Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 03:07 PM
Déjà vu [p]
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 03:01 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

(@paedyn)

Primrosepool walked up. "so... Your primrose'paw' right? Weird how we have the same name."
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Softkit exists

(activity post - open)

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow

Primrosepaw´s ears perked up at the sound of another cat´s voice. Setting down her ball of moss, she turned to look at Primrosepool. ´´Oh, hello, Primrosepool. And yes, you´re correct.´´

[ @Primrosepool ]
Old Today, 09:10 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post

(Sorry for late Response </3)

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ the dusty apprentice paused for a moment, briefly unsure. she didn't really know what they were doing- but she hoped it was battle training! `i believe we get up early so we'll be more of a benefit to our clan! for example, no one wants a bunch of lazy and out of shape warriors, and if there's something wrong at the borders warriors will be there to catch it before it gets bad!` she knew this wasn't exactly relevant to his question, but she'd hoped it would steer him in the direction of going out into the forest!

she sighed, looking up at him and waiting for his response. `so, what are we even doing today?` she knew she couldn't hide the excitement in her voice, and the hope that was brutally present. the hope that maybe they would go hunting, or battle training. that's what some of the other apprentices did on their first days, and maybe she would be one of them! but she also couldn't hide the looming acknowledgment that she probably wouldn't.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker watched his apprentice as her eyes fluttered around the empty fields racking her brain for a response. What she said made him laugh, "Well at least I know you will be vigilant in protecting the clan," he stated the chuckle still present in his words. As Fawnpaw asked more directly about their purposes this morning the newly minted mentor refocused himself. He kept the smile on his face as he added more seriously "It is always a good idea to watch the borders and prepare for the worst by being physically ready," The tom affirmed. "You're not wrong in that line of thinking." Wavebreaker flicked his spiraled tail on her shoulder gently showing his approval before continuing.

"But the sole purpose of a Clan isn't to fight with other cats, if battle can be avoided it should. No honorable warrior looks to shed blood needlessly." Wavebreakers thoughts drifted unintentionally memories of Leapingfangs tall gray figure, and the bruises his heavy black paw pad left on him. The sick toothy grin left on his face as his fang spilled from his mouth in that signature sneer of his. Ignoring the thoughts Wavbreaker persisted, "The purpose of cats banding together like this in clans is to take care of one another. Together we can provide food shelter and aid to those cats struggling to get those things alone." The warrior was staring ahead now, the treeline of tallpines was only several tail lengths away now.

As the first of mornings subtle light began to break through the clouds and shine down over the lonely forest, the birds could be heard singing in tune with the crickets chirping below in the brush. Dew sparkled neatly against the backdrop of trees which were painted by the sun's soft rays. Thats a good sign. The duo was likely to find plenty of what they were looking for. A few quiet moments had passed but Wavebreaker carried on, hoping Fawnpaw was still listening attentively. "Elders, Kits, and Queens always come first." He stated sternly. "Thats why we are up so early to ensure they have good material for their bedding, particularly the Queens who ensure future generations of strong competent warriors are given to the RiverClan."

He looked back at his apprentice wondering how she would take this news. He knew most apprentices did not care for this sort of thing, he Wavebreaker had been an exception. It didn't matter what Blizzardoak tasked him with, he had just been glad to be doing anything that had kept him away from Leapingfang and his battle training.

@oakcrane

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 09:14 AM.
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker watched his apprentice as her eyes fluttered around the empty fields racking her brain for a response. What she said made him laugh, "Well at least I know you will be vigilant in protecting the clan," he stated the chuckle still present in his words. As Fawnpaw asked more directly about their purposes this morning the newly minted mentor refocused himself. He kept the smile on his face as he added more seriously "It is always a good idea to watch the borders and prepare for the worst by being physically ready," The tom affirmed. "You're not wrong in that line of thinking." Wavebreaker flicked his spiraled tail on her shoulder gently showing his approval before continuing.

"But the sole purpose of a Clan isn't to fight with other cats, if battle can be avoided it should. No honorable warrior looks to shed blood needlessly." Wavebreakers thoughts drifted unintentionally memories of Leapingfangs tall gray figure, and the bruises his heavy black paw pad left on him. The sick toothy grin left on his face as his fang spilled from his mouth in that signature sneer of his. Ignoring the thoughts Wavbreaker persisted, "The purpose of cats banding together like this in clans is to take care of one another. Together we can provide food shelter and aid to those cats struggling to get those things alone." The warrior was staring ahead now, the treeline of tallpines was only several tail lengths away now.

As the first of mornings subtle light began to break through the clouds and shine down over the lonely forest, the birds could be heard singing in tune with the crickets chirping below in the brush. Dew sparkled neatly against the backdrop of trees which were painted by the sun's soft rays. Thats a good sign. The duo was likely to find plenty of what they were looking for. A few quiet moments had passed but Wavebreaker carried on, hoping Fawnpaw was still listening attentively. "Elders, Kits, and Queens always come first." He stated sternly. "Thats why we are up so early to ensure they have good material for their bedding, particularly the Queens who ensure future generations of strong competent warriors are given to the RiverClan."

He looked back at his apprentice wondering how she would take this news. He knew most apprentices did not care for this sort of thing, he Wavebreaker had been an exception. It didn't matter what Blizzardoak tasked him with, he had just been glad to be doing anything that had kept him away from Leapingfang and his battle training.

@oakcrane

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw paused for a moment. she did want to be off battle training, but she supposed taking care of the cats who couldn't fend for themselves was just as important. `okay!` she mewed, her tone calm. she sounded as grateful as ever. she trotted next to her mentor, a toothy grin on her face. she listened intently as he explained. oh well, at least she was an apprentice, and not a helpless kit anymore. that was better than anything.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee
Old Today, 11:55 AM

Quote:

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw paused for a moment. she did want to be off battle training, but she supposed taking care of the cats who couldn't fend for themselves was just as important. `okay!` she mewed, her tone calm. she sounded as grateful as ever. she trotted next to her mentor, a toothy grin on her face. she listened intently as he explained. oh well, at least she was an apprentice, and not a helpless kit anymore. that was better than anything.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Fawnpaws simple pointed answer didn't tell Wavebreaker much verbally, but her steady voice and calm eyes told him she was indeed listening. Well call me a badger, the warrior exclaimed in his thoughts. It seemed StarClan was looking favorably upon him for once, that they had sent him an altogether different apprentice this time around. "Queens and kits can wait! I mean they won't have anyyy bedding if the other clans kick us out of our camp." Shrewpaw's words echoed in Wavebreakers mind, his initial pleasure turning sour as he somberly remembered the indifferent small pink nosed gray white she-cat, who's bright green eyes still sparkled...At least in his memories. As he brought himself to a halt under one of the pines littered by small stones that encircled the area Wavbreaker let go of his memories. There were things that needed doing right now.

Beneath the cool shade of the trees he began "First we need to gather some fresh moss. Use your senses and tell me where that might be." Wavbreaker knew all kits were familiar with the moss that made up the bedding of the nursery, but most didn't pay it much attention. Out in the wilds there were tons of distracting scents, not to mention the smell was damper and muskier in the early morning. It would be a good challenge for the apprentice to identify and separate these distracting smells. Wavebreaker knew that this was the first quality required to be a good hunter and was priming Fawnpaw with some prey that didn't run away first. If she did well and could find the moss he was toying with the idea of teaching her the hunters crouch after they delivered the bedding of course.

Now the hulking warrior simply waited for his protege to attempt the task at hand. The slight breeze ruffling his pelt comfortably.

@oalcrane;

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 11:57 AM.
Old Today, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Fawnpaws simple pointed answer didn't tell Wavebreaker much verbally, but her steady voice and calm eyes told him she was indeed listening. Well call me a badger, the warrior exclaimed in his thoughts. It seemed StarClan was looking favorably upon him for once, that they had sent him an altogether different apprentice this time around. "Queens and kits can wait! I mean they won't have anyyy bedding if the other clans kick us out of our camp." Shrewpaw's words echoed in Wavebreakers mind, his initial pleasure turning sour as he somberly remembered the indifferent small pink nosed gray white she-cat, who's bright green eyes still sparkled...At least in his memories. As he brought himself to a halt under one of the pines littered by small stones that encircled the area Wavbreaker let go of his memories. There were things that needed doing right now.

Beneath the cool shade of the trees he began "First we need to gather some fresh moss. Use your senses and tell me where that might be." Wavbreaker knew all kits were familiar with the moss that made up the bedding of the nursery, but most didn't pay it much attention. Out in the wilds there were tons of distracting scents, not to mention the smell was damper and muskier in the early morning. It would be a good challenge for the apprentice to identify and separate these distracting smells. Wavebreaker knew that this was the first quality required to be a good hunter and was priming Fawnpaw with some prey that didn't run away first. If she did well and could find the moss he was toying with the idea of teaching her the hunters crouch after they delivered the bedding of course.

Now the hulking warrior simply waited for his protege to attempt the task at hand. The slight breeze ruffling his pelt comfortably.

@oalcrane;

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ with a nod, the young apprentice stepped forward, sniffing the air. was that it? wait, there was another scent! oo, and another! she shook her head. no, it shouldn't smell like that.. she tipped her head, suddenly recognizing a familiar scent. it smelled a bit like dew, but musty at the same time. she poked her head to where the scent was leading her. it smelled a bit like the earth during the early dawn, but she knew that it wasn't dirt. it was different. she slowly paced toward a tree, sniffing it's bark. no, that's not it.. she tilted her head, confused. wait, go around the tree, you dumb furball! she perked her ears and a smile crept across her face at the voice in her head. she crept behind the tree, and behold, a clump of moss was there. `found it!` she mewed excitedly, turning her head towards Wavebreaker.

