Last post by alec
Today 08:56 AM

Old September 9th, 2024, 04:37 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Shockpaw took a nap.

[ activity post but open as well! be warned he'll probably throw a hissy fit if someone wakes him up ]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old September 9th, 2024, 09:20 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

"Good morning, baby." Lostspark murmured, settling in further as a quiet purr began to vibrate through her. Alright then, she supposed they weren't moving. Aiming to wrap her arms around her son and cuddle him to her chest, Lostspark dipped her head in an attempt to lap at his sleep-mussed fur into submission.

"No, nothing's the matter..." Lostspark peered at him, smiling hesitantly. "I just missed you. Got used to you being in my nest, I think." She murmured softly. "Now it feels empty." Another reason why she'd never moved into the warrior's den after moving out of the Medicine Den. She'd just established her perch - sleeping in the tree overlooking camp. She missed all her kits. Hadn't spent enough time with them, but she didn't know how to fix it anymore.

She'd tried with Sleepysunrise, but her eldest daughter had never returned to the Medicine Den even after Lostspark had spoken to her on that fateful day. Sorrelkit and Daykit were stolen. Howling had chosen the path she wished to walk on. Mirepaw was gone. Birdpaw... Lostspark needed to try harder with that one, and with Cinderpaw and Wispypaw. Maybe they still wanted her around. Moonpaw she was unsure where he'd gone. She feared Quillpaw and Quietpaw hated her completely, and the few times she had attempted to offer an olive branch had not brought fruition in the least. Her remaining kits were either missing or dead.

But to move on from depressing topics... "You've gotten taller."

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons

Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Oh yes cuddles Bleedingpaw always loved cuddles. Still not fully awake and not one to be ashamed of affection anyways the tom took advantage of being curled around to snuggle into Lostsparks check, burrowing into her fur like he'd done when he was still a tiny helpless kitten, desperate for the first love he'd ever seen in his life.

He was older now, maturing quickly but really the golden bengal didnt feel any different to how he was at that time, purring happily as golden paws settled into the (still) larger molly, kneading lightly. Bleedingpaw was forever a professional mother baker after all!

"I missed you too Mama." He mumbled sleepily, words a little muddled through his purring. "I like being big and able to do apprentice stuff like my siblings but it is lonely here sometimes. Quietpaw doesnt snuggle like Sleepysunrise did and she doesnt snuggle like you. When I become a warrior one day we can share nests again though!" It was a light, dreamy thought and the pretty tom smiled into Lostsparks fur. "Or maybe you can sneak into the apprentices den when its cold. Ill always share my nest with you and youre so sneaky no one would be able to catch you!"
Bleedingpaw forever thought his mother hung the moon though so he firmly believed she could kill a mountain lion, fight off a clan, or sneak into an enemy camp without being caught so maybe his idea was a bit of a reach though.

The tom did wiggle a bit in place, flipping onto his back still in her paws to beam up at his mother, chirping an excited little "Yeah! Im getting suuuuuuper tall though Mr Pats teases me that my legs being so long makes me more wobbly. I say I just got more reach now and can bap him better, though I do hope something other then my legs grow soon, I feel like a deer sometimes. I wanna be big and strong like you instead because I know no way am I gonna be as big as Miss Tiger."

Alas, with Bleedingpaws bengal/oriental genetics he'd forever look like a cat stretched like laffy taffy. Sure he may bulk a bit later but in his awkward teenage years especially all he'd have was height and length.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 06:47 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw sat in the den with her head angled towards the entrance. She picked absently at her mossbed. (Open activity post! Would be longer, but I have to leave for school soon)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!