain vaguely recognized but couldn't place. the sheer look of terror on her friend's face was recognizable, though, and cobwebfern's motherly instincts kicked in.

she managed to spare a glance and an awkward smile in the direction of antlerbranch and larkswoop, distrust clear in her fake grin. carefully resting the tip of her tail on her friend's back, cobwebfern aimed to comfort wisteria.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; Yesterday at 09:35 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Lichenpaw
~<>~
17 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

"A few times, yeah," Lichenpaw responds, nodding, "but this'll be my last time here as an apprentice!" It was exciting just thinking about it. The next time she felt sand beneath her paws, she would no longer be a 'paw, but a real warrior. Long overdue, but there had been... complications in getting here. It all payed off in the end, though.

"Up there," Lichenpaw gestures to Twiloghtstar where she sits among the leaders, "that's Twilightstar, my leader. I think she's the best leader in the forest. And there, with the deputies?" She gestures to Crowtooth now, grinning, "that's Crowtooth, our new deputy and my mentor." She really was proud of the skunnk-pelted tom. She'd looked up to him a great deal when she was younger, and she still does even now.

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [21/100]

"Last...meeting?" Palepaw stared at the fellow apprentice, yet to comprehend what that meant. It took a little more gears and bolts for Palepaw's head to turn before he realized. And once he did, he sprung up his feet and excitedly skipped around Lichenpaw. "No way! You're going to be a warrior! Woooow!"

"Congratulations!" Palepaw exclaimed with such a genuine and proud tone, you'd think he was talking to his fellow clanmate.

If that wasn't enough, the next line Lichenpaw said had sparkles blooming in Palepaw's eyes. He couldn't hold in his enthusiasm. His suspicions was confirmed, he was from WindClan. He didn't know that was Twilightstar, but he'd heard her name in the history lessons he had as a kit. His eyes followed to where Lichenpaw was gesturing. He squinted a little before finally catching on. "Wait...that's amazing! Your mentor is the new deputy? Then that ... that means he must be super powerful! Strong and smart and...all the things needed for deputy! And that means he'd pass all that on to you!"

The dilute calico kitten was just in genuine awe at the experiences this apprentice may've had.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Yesterday at 09:35 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Rabbitpaw
Rabbitpaw was very nervous about this gathering, everything about it was kind of off and it was making his anxiety shoot through the den roof if he was being honest with himself. Riverclan was here, they seemed to have long since settled in which was a bit strange. This was.. The medicine cat apprentice looked away and focused instead on his mentor who was walking ahead of him. It wasn't like Rabbitpaw should be a head of her, after all it still felt wrong of him to be making his way towards the medicine cat seating anyways. Green eyes swept across the space, and slowed as a terrifyingly familiar face was immediately recognized.

The riverclan apprentice. The one that Rabbitpaw had fought off Vinepaw, and the one that had maybe sent him on a terrible spiral. Calling him a monster. Staring at him like he was in the wrong, like Rabbitpaw was going to kill her. He blinked, hard, and forced himself to look away quickly. His gaze dropped to the ground where his paws had stilled, claws, colored brown with dirt, unsheathing into the sandy ground of the seastones. Rabbitpaw wouldn't have. But that apprentice has thought that, right? She was terrified... of him. Could Rabbitpaw have kill her? No. Never. He doesn't want to kill. He doesn't... but he had- He blinked, this was not what he needed to be doing right now.

His head lifted and he realized with a start that he had fallen behind Miss Lightningstorm! OH! Wow! What a way to make a wonderful first impression of yourself, Rabbitpaw. Real clever. What a great look for Windclan to have their deputy, medicine cat, and leader all proper and then he messes it up without the gathering having even started yet. Oh stars- He quickly picks up his pace and catches up, quickly taking a place next to Miss Lightningstorm and taking a moment to lick at the his rowdy fur to hide his face for a moment longer as the shame of messing up washed through him.

There was a couple of herbalists that he recognized. Riverclan's medicine cat apprentice, at least he thought so because he could've sworn there was an older riverclan cat here last time riverclan was at the gathering... then Shadowclan's Mossfreckle and Grain...no Gruff- Grouse? Grouse! Grousepaw. Another apprentice like him and then lastly, what he assumed to be Thunderclan's Medicine cat apprentice. He remembered the calico herbalist that was here at the previous gatherings. Maybe she had to stay back at their camp for something and sent her new apprentice? Yeah, that made sense.

"Sorry. I saw someone and...yeah. I'm happy to meet you all." Rabbitpaw offered, mumbling the first part mostly to his mentor, and then resuming a regular volume for the rest of the cats in the space. This was kind of intimidating being- The apprentice herbalist jumped slightly, fur raising swiftly along his hackles, paranoia making the scare, well, scare him that much more. He whipped his head around to see an apprentice. He didn't recognize them in the slightest so he assumed that they were one of the other clans. Oh... uhh. After the fright, he kind of just stared awkwardly not really sure how to continue. He awkwardly glanced at Miss Lightningstorm.
[ [ @squidz - Berrypaw | @redshiftreign - Grousepaw | @Bean - Wolfpaw | @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm | @elio - Mossfreckle || @CollapsingStars - Dewpaw mention ]
[ Hope this looks alright, I'm sorry for being so late /w\ ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1, Radiohead [ACTIVE]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Mossfreckle - @/elio ] [Berrypaw - @/squidz ] [Wolfpaw - @/Bean ] [Rabbitpaw - @Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur had been content to just sit by himself, letting the gentle rush of conversation ebb and flow around him like breezes through the long moorland grass. He even closed his eyes briefly, basking in the cool night. Then he had the feeling someone was watching him, so he cracked open an eye to see if anyone was there. But nope, he was blissfully unperceived. But... what if he wasn't? What if someone was judging him for resting with his eyes closed while surrounded by cats from other clans? Oh stars what was he THINKING resting with his eyes closed while surrounded by cats from other clans??? Now fully paranoid, Hawkfur pushed himself to his paws and nervously groomed the sand from his pelt. Hhhhhhnngg the feeling of cats judging him was too strong, he needed to go, he should just go back home--

Hawkfur's azure gaze was caught by a familiar pelt sitting up at the Sea Stones. Lightningstorm. She looked... bored? Lonely? Some mix of the two? Hawkfur glanced at Crowtooth, who was chatting away with the scary ShadowClan Deputy--which he didn't really understand but go off he guessed??--but Lightningstorm was sitting awkwardly next to the ShadowClan medicine cat and two cats who were practically children. Maybe he should go up and chat with her... But would that be considered rude?

"But that look on her face! C'mon, Hawkfur, you're too nice to make fun of her, so at least end her misery!"

Damn, the disembodied voice of his dead mate had a good point.

Hawkfur slipped through the crowd towards the Sea Stones, padding up to Lightningstorm and clearing his throat slightly to announce his presence. He gave the RiverClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan medicine cats a nervous smile--and Rabbitpaw a slightly less-nervous-more-desperate-smile before glancing at Lightningstorm. "Hey--" He started out in a harsh whisper. "You uh, need me to start sOMEthIng--" He grit his teeth against the stupid volume curse he had. "Give you SomEthing tO Do?" Tears were practically spilling out of his eyes at the force with which he willed his volume to not raise to the point the Leaders and Deputies could hear him.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 11:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Unfortunately for Violetfreckle, Sedgeflake spotted her as he was leaving Reedshade. He was done with their brother's nonsense for tonight - might commit a murder if Reedshade continued to try to talk to him - but Vi?

Ohoho.

He paused, considering his move. He was not allowed to cause issues. He was not allowed to cause issues. (a part of him wanted to ignore that anyway, because look at her)

(her dumb squirrel face)

It wasn't... always a squirrel face. She was a true-blooded RiverClan cat, and she just lost sight of it. Sometimes, he felt like he lost sight of it too - it was hard, when they were suffocated, suffocated, left to drown beneath artificial pressures from cats overeaching.

A breath.

A step forward, then more - to close the distance until he was behind her. A couple tail-lengths away, if not just more.

"Sister."

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

A slow chill ran down her spine as a far too familiar voice spoke behind her. She couldn't stop the fur along her spine from pricking up, couldn't stop her ears from flattening. She could stop herself from whipping around and looking back, though. And so, with every effort, she remained facing forward. Her tail flicked side-to-side as that RiverClanner made his presence known.

"Sedgeflake." Violetfreckle responded, gritting her teeth in an all-consuming effort not to turn around. "How was your Clan's time-out? I hope you all didn't get too beat up out there by yourselves." Did it wound a part of her to talk down on her old Clan like this? Yes, of course it did. But this was Sedgeflake. What else could she do? It had been seasons upon seasons since they'd even locked eyes.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

A slow chill ran down her spine as a far too familiar voice spoke behind her. She couldn't stop the fur along her spine from pricking up, couldn't stop her ears from flattening. She could stop herself from whipping around and looking back, though. And so, with every effort, she remained facing forward. Her tail flicked side-to-side as that RiverClanner made his presence known.

"Sedgeflake." Violetfreckle responded, gritting her teeth in an all-consuming effort not to turn around. "How was your Clan's time-out? I hope you all didn't get too beat up out there by yourselves." Did it wound a part of her to talk down on her old Clan like this? Yes, of course it did. But this was Sedgeflake. What else could she do? It had been seasons upon seasons since they'd even locked eyes.
"Cold." It might have been funny, in another life - to see lovely little Vi so standoffish and unwelcoming. "Not even a hello? I'm just wounded." The extent he'd never show.

Sedgeflake considered making things work, getting cozy up to her - push her buttons and remind her that fish-scent belonged on her. But nooo, he had to refrain. Behave. As if he'd ever stepped out of line! Psssh. "It was great - and we're stronger than ever from it." He eyed her frame, mostly just to be judgemental but there was always that inkling.. she did leave for a tom after all. "Shame the same can't be said for you, the squirrels are just making you fat."

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 12:29 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!

Gorseflower
42 moons she/her WindClan
[ no purrks ]

The yellow tabby lifted her chin towards the sky, slowly leaning away as Rabbitfur leaned in towards her. If he wanted to act like a lovesick idiot, he was going to have to work harder for it. She peered at him through narrowed eyes, a faint smirk on her face. "Is that so? Well it's not as good for my development."

A contented purr rumbled in her throat. "Mhm. I was worried he'd want to stick with us for this," she admitted. "He's doing way better than I did at my first gathering. My second one too, probably." She cringed internally thinking about her earliest gatherings. The first one, she was glued to her mentors side. The second one, she wandered off alone but was too overwhelmed to try talking to anyone. Gorseflower shook her head, as if to shake the memories away.

Her gaze turned towards Daffodilpaw, who seemed to be enjoying herself. The pale yellow she-cat was so expressive, Gorseflower was sure she could guess what her daughter was talking about despite being unable to hear her. A quiet chuckle rose from her throat as she nudged her mate. "She reminds me so much of you, Rabbit. That could be trouble."

[ @Luna16 ]

Old Today, 01:45 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Burnedpaw glanced at Cricketpaw, considering what she said. He nodded, acknowledging that there was truth to what she said. The urge to control things, especially that were unwanted was always present. "It's important not to lose our way in our endeavors to do so too." He added. "It's alright. You don't have to apologize." He meowed, referring to her apology. "We all struggle with something."

He figured there wouldn't be much he could do for her to help when he asked, still he acknowledged Cricketpaw's words with a slight dip of his head. "I can do that." He offered, tilting his head slightly to the side. She said that he couldn't help, but that another cat being there was a help sometimes. Therefore, him being here for her might be of help. "If it's not helpful though, no hard feelings." He added, not wanting her to feel pressured into accepting his company.

•| Cricket'Paw |•

He was going to stay? A surprise, considering not many cats in Riverclan did.
"Thank you." Her voice was edged with slight emotion, but she hid it. "And it does help, in a comforting type of way." It was calming to know someone cared. He had mentioned never giving up endeavors earlier, and this saying was quite familiar to her, and it never got old. A saying that kept on working through her brain, but never going, for the longest time it had bothered her, why continue when giving up is so much easier.
Amberdew used to say that some cats just wouldn't accept that, their willmwas too strong, and for them, it was a blessing. Maybe she could find the strength to keep going too?
Gazing at Burnedpaw again, it was difficult not to wonder, what was he thinking about, no apparent emotions shone on his face, and he had been fully concerned about Cricket'Paw, but she wanted to be able to share the conversation, so ever so gently, her small voice cut through the chattering crowds of the gathering.
"Burnedpaw?" she paused, hoping to get his attention. "you mentioned not losing our ways, but..." the next part was going to be a large assumption she had made when he to!d her this. "You seemed almost a tid bit down, h-have you ever had something like this happen to you?" She didn't want to ask for knowledge and safety with those who know what you're going through, but because she cared why he was sitting with her instead of the others.
@Quietheart
[/I][/I]

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -