My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: September Gathering

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
He felt useless. He was pathetic - moping over a broken heart. He needed to get a hold on himself. To do that, he needed to talk to fluffs. The flower she gave him wilted, so the tom had a new one weaved in his head fur. So, when Fadin'sun led the clan to the gatherin', Antlerbranch was quick to follow. The brown tom scanned the crowd for his former crush, and spotted fluff's gray fur. She was with someone else, so he wasn't going to interrupt. Soon, the other clans made their way here. Seems like there was a new deputy in WindClan and a nee Medicine Cat Apprentice in ThunderClan. He wondered where their mentor was, though.

Soon, Cobwebfern left fluff's side... But something was off about her. She was stiff, oh stars. The brown tom got up and weaved his way through the crowd. When he got close to the molly, there was none other then a squirrel by her side. "Fluffs?" he called out, making his way to her side, green eyes glaring at the ThunderClan cat. "Are the squirrels botherin ya?" he asked, a concerned look on his face. Sure, she rejected him... No don't think about it now... But Antlerbranch still cared for her. He just never was able to find the right moment.

"I... I missed sitting with you. So, is alright if I sit here?"

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren @paedyn - Larkswoop ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 04:44 PM.
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye blinked a bit guiltily. She couldn't help but feel a bit bad about pushing the apprentice into an interaction, considering her prior hesitance. Heroneye didn't blame her one bit, but she'd have to learn to coexist with them, one way or another. Besides, surely Softpaw had wanted to interact with the other Clans, right? Why else would she have come here tonight? Her words told another story entirely, though. Maybe she just wanted to hear news from the other Clans?

This was so much more than simply helping a cat come out of their shell, obviously. It would have to be handled with more care! Argh, why did everything have to be so complicated? Could tonight please just be a nice experience, preferably for both Heroneye and her apprentice?

Alright, well, she had already committed to it, so she supposed it was time to find someone to talk to. Someone approachable-looking, preferably someone on the younger side to be a bit closer to Softpaw's age. And maybe not someone from WindClan; those wounds they had inflicted were still just a bit too fresh for all that.

Scanning the clearing, her eyes caught sight of someone who seemed to fit that description. She gave a small nod to Softpaw before approaching them, hopefully with the apprentice soon to follow.

"Good evening," she said, suddenly realizing just how little she had to say. We're back? Lovely weather we're having? Haven't seen you or your Clan since that one time you drove us all out of our homes? Come on, Heroneye, think! "Ahem. I hope prey is running well in your Clan." Alright, well, that was... kind of a conversation starter. Maybe.

She cast Softpaw a glance, trying to keep the uneasiness out of her eyes. No, I'm the one who suggested this, and I'll be the one who makes it work! RIght! If this is a positive experience, Softpaw may come out of it with a slightly less negative view of the other Clans, thereby helping to stop the never ending cycle of hatred and violence between the Clans! Hopefully!

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw )

(open!)
Softpaw blinked, standing next to her mentor and gently dipping her head to the other cat. Her eyes uneasy as she looked at her mentor for a moment, then they rounded into green balls of innocence as she waited for someone to speak.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 03:52 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

Larkswoop - ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Great StarClan, the scent of the two fish was overwhelming. Green eyes flicked over to Antlerbranch, narrowing slightly. ´´Alright, Antlerbranch. If I´m a squirrel, that makes you a fish,´´ She mewed half-jokingly, her voice brief. Larkswoop could see Dusklion eying her through the corner of her eye, her her tail tip twitched self-consciously.

The tabby didn´t blame the RiverClanners for being cautious. Last time they had been here was before they had been driven out. Before us other Clans drove them into exile.

[ @Bean // @Rose ]
Old Today, 04:21 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Petalrot
~<>~
31 moons || bug/him || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell tom w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

It's been a while since bug had last been to a gathering, but as Petalrot followed behind bug's clan, bug couldn't help the anticipation that seemed to settle in bug's gut. It was always nice to know what the other clans were up to, and it was always interesting to hear what they deemed appropriate information to share... especially if that information didn't come from their leaders' mouth. Taking up a position among his clanmates, Petalrot settles in to listen.

[ open ? ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 05:04 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

[ ! Deerpaw ! ]
[ ! 6 moons - Trans MtoF - She/her - Shc ! ]

Deerpaw bounded around Seastones, her tail straight up. She found an empty spot and sat there. Her first gathering! It looked so cool! But the smells.. Deerpaw wrinkled her nose. Ewww. It smelled like fish! Was it Fishclan or Riverclan?? She wondered and tapped her tail against the ground in thought.

[ ! OPEN ! ]

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake

Last edited by Bluest+r~; Today at 08:41 PM.
Old Today, 06:41 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---
Birchpaw turned when someone spoke to him, seeing a dusky colored molly. He would blink and smile shyly. "Uh hello. Who are you?" He would ask, shuffling his paws nervously as the mollies amber eyes burned into his fur.

