Last post by Rowan
Today 11:16 PM

Old September 9th, 2024, 12:53 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

《 Alpinepaw 》
249/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw looked up at Honeydew and nodded quickly before eating again. She was clearly enjoying her and Honeydew's meal. Alpinepaw stopped once she was full. Her eyes shone with happiness as she licked her maw.

Honeydew - @Splitmoon

(How many of your characters are in Thunderclan at the moment? I only have two (Alpinepaw and Chasmkit).)

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old September 9th, 2024, 12:56 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Honeydew purred at the she-cat. "Feeling tired Alpinepaw?" she asked with a tilt of her head, Honeydew was feeling it. Honeydew always got tried after her belly was full.

(I got Wolfsnarl, Snaketooth (they are mates and evil), Tigerkit (fang)who got demoted. Plus Honeydew and Splitpaw. OOO and Littlerose)
@Highsnow of Matterhorn

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old September 9th, 2024, 07:23 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Shockhoney didn’t feel good, if she wanted to be honest. Her fur was too warm, it felt like there were ants crawling inside it, but she knew that was just the tingles. Her head hurt, and she kind of felt like throwing up. Which, admittedly, was one reason she’d opted to stay home instead of going to the Gathering. Even the thought of so many smells made her want to puke. What was this lethargic state of being?

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old September 9th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Acornfall turned to Goldenpaw with a wide grin. 'Excellent!" He purred. Now he just needed to find a good source of mud...

-rolled 16-

Ah-hah! Acornfall quickly grabbed a flat but fairly sturdy piece of bark nearby, using his teeth to scoop mud out with the bark and carrying it back to his clanmates. "Okay, we've got the mud now too, so let's get to work!"

[ @Otoko - Seafin]
[ @nyme - Goldenpaw]

Last edited by Luna16; September 9th, 2024 at 04:55 PM.
Old Today, 07:53 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Shadeclaw enters the warrior's den, the wreaths he made with his Mudhound around his neck. One with lavender and small white flowers, and another one with tulips. He also had one with daises and lilacs, but he already passed it off to Burningpaw, his apprentice, a while ago, so only these two wreaths were left. The tulip wreath he already decided to give to his mother, but he wasn't quite sure what to do with the lavender one yet.

Maybe he should pass it off to someone in the warrior's den? It seemed like a waste to just throw it away, especially since it didn't turn out bad. Shadeclaw looks around the den, looking for any other cats.

Tags:
@twizzypaw /Lavendersong

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 07:55 PM.
Old Today, 08:26 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
256/100

Alpinepaw felt slightly sleepy and was not bothered by it. She simply said, "I'm not really tired, Honeydew." The hawk was mostly bones with some feathers. She picked it up and walked to a tree just outside the den. Alpinepaw threw it at the tree so hard that one of the smaller bones broke. Crack! "Why did I throw it so hard? I heard a cracking sound..." she thought while going back to the den.

Honeydew - @Splitmoon

(I drew @/Blossom Cry Seakit and got paid 200kk! This is the first time it happened to me. If you to see the art, check the albums.)

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 08:31 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Shadeclaw]

Shadeclaw enters the warrior's den, the wreaths he made with his Mudhound around his neck. One with lavender and small white flowers, and another one with tulips. He also had one with daises and lilacs, but he already passed it off to Burningpaw, his apprentice, a while ago, so only these two wreaths were left. The tulip wreath he already decided to give to his mother, but he wasn't quite sure what to do with the lavender one yet.

Maybe he should pass it off to someone in the warrior's den? It seemed like a waste to just throw it away, especially since it didn't turn out bad. Shadeclaw looks around the den, looking for any other cats.

Tags:
@twizzypaw /Lavendersong
Lavendersong could barely collect her thoughts coherently enough as the sounds of her blood pumping in her ears and her mind racing uncontrollably overtook her. What is all this about a prophecy?! Why her, why now?! A journey to find the cure for an illness? It's not like she was ungrateful for this opportunity to prove to her leader and clan what kind of warrior she was, but... it all seemed incredibly dangerous. What if something were to happen, and before she could ever even fulfil her dream of having a family? The thought alone was enough to send shivers down her slender spine. Padding briskly from across the camp and pushing through the draping tendrils of the warriors den entrance with a fluid elegance, her long and glossy night sky black pelt once warmed by the setting sun outside was now shrouded in the surrounding shade of the den. Her icy, lavender shaded eyes thinly veiled with concern, the 17 moon queen kept her head down as her soft paws carried her quietly across the den. Keeping her muzzle pointed towards the earth, Lavendersong suddenly felt herself bump into a larger figure that stood firmly in front of her. Taking a couple paw steps backwards, the alluring she cat shook her head briefly to shake off her startled state before staring up at Shadeclaw and slowly blinking, "I.. P-please excuse me.." She murmured softly, her soothing voice shaky and soft-spoken.
Old Today, 09:01 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
256/100

Alpinepaw felt slightly sleepy and was not bothered by it. She simply said, "I'm not really tired, Honeydew." The hawk was mostly bones with some feathers. She picked it up and walked to a tree just outside the den. Alpinepaw threw it at the tree so hard that one of the smaller bones broke. Crack! "Why did I throw it so hard? I heard a cracking sound..." she thought while going back to the den.

Honeydew - @Splitmoon

(I drew @/Blossom Cry Seakit and got paid 200kk! This is the first time it happened to me. If you to see the art, check the albums.)
Honeydew purred as she watched the she-cat pick up the hawk and leave the den, once she came back she asked the apprentice. "Well...I just thought you might be." she yawned, she was getting tired herself. "Do you have any training to do tomorrow?" she asked.

~~~~
I'm gonna go check it out!!

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 09:01 PM.
Old Today, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Honeydew purred as she watched the she-cat pick up the hawk and leave the den, once she came back she asked the apprentice. "Well...I just thought you might be." she yawned, she was getting tired herself. "Do you have any training to do tomorrow?" she asked.

~~~~
I'm gonna go check it out!!
《 Alpinepaw 》
258/100

She tilted her head and thought hard about Honeydew's question for a moment. Alpinepaw shyly replied, "I'm not sure actually. I'd better ask Wolfhive." She started to mumble at the beginning of the second sentence. A yawn was coming up and Alpinepaw suppressed the urge to yawn.

Honeydew - @Splitmoon

(Have you spent your kitty koins on anything? I haven't. I think you did spin the wheel of misfortune. Am I remembering this right?)

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 09:36 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Shadeclaw]

Shadeclaw freezes in place for a few seconds before he comes to his senses. He didn't expect somecat to bump into him. The wreaths around his neck shake, and a few lavender petals fall.

He turns around, sees Lavendersong, and blinks. Shadeclaw had seen the cat before, beautiful and elegant, black as the night sky with eyes like lavender stars, coming back to camp with some fresh kill in her jaws or talking to Bumblestar. He also knew her name. It's just that he, being the shy, quiet cat he was, had never really talked to her. He'd mostly stayed in the corner alone.

Shadeclaw's voice is surprisingly gentle and slow for his appearance. "I'm Shadeclaw," he meows. She probably didn't know his name, Shadeclaw thinks. Unlike her, he mostly kept to himself. He didn't even have any friends. "Are you okay?"

Tags:
@twizzypaw /Lavendersong

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 09:38 PM.