Old September 9th, 2024, 07:58 PM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

❀.brokenkit.❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ brokenkit furrowed his brow. he hadn't meant for his mother to react like this. he puffed out his chest, staring at his brother. `littlekit,` he mewed. `do ya wanna wrestle?` he waggled his haunches again, grinning.

@Splitmoon @meowmeow fuzzyface

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° ゚

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee

Last edited by oakcrane; September 9th, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow purred gently, "Petrelstorm? I've seen her before, lovely she-cat." Weepingwillow gently mewed, her tone genuine. "Oh? Good to get Grousekit checked out soon, my two Cinderkit and Skykit got sick first...... I really hope I didn't have Grousekit get sick." Weepingwillow fretted for a moment, her eyes worried. She watched as Emberkit blinked at Robinkit, "Uhm....... my dad knows where a bunch of cool rocks and stuff is....." Emberkit mewed nervously.

"She certainly is," Cardinalsong murmured in response to her comment about his mate. Then at her fretting, "Oh, never you mind about that. There's so many sick cats right now he would have caught something sooner or later, he's just so prone to it. And even if it was your kits," he added sternly, "It's nobody's fault and it couldn't have been helped."

Robinkit's ears perked up at Emberkit's comment. "Really?" she demanded excitedly. "Where's your dad? We gotta ask him right now!"
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

"She certainly is," Cardinalsong murmured in response to her comment about his mate. Then at her fretting, "Oh, never you mind about that. There's so many sick cats right now he would have caught something sooner or later, he's just so prone to it. And even if it was your kits," he added sternly, "It's nobody's fault and it couldn't have been helped."

Robinkit's ears perked up at Emberkit's comment. "Really?" she demanded excitedly. "Where's your dad? We gotta ask him right now!"
Weepingwillow relaxed at the toms words. "Thank you..... I just feel a little bad that this all started from my kits..... I don't even know how they got it!" Weepingwillow murmured. Her tail flicking, "Your fathers right outside." Weepingwillow told Emberkit, hiding her worried tone in a profesional manner.

Emberkit nodded to his mama, "he's hard to miss, I look just like him." Emberkit mewed to Robinkit, "Mama? Mr Cardinalsong. Can we go out into the clearing? Dad will watch over us" Emberkit asked innocently, blue hues boaring up at his mother, giggling a small bit as she nodded, then he waited for Cardinalsong's response

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
chronic napper

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Fanatic

mitekit
she/her - outbreak post [OPEN; wait for Rose to post tho]]

Mitekit rubbed at her nose attempting to relieve some of the pressure. She whined barely moving from the nest all day, she had been too tired to play with the other kits or her favorite activity people-watching. She had become noticeably thinner losing weight at an alarming rate and turning into a skeleton of fluff which had begun to worry her caretaker. The young kit also lacked an appetite claiming that she was already "too full" and "the mouse tasted gross".

As her paw dropped from her nose she could see specks of blood dripping onto her paw pads, uh oh this couldn't be good.

@Rose

Last edited by flowsie; Yesterday at 08:52 PM. Reason: fixing mention
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
wth is algebra

Bump Policy: 24 hours♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

PumpkinKit PFP.jpg

` \ Pumpkin ' Kit / `

| 2 moons // He / Him |

- Purrks: No -

~ a stocky calico tom with green eyes ~

___

PumpkinKits ear twitched when ChasmKit didn't seem to show any type of response and he gently pawed the other kit, trying to earn their attention.

His gaze flickered back over to DawnKit as they suggested games. He didn't really care what they played, as long as it wasn't boring.

"Err- you know, I'm down for whatever."

___

@Highsnow of Matterhorn, @Ameythistmoon
Old Today, 03:52 AM

Bump Policy: Once every 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed
ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Nursery

FOXKIT
Brown tabby she-cat with oak brown eyes. 4 Moons. She/Her.
"Will the curse be reversed if I say it backwards?" /lyr
-------------
Foxkit sat by herself in her mossy nest near the edge of the tightly woven den, her chin rested on her paws. Her tail twitched a bit, curled up near her nose.
She was terribly bored. She cast a glance over at the other cats in the nursery. She wondered if anyone would want to play with her, or even talk. She felt quite lonely.

(Open to anyone!)
Old Today, 01:27 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow relaxed at the toms words. "Thank you..... I just feel a little bad that this all started from my kits..... I don't even know how they got it!" Weepingwillow murmured. Her tail flicking, "Your fathers right outside." Weepingwillow told Emberkit, hiding her worried tone in a profesional manner.

Emberkit nodded to his mama, "he's hard to miss, I look just like him." Emberkit mewed to Robinkit, "Mama? Mr Cardinalsong. Can we go out into the clearing? Dad will watch over us" Emberkit asked innocently, blue hues boaring up at his mother, giggling a small bit as she nodded, then he waited for Cardinalsong's response

Cardinalsong looked down at Robinkit, who looked back at him with her best begging eyes. "I'm sure it's fine" he said, amused. "Just don't stray too far."

"Yippee!" Robinkit leaped in the air with excitement, then turned and hustled Emberkit out of the den with a "Hurry hurry hurry we gotta find the treasures!"

Cardinalsong watched them go. When they were gone, he said quietly to Weepingwillow, "You know, there's no way to prove it started with your kits. I know it must feel that way, but try not to worry about it. Whatever the case is, someone was bound to fall ill eventually, and there's only so much that can be done with the whole clan stuck in camp like this." He'd been reassuring Petrelstorm about quite the same thing for the past few days as she worried and fretted over how they could have kept Grousekit from getting so sick.
Old Today, 02:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Yes. No. Heart knew where she'd left her mother— cold and empty and never to move or speak or smile again —but she really wasn't all too sure where her mother was now. She had always told Heart that all their kin stuck around after life to watch over them, even if they couldn't be seen or heard. She said they would always be in the hearts of their loved ones.

Heart placed a paw over her chest, doing her best to look the cat in the eyes through his fur. "Here," she said in a small, cracked voice. She hoped that was enough — she didn't have much left in her to explain it all. He was making her sleepy with the way he was licking her fur and warming her up. Her eyes grew heavy. She slumped against him a bit.

[ @BEAR. ]
[ go ahead n submit her to the allegiances!! moving this to the nursery thread briefly ]

Wolfhive wasn't entirely sure what that meant in this context, but he was going to assume that meant she wasn't around. He hadn't seen anything to make him believe she was, anyway. Gently, he'd scoop her up and bring her back to camp.

Past the clearing and into the nursery, he'd stop near Softdaisy's nest. "Got 'nother one for ya." This kiddo definitely shouldn't be lonely, given the menagerie of children Softdaisy was already taking care of.. and given how she was doing better at managing her kittens than mothers with half the responsibility... sheesh! One more wouldn't hurt at this rate, though if he thought she wouldn't take her or couldn't handle it he wouldn't be doing this. "Found her under some bush, no 'ma in sight. She's real cold.." And though warmed a bit by him, it'd be nothing compared to a cozy nest by a lady with milk (if she still drank that? Wolfhive didn't spend enough time in here to know when that stopped.)

[ @Rose ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 02:20 PM.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

Cardinalsong looked down at Robinkit, who looked back at him with her best begging eyes. "I'm sure it's fine" he said, amused. "Just don't stray too far."

"Yippee!" Robinkit leaped in the air with excitement, then turned and hustled Emberkit out of the den with a "Hurry hurry hurry we gotta find the treasures!"

Cardinalsong watched them go. When they were gone, he said quietly to Weepingwillow, "You know, there's no way to prove it started with your kits. I know it must feel that way, but try not to worry about it. Whatever the case is, someone was bound to fall ill eventually, and there's only so much that can be done with the whole clan stuck in camp like this." He'd been reassuring Petrelstorm about quite the same thing for the past few days as she worried and fretted over how they could have kept Grousekit from getting so sick.
Weepingwillow nodded gently. Appreciating the toms reassurance Weepingwillow mewed, "I guess so... thank you." Weepingwillow flicked her long tail as she looked at the Tom. "Do you mind.... if I share something a bit personal with you? It's just been on my mind, and my mate isn't the best listener" Weepingwillow admitted

(Want me to mention you in the clearing for Nightwhisper to meet up with the kits? )

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3