My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: September Gathering

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
He felt useless. He was pathetic - moping over a broken heart. He needed to get a hold on himself. To do that, he needed to talk to fluffs. The flower she gave him wilted, so the tom had a new one weaved in his head fur. So, when Fadin'sun led the clan to the gatherin', Antlerbranch was quick to follow. The brown tom scanned the crowd for his former crush, and spotted fluff's gray fur. She was with someone else, so he wasn't going to interrupt. Soon, the other clans made their way here. Seems like there was a new deputy in WindClan and a nee Medicine Cat Apprentice in ThunderClan. He wondered where their mentor was, though.

Soon, Cobwebfern left fluff's side... But something was off about her. She was stiff, oh stars. The brown tom got up and weaved his way through the crowd. When he got close to the molly, there was none other then a squirrel by her side. "Fluffs?" he called out, making his way to her side, green eyes glaring at the ThunderClan cat. "Are the squirrels botherin ya?" he asked, a concerned look on his face. Sure, she rejected him... No don't think about it now... But Antlerbranch still cared for her. He just never was able to find the right moment.

"I... I missed sitting with you. So, is alright if I sit here?"

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren @paedyn - Larkswoop ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 04:44 PM.
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye blinked a bit guiltily. She couldn't help but feel a bit bad about pushing the apprentice into an interaction, considering her prior hesitance. Heroneye didn't blame her one bit, but she'd have to learn to coexist with them, one way or another. Besides, surely Softpaw had wanted to interact with the other Clans, right? Why else would she have come here tonight? Her words told another story entirely, though. Maybe she just wanted to hear news from the other Clans?

This was so much more than simply helping a cat come out of their shell, obviously. It would have to be handled with more care! Argh, why did everything have to be so complicated? Could tonight please just be a nice experience, preferably for both Heroneye and her apprentice?

Alright, well, she had already committed to it, so she supposed it was time to find someone to talk to. Someone approachable-looking, preferably someone on the younger side to be a bit closer to Softpaw's age. And maybe not someone from WindClan; those wounds they had inflicted were still just a bit too fresh for all that.

Scanning the clearing, her eyes caught sight of someone who seemed to fit that description. She gave a small nod to Softpaw before approaching them, hopefully with the apprentice soon to follow.

"Good evening," she said, suddenly realizing just how little she had to say. We're back? Lovely weather we're having? Haven't seen you or your Clan since that one time you drove us all out of our homes? Come on, Heroneye, think! "Ahem. I hope prey is running well in your Clan." Alright, well, that was... kind of a conversation starter. Maybe.

She cast Softpaw a glance, trying to keep the uneasiness out of her eyes. No, I'm the one who suggested this, and I'll be the one who makes it work! RIght! If this is a positive experience, Softpaw may come out of it with a slightly less negative view of the other Clans, thereby helping to stop the never ending cycle of hatred and violence between the Clans! Hopefully!

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw )

(open!)
Softpaw blinked, standing next to her mentor and gently dipping her head to the other cat. Her eyes uneasy as she looked at her mentor for a moment, then they rounded into green balls of innocence as she waited for someone to speak.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 03:52 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

Larkswoop - ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Great StarClan, the scent of the two fish was overwhelming. Green eyes flicked over to Antlerbranch, narrowing slightly. ´´Alright, Antlerbranch. If I´m a squirrel, that makes you a fish,´´ She mewed half-jokingly, her voice brief. Larkswoop could see Dusklion eying her through the corner of her eye, her her tail tip twitched self-consciously.

The tabby didn´t blame the RiverClanners for being cautious. Last time they had been here was before they had been driven out. Before us other Clans drove them into exile.

[ @Bean // @Rose ]
Old Today, 04:21 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Petalrot
~<>~
31 moons || bug/him || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell tom w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

It's been a while since bug had last been to a gathering, but as Petalrot followed behind bug's clan, bug couldn't help the anticipation that seemed to settle in bug's gut. It was always nice to know what the other clans were up to, and it was always interesting to hear what they deemed appropriate information to share... especially if that information didn't come from their leaders' mouth. Taking up a position among his clanmates, Petalrot settles in to listen.

[ open ? ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 05:04 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

[ ! Deerpaw ! ]
[ ! 6 moons - Trans MtoF - She/her - Shc ! ]

Deerpaw bounded around Seastones, her tail straight up. She found an empty spot and sat there. Her first gathering! It looked so cool! But the smells.. Deerpaw wrinkled her nose. Ewww. It smelled like fish! Was it Fishclan or Riverclan?? She wondered and tapped her tail against the ground in thought.

[ ! OPEN ! ]

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake