Today 11:09 PM

Old Today, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash could practically see stars in Palepaw's eyes as he exuberantly responded to her every move and word. He was... an excited one, wasn't he? She let out a small huff of appreciation as he said her name was cool; that sentiment she could certainly share. She hadn't even had a name before coming to ShadowClan, being mostly on her own as an abandoned loner and only ever surviving by the skin of her teeth. Yet this name, she found, suited her quite well; as prickly and pretty as a briar bush, and 'splash' denoted for her variable pelt colors that sort of resembled Palepaw's.

The fluffy she-cat nodded at the mention of Rookfire, one cat that she was still somewhat suspicious about — what good could come out of RiverClan's depths, after all? — although he had proven himself quite useful and capable already. Letting out a yawn, Briarsplash's ears perked lazily to the sound of Palepaw's request.

Immediately she snorted a bit, raising her brow almost comically at the apprentice. He wanted her to take him out hunting? Certainly there were more... approachable cats among the Clan that had seemed more inviting. But no, that star-eyed, fresh-out-of-the-nursery apprentice was looking and asking her.

The Enforcer sighed a bit, considering her options (and not admitting that she had a hidden soft spot for youths, she'd try to die with that secret). This patch of sun was really nice... but then again, did she want Dawnstar or Mistlewhisker to see her lazing about? With a grunt, Briarsplash peered at Palepaw with her goldish-green eyes, as if sizing him up.

"...You don't know how?" She echoed, making sure she heard him right in her gruff, raspy mew. "You haven't had any hunting training yet, or anything?"

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [20/100]

Palepaw looked down, a little embarrased, with his paws padding at the earthy ground beneath them. No he hadn't. He hadn't seen Flytail for a while and no...it's because he was a new apprentice! He's just been apprenticed, which was why he didn't know anything. Which is why he had been asking around for any cat willing to give him lessons. He looked back up, a little brighter than seconds earlier. "No, not yet! But...but I'm joining Miss. Sleepysunrise's classes real soon. But I would like some practice before."

Afterall, he may have to go out with other apprentices and he definitely didn't want to embarrass himself too much. The little dilute calico kitten padded up to the enforcer and begged, "Pleeeease? I'll...I'll listen to exactly what you say!"

He put his paws on chest, assuming that's where his heart was. Palepaw looked upwards with glittery eyes, "I swear I won't cause any trouble!"

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 09:25 PM.
Old Today, 09:37 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Stormtail existed.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake