Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:11 PM

Old September 3rd, 2024, 06:41 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

settling into the nest and snuggling right up to the lilac molly, egretkit flashes twilightstar a huge grin. "I came to say hi!" she responds matter-of-factly, giggling quietly as the leader leans down to give her some licks. she loves getting groomed, it reminds her of mama. papa, too, of course.

looking up at twilightstar, she moves on. "it's super big in here, twillystar! your nest is super warm and soft, too. do you ever take naps with other cats?" she asks curiously, brows raised with interest. "I take naps with gracks and crowy," she adds on. does twilightstar have any siblings? if so, she wants to meet them! oh. actually, maybe twilightstar has some babies. she's pretty sure they'd be big cats by now, though. anywho,,

"and! and! um..where's your other eye?" she asks, voice bordering quiet as she squints at the leader like she's examining her. she tilts her head, concern flashing across her features. she has..two eyes, where did miss twillystar's go? she has a lot of pink on her too, like uncle crowtooth.

[ @Moonraven ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 6th, 2024, 06:33 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Post Count: 15/10

Falling back on her rump as her attempt ended unsucessful once more, Strawberrykit's head popped up as a voice sounded. Neck turning, she turned her attention over to the kit who'd interrupted her. And continued to stare. Meh. That wasn't an important cat. It was a little cat. She didn't care about them unless they were her siblings.

Strawberrykit had been about to go back to her clealy very important mission when - uh oh! Busted! Turning wide, unblinking blue eyes on the cat riddled with missing bits (look, Strawberrykit was telling the truth. this cat looked strange, okay), the fluffy, tan-patched kitten tilted her head. Oh look, Missingbits smelled like this nest.

She'd opened her maw to say just that when -- whaaaaaat.

'I'm not stealing a nest. She is ... We should leave now. You've been found out.'

Excuse you. This was an affront to her being. "You not important." The kitten declared, and then scooped up just the pebble, since she'd been caught, and since stealing this nest seemed like too much effort... which didn't mean anything, since Strawberrykit was the sort to see something through if she put her mind to it. For now, though, she'd let it be, since so many eyes were... or, Missingbits was... well, missing one eye, but still looking this way.

"This go. In Nursery." She pointed to the nest, and then waddled over to plop down in front of the Leader, who smelled suspiciously also of the Nursery. "Look. Rock." Strawberrykit announced, and then proceeded to brandish the tiny object she'd found... well, on the floor of the leader's den. "Look, rock important. I give Seedkit, hers now."

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar / @Badwolf - Whistlekit | Moon, Twi can literally punt the Strawbaby and I won't mind at all LOL, so essentially just... powerplay perms for whatever granted ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old September 7th, 2024, 12:37 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Whistlekit]
Kit|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Me? Not important?" Whistlekit's eyes are glistening with tears, now. Why were there so many mean cats? It was as if there were no cats who liked her! Whistlekit looks down at the ground to hide the venomous expression she's making right now; this kit would pay. Not only was it ugly, it couldn't even speak in full sentences, there was no way she'll let such a worthless cat look down on her. Actually, the weird pauses in Strawberrykit's speech reminded Whistlekit of a certain someone... a certain weird teacher who had a panic attack and ran away in their lesson last month or so..

"You're so mean!" Whistlekit starts crying prettily, trying to look as pitiful as she can to gain as much attention and sympathy as possible without sullying her image or beautiful fur, "I was just trying to help! I..." she hiccups. At first the crying was fake, but the more she cries the sadder she feels, and now it's real, "I want to go backkk!"

Tags:
@Moonraven Twilightstar
/ @Rose Strawberrykit

Last edited by Badwolf; September 7th, 2024 at 03:46 AM.
Old September 7th, 2024, 11:42 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (5 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[18 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit stood at the base of the maple tree, looking up at where the supposed den was. This is where the scary missing bits lady lived, her den was up there or atleast that's what he had been told. Straws had been in there already, he remembers. She was looking for gifts for Seedkit. Jaggedkit let out sigh and rolled his eyes at the thought, his sisters were always babying Seedkit like she was the most important out of all of them. He really couldn't care less. Back to the mission on paw. He needed to meet this scary missing bits lady for himself! Apparently she was very important, she got her own den after all and that was only for important cats. How come he and his littermates didn't have their own dens? Weren't they the most important kits in the nursery?? Everyone always referred to them as the miracle kits so clearly they must be! Maybe they were still busy making a den for them. Yeah that must be it.