@Quietheart

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee

Last edited by oakcrane; Today at 12:20 PM.
Old Today, 01:08 PM

Quote:

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ with a nod, the young apprentice stepped forward, sniffing the air. was that it? wait, there was another scent! oo, and another! she shook her head. no, it shouldn't smell like that.. she tipped her head, suddenly recognizing a familiar scent. it smelled a bit like dew, but musty at the same time. she poked her head to where the scent was leading her. it smelled a bit like the earth during the early dawn, but she knew that it wasn't dirt. it was different. she slowly paced toward a tree, sniffing it's bark. no, that's not it.. she tilted her head, confused. wait, go around the tree, you dumb furball! she perked her ears and a smile crept across her face at the voice in her head. she crept behind the tree, and behold, a clump of moss was there. `found it!` she mewed excitedly, turning her head towards Wavebreaker.

@Quietheart

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚
Wavebreaker

|Moons 43|

All things considered it didn't take Fawnpaw very long at all to locate the moss. A few questioning looks, a couple times shuffling around the pine tree, and eventually she was mewling triumphantly in Wavebreakers direction. Her soft brown form was prickling with excitement. "Nice work. It took me a few tries with Blizzardoak before I was able to find some." He controlled his strong voice which held pride behind his words, being careful not to overemphasize the accomplishment. I can't have her getting a big head after only her first day of training. He padded over to Fawnpaw, sitting down between her and the moss. "Now watch closely. Finding the stuff means nothing if you can't collect it correctly."

Wavebreaker gently pinched the top right corner of the moss between his teeth and began peeling it away cautiously. He could taste the somewhat bitter moisture that escaped its foliage. The soft green material clung stubbornly to the wood of the pine tree, and so the warrior stopped tugging when a space large enough to fit his paw between was created. He surgically slipped his right paw into the void between the tree and the moss, sliding it down through the structure until the moss had been safely removed from the wooden surface. It now hung like seaweed from his mouth. With that task accomplished he dropped the wad of green on the ground and began to knead some of the excess moisture from the living thing.

Once he was satisfied he turned to Fawnpaw again, "No one likes wet bedding, pushing the water out of the moss like that makes it strong and soft. You wouldn't want it to break, your elders would never let you hear the end of it." He grinned at her with his last words, then asked another question. "Can you find some more? There are two of us after all, we should be able to carry another wad. And this time I want you to remove and prepare it." Her focus had been good to this point, but Wavebreaker knew all cats lost interest at some point. Then again maybe she had fully comprehended his actions, and her first finding of moss was no fluke. Either way he was about to know for sure.

@oakcrane

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 01:10 PM.
Old Today, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Wavebreaker

|Moons 43|

All things considered it didn't take Fawnpaw very long at all to locate the moss. A few questioning looks, a couple times shuffling around the pine tree, and eventually she was mewling triumphantly in Wavebreakers direction. Her soft brown form was prickling with excitement. "Nice work. It took me a few tries with Blizzardoak before I was able to find some." He controlled his strong voice which held pride behind his words, being careful not to overemphasize the accomplishment. I can't have her getting a big head after only her first day of training. He padded over to Fawnpaw, sitting down between her and the moss. "Now watch closely. Finding the stuff means nothing if you can't collect it correctly."

Wavebreaker gently pinched the top right corner of the moss between his teeth and began peeling it away cautiously. He could taste the somewhat bitter moisture that escaped its foliage. The soft green material clung stubbornly to the wood of the pine tree, and so the warrior stopped tugging when a space large enough to fit his paw between was created. He surgically slipped his right paw into the void between the tree and the moss, sliding it down through the structure until the moss had been safely removed from the wooden surface. It now hung like seaweed from his mouth. With that task accomplished he dropped the wad of green on the ground and began to knead some of the excess moisture from the living thing.

Once he was satisfied he turned to Fawnpaw again, "No one likes wet bedding, pushing the water out of the moss like that makes it strong and soft. You wouldn't want it to break, your elders would never let you hear the end of it." He grinned at her with his last words, then asked another question. "Can you find some more? There are two of us after all, we should be able to carry another wad. And this time I want you to remove and prepare it." Her focus had been good to this point, but Wavebreaker knew all cats lost interest at some point. Then again maybe she had fully comprehended his actions, and her first finding of moss was no fluke. Either way he was about to know for sure.

@oakcrane

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw nodded with interest, carefully observing wavebreaker and mentally noting the gentleness of his actions. when he was finished, she recalled his movements in her head and nodded. `okay, i think i got it!` she grinned up at wavebreaker. with a nod, she lifted her nose to the air and mentally searched for the same, earthy, musty scent. after a few heartbeats and a few more heartbeats of moving around, she located the scent about 4 fox-lengths away. she moved slowly, as to not scare off any potential prey. this was the confusing part. there were two different scents that smelled similar, and they were throwing her off. she screwed her face up, frustrated. for a few heartbeats she stood there, until she recognized the dew-like scent. she crept forward, and peeked her head to the side of a tree. once again, there lie moss!

with a sigh, she placed her jaws gently at the corners of the moss. she slowly peeled it off until, like wavebreaker demonstrated, there was a gap for her to place her paw. she placed the dusty-brown paw underneath it and slowly, gently peeled it away, while her teeth helped peel it away further. after a heartbeat the clump of moss was in her jaws and not even the slightest bit of it remained on the tree. she gasped, truly proud of herself as she squeezed the moisture gently out of it. `wavebreaker!` she yowled through muffled clumps of moss.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee