Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:16 AM
The Second Moon [relations...
by c1nder
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:13 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

(@paedyn)

Primrosepool walked up. "so... Your primrose'paw' right? Weird how we have the same name."
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Softkit exists

(activity post - open)

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow

Primrosepaw´s ears perked up at the sound of another cat´s voice. Setting down her ball of moss, she turned to look at Primrosepool. ´´Oh, hello, Primrosepool. And yes, you´re correct.´´

[ @Primrosepool ]
Old Today, 09:10 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post

(Sorry for late Response </3)

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ the dusty apprentice paused for a moment, briefly unsure. she didn't really know what they were doing- but she hoped it was battle training! `i believe we get up early so we'll be more of a benefit to our clan! for example, no one wants a bunch of lazy and out of shape warriors, and if there's something wrong at the borders warriors will be there to catch it before it gets bad!` she knew this wasn't exactly relevant to his question, but she'd hoped it would steer him in the direction of going out into the forest!

she sighed, looking up at him and waiting for his response. `so, what are we even doing today?` she knew she couldn't hide the excitement in her voice, and the hope that was brutally present. the hope that maybe they would go hunting, or battle training. that's what some of the other apprentices did on their first days, and maybe she would be one of them! but she also couldn't hide the looming acknowledgment that she probably wouldn't.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker watched his apprentice as her eyes fluttered around the empty fields racking her brain for a response. What she said made him laugh, "Well at least I know you will be vigilant in protecting the clan," he stated the chuckle still present in his words. As Fawnpaw asked more directly about their purposes this morning the newly minted mentor refocused himself. He kept the smile on his face as he added more seriously "It is always a good idea to watch the borders and prepare for the worst by being physically ready," The tom affirmed. "You're not wrong in that line of thinking." Wavebreaker flicked his spiraled tail on her shoulder gently showing his approval before continuing.

"But the sole purpose of a Clan isn't to fight with other cats, if battle can be avoided it should. No honorable warrior looks to shed blood needlessly." Wavebreakers thoughts drifted unintentionally memories of Leapingfangs tall gray figure, and the bruises his heavy black paw pad left on him. The sick toothy grin left on his face as his fang spilled from his mouth in that signature sneer of his. Ignoring the thoughts Wavbreaker persisted, "The purpose of cats banding together like this in clans is to take care of one another. Together we can provide food shelter and aid to those cats struggling to get those things alone." The warrior was staring ahead now, the treeline of tallpines was only several tail lengths away now.

As the first of mornings subtle light began to break through the clouds and shine down over the lonely forest, the birds could be heard singing in tune with the crickets chirping below in the brush. Dew sparkled neatly against the backdrop of trees which were painted by the sun's soft rays. Thats a good sign. The duo was likely to find plenty of what they were looking for. A few quiet moments had passed but Wavebreaker carried on, hoping Fawnpaw was still listening attentively. "Elders, Kits, and Queens always come first." He stated sternly. "Thats why we are up so early to ensure they have good material for their bedding, particularly the Queens who ensure future generations of strong competent warriors are given to the RiverClan."

He looked back at his apprentice wondering how she would take this news. He knew most apprentices did not care for this sort of thing, he Wavebreaker had been an exception. It didn't matter what Blizzardoak tasked him with, he had just been glad to be doing anything that had kept him away from Leapingfang and his battle training.

@oakcrane

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 09:14 AM.
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker watched his apprentice as her eyes fluttered around the empty fields racking her brain for a response. What she said made him laugh, "Well at least I know you will be vigilant in protecting the clan," he stated the chuckle still present in his words. As Fawnpaw asked more directly about their purposes this morning the newly minted mentor refocused himself. He kept the smile on his face as he added more seriously "It is always a good idea to watch the borders and prepare for the worst by being physically ready," The tom affirmed. "You're not wrong in that line of thinking." Wavebreaker flicked his spiraled tail on her shoulder gently showing his approval before continuing.

"But the sole purpose of a Clan isn't to fight with other cats, if battle can be avoided it should. No honorable warrior looks to shed blood needlessly." Wavebreakers thoughts drifted unintentionally memories of Leapingfangs tall gray figure, and the bruises his heavy black paw pad left on him. The sick toothy grin left on his face as his fang spilled from his mouth in that signature sneer of his. Ignoring the thoughts Wavbreaker persisted, "The purpose of cats banding together like this in clans is to take care of one another. Together we can provide food shelter and aid to those cats struggling to get those things alone." The warrior was staring ahead now, the treeline of tallpines was only several tail lengths away now.

As the first of mornings subtle light began to break through the clouds and shine down over the lonely forest, the birds could be heard singing in tune with the crickets chirping below in the brush. Dew sparkled neatly against the backdrop of trees which were painted by the sun's soft rays. Thats a good sign. The duo was likely to find plenty of what they were looking for. A few quiet moments had passed but Wavebreaker carried on, hoping Fawnpaw was still listening attentively. "Elders, Kits, and Queens always come first." He stated sternly. "Thats why we are up so early to ensure they have good material for their bedding, particularly the Queens who ensure future generations of strong competent warriors are given to the RiverClan."

He looked back at his apprentice wondering how she would take this news. He knew most apprentices did not care for this sort of thing, he Wavebreaker had been an exception. It didn't matter what Blizzardoak tasked him with, he had just been glad to be doing anything that had kept him away from Leapingfang and his battle training.

@oakcrane

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw paused for a moment. she did want to be off battle training, but she supposed taking care of the cats who couldn't fend for themselves was just as important. `okay!` she mewed, her tone calm. she sounded as grateful as ever. she trotted next to her mentor, a toothy grin on her face. she listened intently as he explained. oh well, at least she was an apprentice, and not a helpless kit anymore. that was better than anything.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee