My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Fallenkit laughed, her eyes droopy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmtreejesus View Post
//OOG: Sorry if I'm doing this wrong it's my first time

"Hello!" A small voice piped up. A tiny kit beamed up at Heathernose, slightly wobbling around. No matter how much the kit swayed left and right, his brilliant yellow eyes never strayed from hers. "I'm Stumblekit. Are you a new mama?"

Heathernose licked Fallenkit between the ears. "You can rest here if you'd like." She mewed. She blinked up at Stumblekit and smiled. "Yes. Or at least, I will be." She answered, angling an ear back to point out her swollen belly. "My kits have not come yet."
Old Today, 08:25 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Stumblekit's head swung over sloppily to look at Fallenkit. "Hi!" He mewed, turning his attention to the other kit. "I'm Stumblekit!"
Old Today, 08:32 AM

My Mood: Lurking

The unsteady kit looked uncertain for only a moment, before he batted at the moss ball with zeal, his tail poofing up with excitement.
Old Today, 03:01 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Frostkit
Frostkit grinned devilishly as he heard his sibling call out! Hehe >:3c Frostkit one and Jaggedkit zero. Oh wait- Frostkit have a startled chirp and his brother collided into him. Oh! If Jaggedkit wanted a fight than Frostkit was going to give one hell of a fight! He was the scariest fighter out there. In the world even! Haha! His ear suddenly erupted in a fiery pain! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow owie ow! Frostkit tried to shoot his paws out and into his brother’s face to push him away from his ear. That was dirty! He was gonna tear it or something. What a evil evil evil twin! Evil! Nasty! Rude! Frostkit have a little growl and he kicked out, trying to kick into Jaggedkit.

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 0 moon (1 week) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[19 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit let out an frustrated growl as suddenly paws were kicking him all over, he let go of the ear and fell away trying to avoid the frenzy of kicking. Rude, rude!! Stop it! Jagged just trying to teach a lesson, why frost have to be so rude. He attempted to return the kicks that frost was constantly hitting him with but it was difficult. Very difficult, all the while however he let out long and angry hisses.
#Jaggedkit (past)
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 04:24 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post

❀ ฺlavenderkit.❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ `of course i won't tell,` she mewed, deciding to ignore the anger from freezekit. `you two seem to be a bit.. busy, so uh, i'll leave you be.` lavenderkit happened to tell that the three were fighting, and she knew quite a lot about trouble, considering she had wandered off and gotten lost. she received quite a scolding. oh well. `just don't let the warriors' hear ya!` she mewed, walking away.

@snowflake. @TheRedWyvern

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚
Allot started for a second at Lavenderkit. Then he turned back to Freezekit, deciding to forget what just happened. “Anyways, you said that Whislekit wasn’t angry. What did you think she was then?” Again, Ashkit’s tone wasn’t provocative, only curious.

{ @snowflake. - Freezekit }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Old Today, 04:27 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Ashkit woke up that morning thinking it was a normal day— which wasn’t. He realised it was in fact a very important day. Today, he was six moons. And that meant… that he was going to be an apprentice soon! But that also meant that he was going to stop seeing Leopardsong… Now thinking of her, he decided to tell the Queen the news.
Leopardsong? I have something to tell you… I’m turning six moons today!” he said. Then, looking around, he realised some kits were still sleeping and he lowered his voice. “It came very quickly! Maybe too quickly…” he added. He was partially excited and partially sad, because he would be less able to see Leopardsong.

{ @Moonraven - Leopardsong - should I do a ceremony request? I never did that so I don’t know how it works }
[Yes, make sure you throw up a ceremony request in the resource thread. He'll be apprenticed at the next meeting.]
The she-cat smiled at Ashkit's excitement. "Oh, how time flies." She kept her voice a soft whisper not wanting to disturb their denmates. "It seems like yesterday you arrived. Your apprentice ceremony will be coming up very soon. I'm sure Twilightstar will choose a wonderful mentor for you." Leopardsong could the apprehension in the kit's voice.