Bunching up his muscles he leapt up onto the side of tree and began to scale it until he reached the entrance to the den. Pulling himself up he stood at the entrance and peered inside cautiously. Oddly this den kinda of smelled like the nursery, unusual. Maybe there was a reason? Jaggedkit lingered at the entrance of the den scanning the shadows, there was one big nest in the middle. For the scary important cat. He hesitantly took a pawstep further into the den but it was wobbly and slow, he almost tripped immediately. His heart felt like it was beating to loudly. He had come here to meet the missing bits cat, he wanted to know why she was important and why-- she looked so... He shuddered at the thought. He didn't quite understand how straws didn't seem bothered by missing bits. It freaked him out! There were a lot of missing bits cats in the clan but scary lady was worst of them.

Nearing the nest in the center of the den he found this was were the scent of the nursery lingered the most. He tilted his head in confusion and began scratching at the nest trying to locate the problem. It was futile, all he found was the den floor. Oh wait, oops- in his search he'd completely ignored the fact this was a nest and not something to rip up because he could. Picking up pieces of moss he attempted to put it back together in fear of getting shouted at.

Tags:
- Twighlightstar ( @Moonraven )
#Jaggedkit
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 09:25 AM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[Keeping these short and sweet as I have no inspiration right now.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

The conversation with the tom had admittedly gotten a few giggles out of her, the mere notion of trying to bap someone on the head to fix the lack of common sense seeming so nonsensical she couldn't help but wonder if someone had tried. Maybe it was like trying to wake someone up by biting them, but for intellect instead of consciousness. Regardless of the situation, she was happy to note that the fury did not seem to be against the idea of her joining with him, and she nodded before following along, only making a light snort of amusement at the nickname as they both entered the den. Considering this was Leechscar's case first, Lightningstorm sat down promptly, letting the tom voice his concerns. And stars almighty did he. The calico had not been certain what she was going to say outside of voice her concerns from what little she had seen, as it had evidently started impacting her apprentice's attitude towards his clanmates already. It seemed that her general arrogance was not confined to these few moments, and there was a history between her and the clan regarding these sorts of situations, and the comparison to Flowerpaw had her twitching an ear in distaste in an instant.

"I'm inclined to agree," she mewed, eyes on the leader as Leechscar finished speaking, her tail tapping on the wood beneath her in thought. "The first time I had any sort of conflict with her was when Sunpaw decided to ingest the death berries at the clan's entrance. Batglare had already secured the location, but of course kits and apprentices are curious by nature, so Fadingdawn decided to intervene. Now, I have nothing against ensuring the safety of the younger, more vulnerable kits in the nursery... And I will admit that the kit in question definitely was being a little... stubborn about staying but..."

Lightningstorm became quiet for a moment, pausing as she carefully weighed her words. She had a strangely overprotective notion to defend and ensure nothing happened to Littlekit. This was a feeling that her littermates evoked as well, and despite understanding that she only felt this way because of the circumstances behind her loss of memory - how could she not feel some connection to the first newborn bundles of fur her eyes met when she first found herself in the clan's nursery - it was still something that could weigh favor towards them. Perhaps blind her to the situation if she wasn't careful. But even after careful consideration the medicine cat knew. She would have hated these words spoken to any cat in the clan, kit or otherwise.

"Telling a curious kit to get out because the events transpiring in the midst of the clan clearing - meaning the only home said kit has ever known - do not concern her is questionable at best. Yes. You are of course welcomed to ensure the safety of your clanmates. But even with the events that transpired... There is absolutely no reason to tell any of your clanmates that affairs of the clan do not concern them. Tell them it is dangerous. Tell them it might be best to not crowd and let the grown ups handle it. But never tell a kit that they are beneath clan matters."

Lightningstorm didn't notice when her claws had unsheathed. When her ears had flattened. Nor her tail lashing out angrily behind her. Rationally perhaps this wasn't something she would normally get angry about, but something deep inside her roared in fury at the mere thought of having Littlekit shoved aside and discarded as if she was not a part of the clan. And what was worse was that there had been no grounds for it. True, the kit had been less than amicable, but then... she probably wouldn't have been overly friendly if some strange cat decided to order her around because it had suddenly been decided she didn't belong either.

The storm brewing behind her eyes simmering down, the herbalist took a deep breath before continuing, "What Leechscar mentions right now is accurate as well. Willowpaw came to me asking if there were any herbs I needed, offering to look for a few on her own volition. I appreciated the can do attitude, and despite the fact that some of the herbs were not quite in season, I gave her a replacement and told her to go gather a patrol. Figured at her age she should start having a taste of patrol leadership and some extra responsibilities. Would be good for her while her assessment comes closer.

That went right to bloody hell though. Fadingdawn decided to take over that as well. I had gone out of the den with Willowpaw to grab a bite, proper starvin' I was. Turned out it was a good thing, because I saw as Willowpaw was taken out of the leader role and simply sent off to me to find out what herbs I needed. She was so quick to take command of the situation and call over her own apprentice that she couldn't be bloody arsed to ask if the paw had talked to me already or not. The rest is as Leechscar says. He tried to intervene, but she threw a right tantrum about being approached by him and supposedly having him yowl at her for stepping out of line. I was there. True, it wasn't the sort of talk I would use on an injured kit, but she's a damn warrior, isn't she? Surely one can be expected to speak to her like a grown up?"
Lightningstorm inquired, licking her paw for a moment as she took a breather before continuing.

"Now, I'll be honest. If it was just this, I wouldn't have bothered none. Bit melodramatic, but we got all sorts here. Couple of cats like to live up to their WindClan names by blowing out a lot of hot air and little else. No big deal. But it was... disrespectful to a fault. I wouldn't have allowed some warrior to speak to me that way as a bloody apprentice. That sort of crap is left for enemy warriors, and that is assuming they have the decency to understand that the level of yowling to went on there makes you about as threatening as a gnat. And the apprentices noticed. Cardinalpaw had a grin as he looked at Leechscar like if he was nothing more than day old crowfood. The mockery was there. An apprentice shouldn't be so obviously disdainful towards any other cat, much less a fury. But then, what else is the apprentice going to learn if his mentor decides to leave after her tantrum is done, pulling him with her to some herb patrol that she decided to go out on her own?

That in and of itself leads to the conclusion that she abandoned Willowpaw because it was told to her that she would be lead by an apprentice, and she couldn't be arsed with that. She also never came to me to ask for herbs, which isn't surprising I suppose, considering she very openly stated that she only needs to prove your loyalty to you, Crowtooth, and Dapplebreeze of all cats? Seems like anyone else she's either had a problem with and she doesn't want to deal with them anymore or they are beneath her and not worthy of her time. Last I heard though, loyalty was stretched to all cats of the clan, not just the select few you decide are worth your time. Right mess it'd be if I suddenly went around declaring my loyalty to only a select few and left the rest of you to die because being a right arsehole is more important than some basic respect for the cats you live with."

With this the medicine cat yawned, not used to speaking quite so much while her stomach rumbled mercilessly, her hunger gnawing at her. She hadn't been kidding when she had said she'd been about to go eat. At this rate, Lightningstorm didn't care what it was. She'd eat a rabbit whole if they let her. Damn her need for professionality and getting problems solved before she could check the bloody prey pile for a vole... or three.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Undertaker [Leechscar]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

@Moonraven - Twilightstar | @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightingstorm
He sprang up and landed soundlessly in his mother's den. He didn't check to see if Lightningstorm was following or not. As soon as he spotted his mother's familiar pelt in her nest, Leechscar wasted no time.

"Twilightstar, can we please demote Fadingdawn now? I tolerated her stupidity the last time because you said so, but she's becoming unbelievably arrogant and I think it's rubbing off on her apprentice." Leechscar moved a bit further into the den to make room for Lightingstorm when he heard her behind him. The medicine cat could go into the finer details regarding Fadingdawn, Leechscar was simply here to vent. He'd see about using a more reasonable argument if Twilightstar remained unmoved after hearing from both him and Lightingstorm.

"Only moments ago I was cautioning her against taking over a patrol that Badgerbait assigned Willowpaw to take care of and she acted like a complete kit about it. Bringing up nonsense that had nothing to do with what I was talking about, and disrespecting me. She keeps butting her nose into everything when it has nothing to do with her, tries controlling everyone regardless of their rank, and acts like she knows everything even when she's giving the wrong information or making stuff up." Leechscar lashed his tail as he complained.

"She needs to be humbled before she turns into a second Flowerpaw. She also needs to be retrained on the warrior code and the territory. I can only imagine what stupid things she's teaching apprentices. Fadingdawn keeps calling everything she's doing help, but what she's been doing is causing problems and drama." Leechscar didn't know who trained the she-cat, but obviously, they were too nice to her. Her ego was the size of RiverClan.

Oh dear, new trouble. Twilightstar listened as Leechscar and Lightningstorm brought their concerns to her about Fadingdawn. Valid worries that she was going to have to deal with right away. The disrespect, disloyalty, controlling, and the list when on. These days it seemed like more and more cats were acting above their stations.

"Perhaps she was made a warrior too soon." Twilightstar wasn't sure how she overlooked so many glaring issues when making some of these cats warriors in the first place. Sunpaw, Flowerpaw, and now Fadingdawn. Some of these cats just weren't ready for warriorhood. "Regardless, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll take care of Fadingdawn so we won't have any more repeats of her behavior." She assured the two. Twilightstar gave them both a dismissive wave of her tail. She'd call Fadingdawn in after they departed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Post Count: 15/10

Falling back on her rump as her attempt ended unsucessful once more, Strawberrykit's head popped up as a voice sounded. Neck turning, she turned her attention over to the kit who'd interrupted her. And continued to stare. Meh. That wasn't an important cat. It was a little cat. She didn't care about them unless they were her siblings.

Strawberrykit had been about to go back to her clealy very important mission when - uh oh! Busted! Turning wide, unblinking blue eyes on the cat riddled with missing bits (look, Strawberrykit was telling the truth. this cat looked strange, okay), the fluffy, tan-patched kitten tilted her head. Oh look, Missingbits smelled like this nest.

She'd opened her maw to say just that when -- whaaaaaat.

'I'm not stealing a nest. She is ... We should leave now. You've been found out.'

Excuse you. This was an affront to her being. "You not important." The kitten declared, and then scooped up just the pebble, since she'd been caught, and since stealing this nest seemed like too much effort... which didn't mean anything, since Strawberrykit was the sort to see something through if she put her mind to it. For now, though, she'd let it be, since so many eyes were... or, Missingbits was... well, missing one eye, but still looking this way.

"This go. In Nursery." She pointed to the nest, and then waddled over to plop down in front of the Leader, who smelled suspiciously also of the Nursery. "Look. Rock." Strawberrykit announced, and then proceeded to brandish the tiny object she'd found... well, on the floor of the leader's den. "Look, rock important. I give Seedkit, hers now."

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar / @Badwolf - Whistlekit | Moon, Twi can literally punt the Strawbaby and I won't mind at all LOL, so essentially just... powerplay perms for whatever granted ]
QUOTE=Badwolf;1642625]

[Whistlekit]
Kit|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Me? Not important?" Whistlekit's eyes are glistening with tears, now. Why were there so many mean cats? It was as if there were no cats who liked her! Whistlekit looks down at the ground to hide the venomous expression she's making right now; this kit would pay. Not only was it ugly, it couldn't even speak in full sentences, there was no way she'll let such a worthless cat look down on her. Actually, the weird pauses in Strawberrykit's speech reminded Whistlekit of a certain someone... a certain weird teacher who had a panic attack and ran away in their lesson last month or so..

"You're so mean!" Whistlekit starts crying prettily, trying to look as pitiful as she can to gain as much attention and sympathy as possible without sullying her image or beautiful fur, "I was just trying to help! I..." she hiccups. At first the crying was fake, but the more she cries the sadder she feels, and now it's real, "I want to go backkk!"

Tags:
@Moonraven Twilightstar
/ @Rose Strawberrykit[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, she's been here barely three minutes and already had a headache brewing. These newest batch of WindClan kits were terrors in their own way. Twilightstar padded further into her den with a sigh.

"Strawberrykit, if you wanted the pebble and came and asked instead of trying to steal I would have happily given it But as I don't appreciate thieves, you are to leave it here. We do not steal from clanmates." It might have saved her a headache if she had just let the kit take it but she didn't want the kit thinking she could get away with thieving. "You shouldn't be telling denmates they aren't important. Every cat is important from the smallest kit to the greatest leader in a clan, Strawberrykit. I'll have to speak to Snowybreeze about educating you better."

Starwberrykit's behavior was concerning, it didn't seem like she had much respect for other cats or their possessions. It was not proper behavior for clan cats. If she ran around thinking she could get away with this now, it'd only worsen as she grew older.

"Don't cry, Whistlekit." The leader leaned in to give the kit's ears gentle licks. "Don't mind Strawberrykit you are important to the whole clan, a future warrior. However, good warriors don't sneak into their leader's den to help their denmates cause mischief. I'll take you back to the nursery, you too Strawberrykit." Twilightstar went to grab Strawberrykit by the scruff and leap out of the den to set her on the ground then repeated the process with Whistlekit before leading them to the nursery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

settling into the nest and snuggling right up to the lilac molly, egretkit flashes twilightstar a huge grin. "I came to say hi!" she responds matter-of-factly, giggling quietly as the leader leans down to give her some licks. she loves getting groomed, it reminds her of mama. papa, too, of course.

looking up at twilightstar, she moves on. "it's super big in here, twillystar! your nest is super warm and soft, too. do you ever take naps with other cats?" she asks curiously, brows raised with interest. "I take naps with gracks and crowy," she adds on. does twilightstar have any siblings? if so, she wants to meet them! oh. actually, maybe twilightstar has some babies. she's pretty sure they'd be big cats by now, though. anywho,,

"and! and! um..where's your other eye?" she asks, voice bordering quiet as she squints at the leader like she's examining her. she tilts her head, concern flashing across her features. she has..two eyes, where did miss twillystar's go? she has a lot of pink on her too, like uncle crowtooth.

[ @Moonraven ]

Twilightstar purred in amusement and looked around her den. She had gotten used to her den some time ago, so the size no longer bothered her. She supposed it was big and probably humongous to a kit. She could probably fit Snowybreeze, Batglare, Leechscar, and Crowtooth in here although it would be squished and she'd probably have to use the toms as nests.

"Leechscar, my kit, sleeps with me sometimes, but normally I sleep here alone. I've gotten used to being on my own." She told her. "I suppose I have you now too, don't I?" Twilightstar smiles fads just a bit at the mention of her missing eye.

"I lost it to a big, mean, stinky ShadowClan toad in a fight." A bit of a white lie. There was no way she was telling the kit the truth. Twilightstar did not want to relive those memories anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Thus far the tom hadnt been too stressed out being the new deputy really. Riverclan was stressful but they were always that and he'd be concerned about the situation as a fury or even just a warrior, so it barely counted. In a way the role had helped even, not a distraction from Bravebirds death but a way to uphold her memory in a rank she'd aspired to that'd helped Crowtooth move not on but forward. It felt... Settling, though if the tom knew the internal conflict his new position brought to the leader perhaps it might not be.

All that to say Crowtooth relaxed immediately as his ears were groomed given his usual dislike of the task. Twilightstar was, as always, the exception after all and her care took him back to simpler times with ease, prompting a deep crackly purr.

A single black paw reflexively kneading her flank the tom rasped a reply through rumbles, eyes closed in contentment and not that bothered. "Ta be frank Im o' the opinion cats are just in a rut o' thinkin' they can get away wit' slackin' 'cuz its calm right now an' Im new ta the rank. Once they settle ta there bein' a dep an' real consequences again I think they'll shape up.

Ill keep ya updated though."
This would have been more urgent in winter or if windclan was weak but it being summer gave the tunneler some relief, knowing starvation was not as close as it could be even with cats being bums. Plus, he'd been minding the border personally, just in case so while cats were whipped into shape it wasnt like windclan would be caught slacking.

The tom had little comment about the other clans, his piece having been said but avidly listening to Twilightstars view, absorbing it all. She knew better by experience after all and this was all stuff Crowtooth needed to learn sooner rather then later. Still, it was a task taken in silence, Crowtooth only really having the mild complaint of "I wish the other clans changed leaders less. It'd be easier ta make a judgement call if we had a better grip on their personality, at least shadowclan is predictably simply wit' Dawnstar always at the helm." as he started rasping a tongue over Twilightstars slowly greying pelt.

Because honestly, while Bumblestar was being rather consistent and showed promise to stick long into the future her reactions to things werent quite known among the other clans yet, and this Fadingstar even less so. It was all very- ???????

Crowtooth jolted, train of thought thoroughly interrupted as the the leaders side he was currently grooming moved just a little bit. It was almost comical really, how the tom was now looking at said belly startled as if it'd slapped him, completely uncomprehending.

"..... Didya eat bad prey this mornin' wow maybe Lightnin'storm has somethin' fer that."
What a spectacular idiot.

@Moonraven

Twilightstar hummed in response to Crowtooth's comment about the slacking. She thought he was being too soft, but he was newer to the rank and so hadn't been dealing with the repeated nonsense for seasons like she had. Regardless, she'd let him move at his own pace. The WindClan leader rarely if ever butted her nose into her deputy's business when it came to patrols.

Displine was needed to lead a clan and taking care of patrols was a good way to learn it. Twilightstar faintly wished she had been given more time under Brightstar's leadership to learn more. Not that she had been all that great a deputy. But few recall those days. She twitched her ears thoughtfully when Dawnstar was brought up. He made a good point. It was easier to deal with ShadowClan and Dawnstar, as they knew what made her bite, than the other leaders. Bumblestar's gotten more reasonable over the seasons, but she still wished she had a different deputy. RiverClan, she wouldn't mind a change in leadership since she's seen leaders like Fadingstar, he was a bit too similar to Skystar if you asked, and Kestelstar if you asked her. He has yet to prove that assumption wrong.

She paused in grooming the dirt ball when he commented about her stomach. Her kits kicked now and then or wiggled, by now she figured her clan had concluded that she was pregnant, but not everyone. Twilightstar turned her head to fix her single eye on Crowtooth and then rolled it exaggeratingly.

"I question how you and Leechscar aren't the best of friends. You share the same brain cell." She huffed and went back to roughly grooming a patch of fur behind his ear. In Leechscar's defense, she was pretty certain he was just in denial cause one second he refused to believe she had kits and the next he was trying to figure out who the father was so he could kill them. Crowtooth, however, was simply clueless. She wasn't saying anything. He'd either figure it out himself after she had them or assume she got miracle babies like Lightningstorm, Firestorm, and Snowybreeze. This could be funny in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
“and I remain quiet..”
|[18 / 100]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit stood at the base of the maple tree, looking up at where the supposed den was. This is where the scary missing bits lady lived, her den was up there or atleast that's what he had been told. Straws had been in there already, he remembers. She was looking for gifts for Seedkit. Jaggedkit let out sigh and rolled his eyes at the thought, his sisters were always babying Seedkit like she was the most important out of all of them. He really couldn't care less. Back to the mission on paw. He needed to meet this scary missing bits lady for himself! Apparently she was very important, she got her own den after all and that was only for important cats. How come he and his littermates didn't have their own dens? Weren't they the most important kits in the nursery?? Everyone always referred to them as the miracle kits so clearly they must be! Maybe they were still busy making a den for them. Yeah that must be it.

Bunching up his muscles he leapt up onto the side of tree and began to scale it until he reached the entrance to the den. Pulling himself up he stood at the entrance and peered inside cautiously. Oddly this den kinda of smelled like the nursery, unusual. Maybe there was a reason? Jaggedkit lingered at the entrance of the den scanning the shadows, there was one big nest in the middle. For the scary important cat. He hesitantly took a pawstep further into the den but it was wobbly and slow, he almost tripped immediately. His heart felt like it was beating to loudly. He had come here to meet the missing bits cat, he wanted to know why she was important and why-- she looked so... He shuddered at the thought. He didn't quite understand how straws didn't seem bothered by missing bits. It freaked him out! There were a lot of missing bits cats in the clan but scary lady was worst of them.

Nearing the nest in the center of the den he found this was were the scent of the nursery lingered the most. He tilted his head in confusion and began scratching at the nest trying to locate the problem. It was futile, all he found was the den floor. Oh wait, oops- in his search he'd completely ignored the fact this was a nest and not something to rip up because he could. Picking up pieces of moss he attempted to put it back together in fear of getting shouted at.

Tags:

Why? What's with the miracle kits showing up and messing with her nest? It felt like she just got rid of the last one that showed up here. Upon reentering her den, Twilightstar was unsurprised to find a new little furball apparently tearing up her nest. It was always Snowybreeze babies too. It made no sense to her why they weren't as well-behaved as the tom.

She watched Jaggedkit attempting to put the next back together while setting down the moss in her maw. "You can leave that, Jaggedkit." The pregnant leader yawned, padding further into the den and around the kit to begin rolling the old moss up. "Your sister's visit reminded me I require a new nest." Which was true. Only after Strawberrykit had started dragging her nest about did she notice how brittle it was. "You wanna help me settle up a new one?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 9th, 2024, 10:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Well the skunk striped tom had no clue what he'd done to deserve that eye roll but he wouldnt be him if he didnt gasp over dramatically in mock insult at it.

"Well excuse ya Twilightstar! How dare ya imply Leechscar has friends, much less me, much less that he'd share a braincell!" The toms head rested back down on the leaders belly after his raspy declaration, snorting in amusement at his own rasped words.
"But in all seriousness I respect yer son a lot but dont think he likes me. Shame, I enjoy his company an' wouldnt protest more. An' if ya dont wanna tell me whats up dont, Ill figure it out eventually." Eventually meaning when she gave birth because if the fact that a kitten was beating the hell out of his chin and the leader smelled of milk already didnt clue him in that'd be the only thing that did.

In Crowtooths defense he'd inhaled some dust earlier so his nose was proper plugged and his only experience with a pregnant queen (Bravebird) was one he was blocking out because trauma.

For a time he just sat in pleasant silence, purring brokenly as his tattered ear was brought to order and occasionally returning the favor on Twilightstars plump belly to watch it react. Eventually though the lingering stress that'd been lurking since the last meeting made itself known and he lightly drawled.
"Soooooooo... Any tips? Fer deputy stuff. Dont think Im doin' poorly so far but yanno me, always wanna do better."

@Moonraven

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 03:14 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
“and I remain quiet..”
|[20 / 100]|

A voice unexpectedly addressed him as he frantically attempted to fix what he had broken. It startled him and he immediately raised his paws almost like if his paws weren't touching the nest it meant he hadn't caused the mess when he so obviously had. The voice that spoke to him didn't at all sound like the one he had expected to hear from the scary missing bits lady. He'd kind of heard it before, but it sounded different from when she had been standyon the tree and shouting down at everyone. As the older cat walked into his view, Jaggedkit visibly flinched. His eyes looked everywhere BUT at the important cat. He could already feel the icky feeling again, and sure he felt bad but it was like he had chosen to be this way!! There was no way he was going to get answers now from this cat. He had broken their nest, so of course they obviously hated him now!!

Oh great, thanks straws! Set a bad reputation for your littermates will you, missing bits probably wanted nothing to do with them and a part of Jaggedkit was glad. That meant he wouldn't have to look at her- no. How would he get answers to his many questions if she hated them!? "O-Ok I'll help, but I want answers t-too" he demanded, looking up determinedly but keeping his eyes squeezed shut in fear that if he opened them he'd see all Missingbits uh you know missing bits!

Tags:
#Jaggedkit
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 03:19 PM.