Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 01:12 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by c1nder
Today 01:10 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 01:09 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Quietheart
Today 01:08 PM
[ p ] Pondpaw Stealth...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 01:03 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow fuzzyface View Post
"Toad" | 14 moons | Loner, mother-to-be

[purrks: Silver Tongue Tier 1]
The tortie stared at the larger she-cat, her amber eyes narrowed. "Touché." For some reason she thought Clans as the honorable type, the type with strong morals who would show mercy to a cat down on their luck like she was. It seemed as though she was terribly wrong. Staying on her own may have been the better choice, but it was too late to leave now. Certainly the bigger cat would follow and hunt her down, and Toad was in no shape to even attempt an escape. There were very few options left, but Toad remained composed in the face of potential death.

Her razor-thin pupils followed the other cat as she circled around her, as though Toad was her prey. The tortie felt a strange relief hearing that she didn't smell like a kittypet. She was one once, many moons ago, and she sometimes feared the scent still lingered. It was rather heartening to hear that the stink of twolegs had finally faded; Toad smirked slightly, probably looking even more brainless than the stranger thought she was.

"I knew of a Clan nearby, but not much else," she meowed in response. As a loner, she had been been traveling for moons, not staying in any place for too long. Being pregnant forced the tortie to stay put for once, and she thought it would be wise to seek protection from other cats. Maybe that was a fur-brained idea.

Her expression changed suddenly at the mention of a mate. For a second, her eyes looked dark and distant as though the she-cat was recalling a bad memory. "No," she answered simply, her expression softening again. "Look. I just need shelter, somewhere I can have my kits without worrying about predators or twolegs or other cats. I'll even hunt for my own food. After that, your Clan can have my kits to raise as warriors, if you want." Toad was serious. Without the kits' father in the picture, motherhood was a horribly daunting thing to face alone. As heartless as it seemed, leaving them with a clan seemed like the best idea to her. She was a young and inexperienced drifter, surely the stability of clan life would be preferable to whatever Toad may face in the future.

With her wide amber eyes pleading, she looked right at the larger she-cat. If she couldn't find shelter in the clan, she hoped she could at least convince the other cat to let her leave alive and intact. But what could she say to someone so unafraid of killing her where she stood? If this cat didn't want kits, want more mouths for the clan to feed, there was nothing she would lose by killing the tortie. Toad lowered her head, her amber eyes still focused on the muscular she-cat. Her words didn't come out calmly and confidently as they did before, now her voice was breathless, scared. "Please."
(sorry this turned out way longer than i meant)
[You're fine, I never mind length]
It seemed to take a long minute for the queen to finally realize that walking into a clan's territory might not have been the smart idea. Her tone and scent changed pretty quickly. No mate, it didn't sound like she had any family to take care of her either, and weirdly enough it didn't sound like she even wanted her kits. Kits were rather important within clans, their future, so Dawnstar felt justified feeling a little spiteful at how easily so many cats threw their kits away.

"You make it sound like you don't want them. Do you care so little for them?" The queen was a bit of a walking contradiction, she wanted her kits to be somewhere safe but also made it sound like she'd be throwing all the responsibility of raising them on the clan. This wouldn't be a problem since it wasn't like ShadowClan wasn't used to providing for orphaned kits.

"What happens to you after you have the kits? You go off and play loner again?" That's what bothered her the most about this. This cat didn't seem to have a loyal bone in her body, nor comprehend that when it came to clanmates the clans were anything but selfish. They took care of their clanmates, even the useless ones when push came to shove. Not to mention, Dawnstar put cats through the ringer to get a chance to live in ShadowClan. If she just wanted to join and then depart... it felt insulting somehow.

The queen's willingness to dump her kits in a place she hadn't even bothered looking into was concerning. She was a younger mother, but even so, the lack of common sense was troubling. She could be taught and provided for in ShadowClan, but her commitment issues bothered Dawnstar. Clan's run-off loyalty, this cat didn't know what that word meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
Deernose froze, staring at Dawnstar. "We don't want to be ThunderClan anymore," There was a hint of anger in her voice but it faded quickly, her tone calm and respectful. "We want to join you. ThunderClan isn't the clan we'd like to be a part of. We can prove ourselves," she added, hope flickering in her eyes.

Willowpaw nodded, not sure what to say. She was but an apprentice, and it wasn't her place to talk to a clan leader. She glanced up at the large she-cat, her eyes pleading.

@Undertaker
So these idiots don't seem to comprehend the trouble they were getting into trespassing in her territory. Outsiders were one thing, but cats raised and born in the clan knew how disrespectful it was to walk into another clan's territory like this. ThunderClan must not teach their cats any manners, but it was ThunderClan.

"Well, that's not entertaining at all." The leader flexed her claws and fixed the pair of cats with a dull glare. "Did you honestly think 'I don't wanna be part of ThunderClan' would be enough to get you into another clan? That's not even a good reason for such disloyalty." Dawnstar could cut RiverClan minnows some slack, the clan of fish did suck. But ThunderClan didn't seem half as bad as RiverClan. Bumblebrat often booted cats for legitimate reasons, and Dawnstar wasn't nearly as interested in the brat's scraps.

If they weren't going to explain why they were in enough detail for Dawnstar to judge them their time was up. "Get out of my territory now and I'll let you leave alive. This is the last mercy I'm offering you."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[You're fine, I never mind length]
It seemed to take a long minute for the queen to finally realize that walking into a clan's territory might not have been the smart idea. Her tone and scent changed pretty quickly. No mate, it didn't sound like she had any family to take care of her either, and weirdly enough it didn't sound like she even wanted her kits. Kits were rather important within clans, their future, so Dawnstar felt justified feeling a little spiteful at how easily so many cats threw their kits away.

"You make it sound like you don't want them. Do you care so little for them?" The queen was a bit of a walking contradiction, she wanted her kits to be somewhere safe but also made it sound like she'd be throwing all the responsibility of raising them on the clan. This wouldn't be a problem since it wasn't like ShadowClan wasn't used to providing for orphaned kits.

"What happens to you after you have the kits? You go off and play loner again?" That's what bothered her the most about this. This cat didn't seem to have a loyal bone in her body, nor comprehend that when it came to clanmates the clans were anything but selfish. They took care of their clanmates, even the useless ones when push came to shove. Not to mention, Dawnstar put cats through the ringer to get a chance to live in ShadowClan. If she just wanted to join and then depart... it felt insulting somehow.

The queen's willingness to dump her kits in a place she hadn't even bothered looking into was concerning. She was a younger mother, but even so, the lack of common sense was troubling. She could be taught and provided for in ShadowClan, but her commitment issues bothered Dawnstar. Clan's run-off loyalty, this cat didn't know what that word meant.
So these idiots don't seem to comprehend the trouble they were getting into trespassing in her territory. Outsiders were one thing, but cats raised and born in the clan knew how disrespectful it was to walk into another clan's territory like this. ThunderClan must not teach their cats any manners, but it was ThunderClan.

"Well, that's not entertaining at all." The leader flexed her claws and fixed the pair of cats with a dull glare. "Did you honestly think 'I don't wanna be part of ThunderClan' would be enough to get you into another clan? That's not even a good reason for such disloyalty." Dawnstar could cut RiverClan minnows some slack, the clan of fish did suck. But ThunderClan didn't seem half as bad as RiverClan. Bumblebrat often booted cats for legitimate reasons, and Dawnstar wasn't nearly as interested in the brat's scraps.

If they weren't going to explain why they were in enough detail for Dawnstar to judge them their time was up. "Get out of my territory now and I'll let you leave alive. This is the last mercy I'm offering you."
Deernose sighed, knowing the leader had made up her mind. "I guess you won't be needed these than." She tossed a couple of shrew's they had caught off of clan territory to the ground, padding away. "Goodbye, Dawnstar. May StarClan light your path." She nodded respectfully, although a tad bit dissapointed. As a kit she had always dreamed about what living in ShadowClan was like. Maybe Riverclan would take them in.

Willowpaw's heart sank and she turned away, padding after Deernose. Deernose. It was her fault that they were ever exiled in the first place. "It's all your fault, Deernose." She hissed. "Getting us exiled from the only clan we've ever known."

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee

Last edited by oakcrane; Today at 11:22 AM.