"You'll most likely be a bit busy tending to your new duties and training as an apprentice, but I'm not going anywhere. You can always come and visit me if you're feeling lonely or want to talk. I'd love to hear about your training and any new friends you've made."

These kits come and go, flying from the nest faster than she could keep up with them. Normally once they've settled into new lives and freedom, she sees the kits she tended to less and less. Sometimes they disappear from her life completely other times she'll see them here and around the clan, but they don't spare each other many words. Leopardsong's never held it against any of them.

So long as these cats grow up healthy and happy she felt like she's done a pretty good job. A mother's love is unconditional and so is her's. No matter where these kits went or what they did, so long as they knew she'd always be there for them. All was well with her. Cottonkit was a primary example, he strayed from her side faster than ever. She saw the little tyke around camp here and there, but he didn't even stay in her nest anymore. Kits grow up so fast.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Cardinalkit |
1 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

"Poppa, poppa! You went out today with Twilightstar on patrol? Nice, nice!" Cardinalkit shrieked as she saw her father entering the nursery, rubbing herself on his thick limbs as he licked her head tuft tenderly. Words slowly but surely becoming more fluent as she approached her second moon of life.

The self proclaimed leader of the miracle litter - as her father called them - had bounded forward the moment she caught sight of the giant entering the nursery, pale green eyes glittering with approval for once. She had explored outside today, wanting to study her future servants. Turned out that servant number one, Snowydad, wasn't there! Which was a tragedy! Up until the moment she heard that he was out on an important mission from - get this - the medicine cat herself. He had been sent out to twolegplace - which was apparently super dangerous - to safekeep the leader. The leader! Her poppa was making sure the leader was safe! Way to go, poppa! Maybe if Crowtooth croaked it there was a chance for him to stop being a complete embarrassment to the family and become deputy. She would allow him as leader until it was her turn to shine.

She'd been happy. Pleased even! Not only was her dad climbing up the ranks - potentially - but she had been the first one to spot him today! That meant she got all his attention for a little bit before the others found out he was here too. Oh... which reminded her... Guess she should call them up to say hi! What was she if not a benevolent leader that made sure everyone in her family felt well loved, even if they were as soft as Snowydad.

"Oi! Strawberrykit! Seedkit! Jaggedkit! Frostkit! Poppa's here! Haul ass!"

Doing her diligent duty as perhaps not the oldest sister but definitely the most important, Cardinalkit missed them. Whistlekit's and Sedgekit's approach. Who could blame her? Most kits were beneath her. She had her paws full alongside Strawberrykit keeping their family together considering how many peasants Firenotmom kept dragging in. Although she supposed Auntie Brave's kits weren't all that terrible in the grand scheme of things. They just weren't special like her and her siblings was all.

While the fluffy kit missed their approach, Whistlekit's words were another matter entirely. Murderous little kitten eyes flashed as dangerously as they could, finding their target the moment her father was insulted. She didn't care that Sedgekit had covered the offender's mouth. She cared that apparently, despite her father attempting to teach this lesser being what it meant to be a warrior, she was openly mocking him now! Making him flinch and look uncomfortable like the sorry, pathetically weak warrior he was! Yeah. He spoke funny. Yeah, he wasn't all that impressive in the grand scheme of things. But this was her Snowydad. Nobody talked down to her father other than her. This little kit was officially out for blood.

"What'd you say to my poppa?! I best have heard wrong if you don't want me to break your nose," she snarled, tail lashing out furiously behind her as she muscled her way between Snowydad and the lesser kit, dismissing her father's best attempts at controlling the situation silently, no doubt too self-conscious to talk in front of the worthless one now.

@Rose [Strawberrykit] | @Omari [Seedkit] | @burntToast [Jaggedkit] | @Dolomedes [Frostkit] | @Badwolf [Whistlekit - Sedgekit]
| Have been dying to find the time to sneak in a response to this. Will be having Snowybreeze react as well, but wanted to have Cardinalkit's reaction first while she calls in the goblin army. By the way, if anyone wishes to not get involved in this rp, it's all good! I'm only mentioning the entire litter this one time. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios