Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
judging by silentpaws lack of reaction except for a simple headshake, rookfire assumed the apprentice had not really been taken anywhere or trained yet.
"saltmeadow marsh is our border to riverclan. that water there is the border n we mark our side of the border along it." the enforcer began, flicking his tail in the direction of the water, "border patrols are pretty simple; you walk along the border, mark it so riverclan doesnt get any stupid ideas n make sure nothing is off. if its a official patrol you report to mistlewhisker that nothing is wrong, if its unofficial like this you only report if there is something wrong. thats pretty much it." finally moving on, following the river downstream whilst keeping his attention devided between the other side of the border and the marshland to their right, rookfire took note of the soil beneath their paws, it hadnt been raining much these past few days so it was pretty stable for once.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[37/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A RiverClan border. Seemed reassuring enough.

Silentpaw decided Rookfire was quite tolerable. He seemed calm enough, seemingly not bothered by Silentpaw's silence. He found the patrol quite relaxing, actually, nothing seemed to go wrong yet, no RiverClanner in sight. And he'd learn something about patrols in the process.

He gave a nod, closely following the ShadowClan Enforcer, gait slow and measured. Maybe this would be a good patrol. It was his first one after all, official or not.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit • Rosemoon • Eveningpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 07:36 AM.
Old Today, 08:56 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
rookfire came to a halt by bush, thick round-ish green leaves tickling dark grey pelt where the wind moved it against him. standing up a bit more straight, he scanned their immediate surroundings once before taking a closer look at riverclans side of the border. upon noting nothing out of the ordinary, he got to locating the exact spot the last patrol had marked the border before doing so himself. with a nod of his head, the enforcer silently asked the apprentice to turn around, letting him lead up to the point they had started. "a bit further upstream n we can go home" he informed the apprentice, speeding up slightly to overtake him once again and lead the way up to the next line of scent markers. refreshing those, rook took the time to get a good look at the other side of the streak before sniffing around their side for anything he mightve missed.
"unless you see anything off, we are good to go. feel free to take the lead" honestly, it surprised himself to be giving away some power (even as miniscule as letting silentpaw take the lead) but..well, rookfire didnt really know any smart (or wannabe smart) quotes for this situation. perhaps it was just a good day today or whatever.

[ @Starphobia || id be happy to call it done here, thank you for the super quick replies !! ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 11:03 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
rookfire came to a halt by bush, thick round-ish green leaves tickling dark grey pelt where the wind moved it against him. standing up a bit more straight, he scanned their immediate surroundings once before taking a closer look at riverclans side of the border. upon noting nothing out of the ordinary, he got to locating the exact spot the last patrol had marked the border before doing so himself. with a nod of his head, the enforcer silently asked the apprentice to turn around, letting him lead up to the point they had started. "a bit further upstream n we can go home" he informed the apprentice, speeding up slightly to overtake him once again and lead the way up to the next line of scent markers. refreshing those, rook took the time to get a good look at the other side of the streak before sniffing around their side for anything he mightve missed.
"unless you see anything off, we are good to go. feel free to take the lead" honestly, it surprised himself to be giving away some power (even as miniscule as letting silentpaw take the lead) but..well, rookfire didnt really know any smart (or wannabe smart) quotes for this situation. perhaps it was just a good day today or whatever.

[ @Starphobia || id be happy to call it done here, thank you for the super quick replies !! ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[38/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
This really was a short patrol, not that Silentpaw minded. A long patrol would feel awkward, especially with just two cats. At least, that's what Silentpaw felt. They never liked being around other cats. He felt a new sense of respect for the ShadowClan Enforcer. And Silentpaw knew he would have to work to gain the other's respect, as well.

"Thank you." Silentpaw said, with a nod of his head, slightly speeding up his walking speed. Further up, he could still see nothing too strange. That was relieving. He did not want to deal with anything too big today. It started a decent day, and he wanted to keep it that way.

After confirming to himself everything was the way it was supposed to be, he slowed down, now making his way back to the ShadowClan camp. He shot Rookfire another grateful look and a nod, before matching his walking speed.

((Tysm for this! Appreciate you lots ^^))
{ @alec }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit • Rosemoon • Eveningpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