Goodness, he didnt even know what clan this cat was from. He began to look around his clanmates, hoping to spot Dapplebreeze in case he needed some comfort.

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 14/100 • ProfileBio

This apprentice seemed... Nervous. Shy. From his scent, Shadepaw could pick up the faint smell of gorse and rabbits. Windclan. She knew that the tour that her mentor, Shrewstep, had given her had been useful. "I'm... Shadepaw," she said, hesitating. She wasn't sure if she should reveal her name to an enemy warrior. Though, it was a Gathering... So it was probably fine. For now. At least the white-and-black apprentice wasn't overly happy, or loud, or enthusiastic... Which reminded her that she still didn't know his name. "Who are you?" she returned, her amber eyes narrowed. If she were to earn Clovepool's love, if she were to make her mother proud... She should see. Observe. Observe how this Windclan apprentice acts, how he moves... She knew that individual cats did not represent the whole clan, but she could still get a good idea. Speaking of her mother... She knew Clovepool was here, at the Gathering. She also knew Silentpaw was here. She didn't know where they were. She hoped Clovepool could see her, now, gathering intel. As for Silentpaw... She found she didn't much care. At least, that's what she told herself. All these thoughts ran through her head as she studied the apprentice in front of her, waiting for an answer. He was fluffy, giving him a larger appearance than other Windclanners, though she suspected he was lean under all that fur, as Windclanners were typically. Though it was possible he was an exception. His body language said that he wasn't usually comfortable talking to others, and the way he was glancing around... Maybe searching for someone he knew? She wasn't sure. She couldn't glean much more, but she'd have to see.

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 06:54 PM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Sunsetgleam
RC Warrior. They/Them. 15 Moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery, Bewitched
[ @ ]
══════════════
Sunsetgleam followed riverclan to the gathering. The first gathering since riverclan’s return. It felt nice to he back and not..secluded in the mountains. They did have those other cats. But it just didn’t feel the same. They weren’t sure how those cats were able to live so long without any other clan nearby. They figured it was just their lifestyle…maybe they were perfectly fine like that. It does seem believable.

Now hopefully something bad doesn’t happen this meeting. They swept their gaze towards the rest of the crowd; the warrior can’t help but see a blurry figure looking back straight at them. Chills were sent down their skin, as they swiftly took their gaze onto the ground instead. The ground seems nicer. There was a lot of cats here. Er..who knows, maybe that was just an odd, scary looking cat and they were fine

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old Today, 08:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

She had to warn Dusklion, had to get her best friend away from that cat-- that--

Jolting with surprise as a voice sounded at her ear - look, it was a soft enough voice, but it was unfamiliar - Wisteriawren glanced over at the green-eyed cat with slight alarm as they settled beside her, momentarily distracted from the sight of Crowtooth, even if her distress level was still high. Larkswoop... of ThunderClan...

Glancing around, Wisteriawren debated calling for help for a moment before realizing... this was a Gathering. So many other cats were talking to each other. It was normal. She was panicking for nothing. She was... an adult. She would be fine. "I'm..."

Gold-flecked blue eyes drifting up again, though this time she steeled herself for the sight of the large black and white tom sitting beside her friend, Wisteriawren instead found her attention locking on Dusklion as she noticed the deputy looking at her. And momentarily, she forgot about the cat at her side in her new obligation to get Dusklion away from that... that nightmare of hers ASAP.

Paws rising, Wisteriawren had to force them not to shake as she tried to gesture her teal-eyed friend away in an odd jerky motion that probably made next to zero sense from afar. In the end, the classic tabby had opted for trying to point at Crowtooth and then shaking her head vigorously, eyes wide with alarm.

Was she allowed to get up and go there, actually? That would be a better option--

Getting up and physically going to get Dusklion was the next plan that formulated in her mind. That was, until she heard the voice of a ghost and got spooked into freezing in place midstep, half sitting, half rising to her paws. A ghost who was very much alive. A ghost who she'd not seen in... a while, to say the least.

'Fluffs?'

What hurt the most was the crushing realization that she hadn't not seen him around RiverClan because he'd left it. The truth was now that she hadn't seen him because he had not wanted to see her. She didn't blame him when she knew she meant nothing at all.

"Yeah..." Was what left her maw on a trembling exhale in the end as the hurt sank in. Wisteriawren couldn't even bring herself to look at either cat at her side as she slowly sat back on her haunches, sandwiching her in the most uncomfortable spot she'd been in for a while.

Her attention remained fixed ahead, flitting nervously between Crowtooth and Dusklion, a stormcloud of worry brewing in her mind.

[ @paedyn - Larkswoop / @taillow - Dusklion / @Bean - Antlerbranch ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 08:49 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

Something about what Burnedpaw said, awoke something in her, something that was hiding in her fear.
"However there is always an urge to control it. I'm sorry again Burnedpaw, this wasn't supposed to happen, ever again." She was touched by his kindness to her though, sighing, she spoke again.
"I'm afraid there really isn't anything any cat can do for me, these types of things take time, but it does help when others are there." She was afraid, in her heart and mind. Looking his way, she wondered, should she tell him about why these were happening.
"These things, I used to get them a lot, but after living for moons without one, I thought I had stopped the pattern, I guess not." It was enough, no need to share why she got them in the first place. Why she still could barely walk past the nursery without getting terrible nightmares.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Bouncepaw leave the group, and was a bit saddened, he had been nice, maybe before they left, she could say goodbye.

@Quietheart
@Luna16
@Badwolf

Burnedpaw glanced at Cricketpaw, considering what she said. He nodded, acknowledging that there was truth to what she said. The urge to control things, especially that were unwanted was always present. "It's important not to lose our way in our endeavors to do so too." He added. "It's alright. You don't have to apologize." He meowed, referring to her apology. "We all struggle with something."

He figured there wouldn't be much he could do for her to help when he asked, still he acknowledged Cricketpaw's words with a slight dip of his head. "I can do that." He offered, tilting his head slightly to the side. She said that he couldn't help, but that another cat being there was a help sometimes. Therefore, him being here for her might be of help. "If it's not helpful though, no hard feelings." He added, not wanting her to feel pressured into accepting his company.
Old Today, 08:58 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream’s whiskers twitched at her sly comment, but he said nothing in response to it. Sick? He opened his mouth to correct her, but quickly snapped it back shut. He wasn’t going to get in trouble for revealing that secret, and he certainly wasn’t going to embarrass his friend in any way, even to his sister. ”Er, yes. Sick. Quite the cough, but he’ll be okay.” He quickly recovered.

His ears perked as she mentioned Reedclaw. Of course- if that was Duskleaf’s father and she was half-Clan, he must be her father as well. At this news, Brokenstream noticeably softened a bit. He still held no like for Snakefang, but she deserved to know. ”Reedclaw…Reedclaw is dead.” The Lionheart looked away, awkwardness in his stance once again. He really hoped that this she-cat didn’t turn out to be the type that wanted him to comfort her. Not to mention he wasn’t being very specific. He didn’t tell her where the body was found, and he wasn’t planning on it. It could cause unnecessary trouble. ”He was a good warrior, and one RiverClan will feel the devastation of losing for generations to come.” He mewed solemnly, at the very least casting Snakefang a genuine sympathetic look.

”I’m sure Duskleaf would have preferred to be the one to tell you, but that will have to wait until he gets better. If you have anything you want me to tell him regarding that, I will pass the message along.” For a brief moment, he gently laid his tail on the ThunderClan cat’s shoulder before quickly whisking it away, so as not to overstep. It didn’t please him to show empathy to Snakefang, but he was sure Duskleaf wouldn’t want them to fight either. ”I’m sorry for your loss.”

After a moment, the Lionheart turned back to Ravenpaw. ”Shall we do some exploring around Seastones? I know this is your first Gathering, so if you’d rather not meet some new cats just yet, understandably of course, why don’t we take a walk? I could stretch my legs.” He offered, shooting a glance back at Riftpaw. Surely Snakefang wouldn’t hurt her brother’s apprentice, right?

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw blinked in response to Snakefang’s answer. ”Okay.” He nodded- that made sense to him. ”Can we be friends?” He asked the ThunderClan she-cat, head tilted. He wanted to know more about his mentor and this seemed like a good way. He obviously ignored Brokenstream’s hiss in reaction to what he had said, but Brokenstream made no further comment than “’Just remember she’s from a different Clan.’ Before he turned his attention back to Ravenpaw.

”Why did you leave RiverClan? Don’t you miss fish?” His blue eyes were wide as he settled down next to Snakefang, almost close enough that their pelts were touching. He would need to learn about personal space one day.

( @Concorde | @Luna16 )

Ravenpaw felt back for Snakefang. This must be a really bad night for her. She looked at Brokenstream and immediately felt her body rush with warmth and excitement at the prospect of exploring the Seastones with him. But first... The black apprentice turned to Snakefang, and reached out to touch her nose sympathetically to the other warrior's shoulder. "I'm so sorry..." She murmured, her eyes filled with genuine empathy.

She held Snakefang's gaze for a moment before turning back to Brokenstream, beaming again. "Let's do it!" She mewed happily. She honestly didn't care about meeting apprentices from other clans, as long as she got to spend time with Brokenstream, she was happy.