Today 10:19 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:12 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM

Bump Policy: Weekends only, please!
ThunderClan [F] A Falcon's Glory

Hello! I would like to introduce everyone to Falconkit. He will be my main character here on WCO, and hopefully I can grow him into a strong and respected warrior of ThunderClan. However! He is in need of some things. Feel free to read about him below, but remember that he is still very young and in development! All of this is subject to change as he goes through life.

Falconkit is a firecracker, packed with more personality than his small frame can contain. At just two moons old, he’s already showing signs of being fiercely independent, always eager to prove that he can handle anything life throws his way without help from others. He often tries to act tougher and older than he is, puffing out his chest and throwing himself into every situation as if he’s already a warrior. This boldness, however, often leads to him getting in over his head.

Underneath his tough exterior, Falconkit struggles with feelings of insecurity and frustration. He hates being seen as “just a kit” and gets easily upset when he feels underestimated or dismissed. This insecurity is what fuels his fiery temper—he lashes out in frustration when he feels slighted, his sharp words and angry swipes often hiding his deeper fear of not being good enough. He can be argumentative, quick to challenge others, and hates being told what to do. He tends to butt heads with authority figures, especially when he feels like they’re not giving him the respect he believes he deserves.

Despite his combative nature, Falconkit is incredibly determined and brave. Once he sets his mind on something, he pursues it with single-minded intensity, refusing to give up even in the face of failure. This determination could serve him well as he grows, but right now, it often manifests as stubbornness, leading him to refuse help even when he really needs it.

Though Falconkit has a prickly exterior, there’s a soft, vulnerable side to him that few get to see. Deep down, he craves approval and a sense of belonging. He has a strong desire to be noticed and valued by his Clanmates, especially the older warriors. If someone takes the time to truly understand him and break through his walls, they’ll find a kit with a heart full of loyalty and a willingness to fight fiercely for those he cares about.

Falconkit is also quite emotional. He feels things deeply, whether it’s anger, sadness, or joy, though he often struggles to express his softer emotions. When he’s upset, he tries to mask it with anger, but when the emotions overwhelm him, they often come spilling out in unexpected ways—tears, frustration, or even a sudden outburst of raw, unfiltered feeling. His emotional intensity can be both a strength and a weakness, making him unpredictable but also deeply passionate.

In moments of vulnerability, when his guard is down, Falconkit reveals a surprising depth of sensitivity and longing. He yearns for recognition and acceptance, though he’s reluctant to admit it. This softer side makes him fiercely loyal to those who understand and support him, though it’s often hidden beneath layers of bravado and defiance. Falconkit’s journey will be one of balancing his fiery independence with the ability to accept help and build genuine connections, transforming his raw energy into the strength of a future warrior.

My Plans for Falconkit:
My ultimate goal with Falconkit is to simply have fun! I've been struggling with figuring out where to start and understanding what's going on in each Clan, so I ultimately came to the conclusion that getting my bearings with a kit would be a great idea. Hopefully this will help me gain some connections with the community on the site, as well!

As my main, I will be the most active with him. I will throw him into as many roleplays as possible, gaining him as much experience as possible. Everything he learns will be via roleplay. No off-screen scenes.

For inspirational purposes, I am roughly basing him off the character Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender. That does not make him a carbon copy of Zuko NOR does it mean he will follow a similar path/storyline. He is merely an inspiration I got after re-watching the show for the hundredth time in my life, heheh. So if you have seen the show, then you can probably tell where I am (roughly) going with this!

It would be cool if he became a high rank of some sort someday (like hornet or deputy), but of course, that's in the faaar distant future. I don't like setting hard goals for myself or my characters, as it often leads to disappointment...however, I do hope he makes at least somewhat of an imprint on ThunderClan! I aim for him to be a well known character across all the Clans, and hopefully go down in site history. How will I do that? Idk lol I'm just along for the ride. I enjoy adding lore.
What I am looking for:
Relationships with narrative purpose !!

Parental Figures: Adopted or biological, this kit needs a guardian! They can be active or absent in his life, doesn't matter to me; but I would like their relationship to be a bit rocky. Whether that means they love each other but fight all the time, or hate each other and rarely speak, it's up to you! No family is perfect!

Best Friend: Born the only child, Falconkit craves nothing more than connection. I would like him to form a strong bond with another kit close to his age. Falconkit will be extremely protective over them—maybe even go to extreme lengths to prove that. You MUST STAY ACTIVE in this role. They will form a life-long friendship. Ups and downs, through thick and thin, best buds until the day they die.

Future Mentor: Ah, this will be a fun one. I picture his apprenticeship to go very...not smooth I'm down for whatever type of character to fill this role, just pitch an interesting dynamic to me and I'll be game! Falconkit will be a rebel and test his limits, I imagine he will get into a lot of trouble with Bumblestar. Nothing too serious (hopefully), just him being an emotional brat, mostly! I enjoy writing characters that learn through hardships, muahaha.

I am open to other roles, if you can think of any! Right now my brain is fried and I cannot thing of any. Might add more later.

I see some roleplayers making little notes like this in their signatures or character sites, so here's mine!

After spending more time on the site, I realized the roleplay style here is SO MUCH more relaxed than I assumed! I will say I was relieved, makes me less nervous with how my posts look, haha. I come from a (private) warriors community that used to put so much effort into style, word counts, and only allowed those with a higher writing style to join. Nice to know this community is so chill. ♡

Anywho. I write anywhere between a couple sentences to a couple paragraphs and flexible with whatever your roleplaying level or style is! I've been writing most of my life (20+years), so you can say I'm a well-oiled machine.

You could say I’m an open-minded roleplayer. I don’t mind minor powerplays with my characters, as long as they don’t overstep my control. I play fair! I prefer realistic relationships and let the roleplay naturally shape my characters.

Keep in mind that my characters’ thoughts and actions are NOT a reflection of my personal views. If you take roleplay events personally or are sensitive to certain content, please let me know in advance so we can work something out, or avoid roleplaying together completely. Your mental health is more important.

Thank you!

You are free to apply however you like! Just mention me, please! I look forward to roleplaying with every one of you !!

The true secret of happiness
lies in taking a genuine interest
in all the details of daily life.