Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Art for Blossoms...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:19 PM
"Dreams of...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:18 PM
New Life [p]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:18 PM
Deerpaw Training [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:11 PM
[F] Deerpaw Everything...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:06 PM

Old Today, 03:07 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart nodded sympathetically, trying to keep his low, gruff voice as light and easygoing as possible. "...I know y'can, 'cause you're strong. But that's alright. If this is as far as we get today, that's no problem — it's a start in the right direction."

Then he silently gestured with his tail at the shallow water in between them, seeing tiny little silvery fish with large, round eyes darting around. Stagheart couldn't help but raise one of his paws and, in a quick and practiced lash, hooked one of them around his claw, letting it flail into the air before catching it again with a slight chuckle. He hadn't really tried to fish for minnows since he was a young 'paw... he'd almost forgotten how fun it could be.

"...Think y'can catch any of those lil guys?" He asked casually, not directly pressuring but adding a little challenge; some of them were daring to swim up near the water by her paws, though she'd have to step forward a bit towards Stagheart to get them. They were dumb and curious little creatures, often swimming towards disturbances in the water and then darting away like lightning. But like a kittypet with a string toy, they were almost irresistibly tempting in their quick, tantalizing movements through the shallow end.
Willowpaw shook gently as she slowly looked away from her mentor and took the water, she watched her mentor chuckle as he caught a fish. "I just...... scoop it up like normal?" Willowpaw asked, then seemed to answer her own question in her head, not really thinking about the water, and not being able to back down from a challange. Willowpaw took a slow step forward, and then another, pausing there as she pelt a fish under her, Willowpaw shot her paw under the water and a fish went flying upwards, water splashed on Willowpaw as she scampered to grab the fish, it flying a bit closer to Stagheart, "No no no! I wanna catch you!" Willowpaw yowled, giving an impressive leap forwards as she slammed her paws under water, as she picked up the fish she gave a triumphant fur, only to realize her shoulder was brushing Stagheart's side, with her frenzy of catching the fish. The Molly had leapt forward about two rabbit lengths, the water gently brushing her leg fur, due to her height and long fur, just gently brush her belly fur. Willowpaw noticed the water, holding onto her minnow for dear life as she stood frozen, though in her head she kept repeating. Stag is right there, he will catch you he promised. You haven't fallen yet. You can do it. Stag is right there....... Willowpaw slowly, veeeeeery slowly looked up to her mentor, her pretty blue eyes round in confusion on how she'd ended up there, and fear of being swept away.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3